DIY oblique fat dissolving.

haven't done another session yet since the weather has been good will probably do it again soon as it went to shit.
So you notice no noticeable fat loss on your lovehandle?

Aren't developed obliques aesthetic? Ofcourse from muscle not fat

3262527 4BF1F97C 55D8 43CC B6A9 6FC58C94A285 1

I already noticed more striations after one session.
In terms of width of your waist (overall circumference), were there any reduction?

Mogger thread btw, I’ve got a decent physique but blocky waist due to lovehandles, appreicate the input 👍🏻

In terms of width of your waist (overall circumference), were there any reduction?

Mogger thread btw, I’ve got a decent physique but blocky waist due to lovehandles, appreicate the input 👍🏻
not much it just made my skin slightly thinner but I was already lean, it's not going to be as obvious if you aren't.

not much it just made my skin slightly thinner but I was already lean, it's not going to be as obvious if you aren't.
But so far you’ve only done one session, do you presume it will see noticeable improvement after several session?

But so far you’ve only done one session, do you presume it will see noticeable improvement after several session?
I probably won't since I don't store much fat there to begin with, but I'll see if I can improve the definition more.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
also did my under-chin but don't have the full results of that yet because it wasn't that long ago.
can you show the injection sites for the under-chin area?