DJ host asks female ballon dor winner if she wants to twerk

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
JFL is this low inhibition or just being an idiot. What do you think?

what do y think

What a disgusting sexist pig. What kind of a world do we live in of which “men” think they can get away with these blatant acts of misogyny and oppression? :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
What a disgusting sexist pig. What kind of a world do we live in of which “men” think they can get away with these blatant acts of misogyny and oppression? :rage:
I'm not sure if this is sarcasm but the guy did act like a dick. Imagine being an Indian guy and being asked can you cook Shahi Paneer while winning some award that is totally unrelated to cooking.

That was actually very disrespectful and idiotic. I mean they‘re on TV... In a normal club it would have been half as bad.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I wouldn't say the same thing to avoid an uncomfortable situation but if he doesn't care about that then I don't really care :feelsthink:

THE BIGGOTRY...I CAN'T HANDLE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :angrysoy:
This is all because of the orange bad man. Drumpf bad :rage::rage::rage:

Typical sexist white man

Let's face it he waysist
He got manshon and money
Skin orang, dat funi

It’s obvious you’re being sarcastic :rage:. YOU ARE RAPING ME WITH YOUR WORDS. Orange man bad. #METOO

It’s obvious you’re being sarcastic :rage:. YOU ARE RAPING ME WITH YOUR WORDS. Orange man bad. #METOO
excuse me gentlesir that you must use my pronouns zir, Zim, or zi. Thank you, bigot drumpf supporter ?

gentlesir
You hypocrite :rage:. I identify as an intergender female attack chopper that must be respected. HOW DARE YOU ASSUME MY GENDER?
(Side note: since when have people used zir, zim and zi that’s retarded af lmao)

You hypocrite :rage:. I identify as an intergender female attack chopper that must be respected. HOW DARE YOU ASSUME MY GENDER?
(Side note: since when have people used zir, zim and zi that’s retarded af lmao)
are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

(Yeah it's pretty fucked tbh society run by the left would be terrible)

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

(Yeah it's pretty fucked tbh society run by the left would be terrible)
Lmao you basically wrote an entire thesis so I guess you win. It’s actually scary to think with the way kids are being brainwashed just how bad things will get in our lifetime

Lmao you basically wrote an entire thesis so I guess you win. It’s actually scary to think with the way kids are being brainwashed just how bad things will get in our lifetime
I have a copypasta keyboard so it took me 2 clicks to create lol.

I think gen z is more conservative now actually

I think gen z is more conservative now actually
I read about that but then I think back to when everyone in my school protested Trump visiting the UK and all the transgender kids and then think how tf can this be true ?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I read about that but then I think back to when everyone in my school protested Trump visiting the UK and all the transgender kids and then think how tf can this be true ?
Yeah they're probably a small vocal minority of le epic underage Reddit r/atheism Trump supporters

Yeah they're probably a small vocal minority of le epic underage Reddit r/atheism Trump supporters
Let’s hope that’s the case or the countrie’s a little fucked now especially with the way brexit is being handled. But of course we don’t know what brexit is because we’re chads :feelsmega:

Let’s hope that’s the case or the countrie’s a little fucked now especially with the way brexit is being handled. But of course we don’t know what brexit is because we’re chads :feelsmega:
Lmao good thing I live in burger land where our only real problem is obesity and feminism

Lmao good thing I live in burger land where our only real problem is obesity and feminism
I pity you brother. Good luck being a man over there. It’s the fourth reich man

I pity you brother. Good luck being a man over there. It’s the fourth reich man
I actually like it. Women have low standards cuz all the men look like shit over here so I can get more attention despite being p average

I actually like it. Women have low standards cuz all the men look like shit over here so I can get more attention despite being p average
In England they dress the sluttiest but have the highest standards too. My sister rejected several good looking millionaires and then wonders where all the good men are jfl.

In England they dress the sluttiest but have the highest standards too. My sister rejected several good looking millionaires and then wonders where all the good men are jfl.
Women like that are even more tiring than the usual ones jfl

• +1
Reactions: mojopin