Djinn are not demons

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Gold
I never summoned a djinn, I don't have any personal experience with them, but I heard some stuff about them from MENA mythology. Djinn are creatures that have an extremely long, but finite lifespan. That's very different from demons which are immortal. Djinn live in societies in other planes of existence. Some djinn are good, some are evil and others are neutral. Satan is not a djinn. Sheitan refers to a type of djinn. Iblis is probably the most famous djinn, but he is not the most powerful, or the oldest. All djinn are descended from Jann, the father of the djinn. Djinn have extremely powerful magickal abilities comparable to demons, but demons are like really mysterious spirits. I told my brother "I don't even know what spirits are". The demon I summoned responded through synchronicity and basically told me that it doesn't matter what he is, or what is origins are, but he's objectively real and the only thing that matters is getting the magickal results I want. This could also be a misinterpretation, but I think he said Carl Jung is legit, I can better understand him by analyzing his appearance with Jungian dream analysis and that I should read the book
He, Understanding Masculine Psychology by Robert A. Johnson.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and incel194012940
Jesus Christ

ignore +1

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, The False Prophet, Autismcel and 4 others
Another mulsim or hindu brownie ignored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Deleted member 51576
We where all assigned a djinn called the qarin

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: jinnu, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and JohnDoe
I never summoned a djinn, I don't have any personal experience with them, but I heard some stuff about them from MENA mythology. Djinn are creatures that have an extremely long, but finite lifespan. That's very different from demons which are immortal. Djinn live in societies in other planes of existence. Some djinn are good, some are evil and others are neutral. Satan is not a djinn. Sheitan refers to a type of djinn. Iblis is probably the most famous djinn, but he is not the most powerful, or the oldest. All djinn are descended from Jann, the father of the djinn. Djinn have extremely powerful magickal abilities comparable to demons, but demons are like really mysterious spirits. I told my brother "I don't even know what spirits are". The demon I summoned responded through synchronicity and basically told me that it doesn't matter what he is, or what is origins are, but he's objectively real and the only thing that matters is getting the magickal results I want. This could also be a misinterpretation, but I think he said Carl Jung is legit, I can better understand him by analyzing his appearance with Jungian dream analysis and that I should read the book
tell bro to give u a free lefort 3 with bigonial implants and to slide u some mythical grade HGH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
@SecularIslamist is the forum Jinn. He is the punjeet jinn tormentor that Allah has cursed us all with

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and 97baHater
We are all assigned a companion spirit at birth. The qarin is like the genie from Aladdin.

To summon your qarin, chant

Haya Qarin Haya Jinn

While staring at your shadow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Rivers of Nihil
jungian dream analysis isn’t very accurate because it’s based on unconscious dreaming and anthropological symbolism rather than conscious dreaming which gives you a new lens on dreaming from a metaphysical perspective, rather than the indoctrinated idea that they are mere hallucinations born from the unconscious mind and rife with symbolic archetypes shared by people all across the world,

read this for more information

when you wake induce lucid dream and get to the point where you can make your own dreams from scratch your perspective on dreaming undergoes a shift

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and The False Prophet
Jinns are like people: There's good jinn and bad jinn. They are definitely not demons like you say. Adam was made out of clay and the jinn were made out of fireless smoke. It is not MENA culture but Islamic theology.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, The False Prophet and ShawarmaFilth
Jinns are like people: There's good jinn and bad jinn. They are definitely not demons like you say. Adam was made out of clay and the jinn were made out of fireless smoke. It is not MENA culture but Islamic theology.
Majority are bad though right?

This stuff in interesting, what would you personally say this says about islam as a whole in your opinion?

We are all assigned a companion spirit at birth. The qarin is like the genie from Aladdin.

To summon your qarin, chant

Haya Qarin Haya Jinn

While staring at your shadow.
what does it theoretically do

demons is just another word for djinns idiot

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
wait am I confusing them what are demons in islam?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi
jungian dream analysis isn’t very accurate because it’s based on unconscious dreaming and anthropological symbolism rather than conscious dreaming which gives you a new lens on dreaming from a metaphysical perspective, rather than the indoctrinated idea that they are mere hallucinations born from the unconscious mind and rife with symbolic archetypes shared by people all across the world,

when you wake induce lucid dream and get to the point where you can make your own dreams from scratch your perspective on dreaming undergoes a shift
I have seen jinns in humans irl while being awake they are 100% real

There are no demons in Islam. You are thinking about evil jinn. We have angels, jinn and people. Angels were made out of light, jinn out of fireless smoke and people out of clay.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
djinn have something like a body which is localized to specific regions like the idea of a ghost or nature spirit while demons can get you anywhere if you let them in

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
There are no demons in Islam. You are thinking about evil jinn. We have angels, jinn and people. Angels were made out of light, jinn out of fireless smoke and people out of clay.
aight I know that evil jinns are real I have seen them in awake state in humans

• Woah
aight I know that evil jinns are real I have seen them in awake state in humans
I wish I could see them. I'd let an evil jinn hang out in my room just so I wouldn't have to be so goddamn lonely all the time. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, The False Prophet and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I dont know how op can agree with the existence of jinns if the source mentioning jinns says there are no demons

Op believes demons are real and can be harnesse

I wish I could see them. I'd let an evil jinn hang out in my room just so I wouldn't have to be so goddamn lonely all the time. :feelsbadman:
it was an exorcism

• Woah
I have seen jinns in humans irl while being awake they are 100% real

Djinn are no different than any negative entity lol you can all these guys when remote viewing them, or if you are psychic enough you can physically see them but the normies call this psychosis/schizophrenia lol

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Djinn are no different than any negative entity lol you can all these guys when remote viewing them, or if you are psychic enough you can physically see them but the normies call this psychosis/schizophrenia lol
Pretty sure it’s just a mental illness

They can’t do anything to you
What would the schizo meds be? “Suppressing your psychic powers”?

• JFL
im surprised that u aren’t a naive low iq normie who classifies it as mental disease

feels good to have other blackpilled people in this topic
Tales or delusion tbh i’m 99.9% sure you can never see them ever
seen them in humans
Storytime. :ogre:
I went to an islamic exorcism to look if have something paranormal going on even if its slight nazar

some famous exorcist/sheikh from saudi arabia was was visiting germany on this day and present on site

so when he began we had to close all our eyes I just had an uncomfortable feeling and my eyes were tingling nothing serious

suddenly people next to me started shouting, throwing themselves on the floor, hitting themselves, 2 people had to throw up

this is just one story, there are more creepy ones from a friend who is possessed since years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Michael Myers
im surprised that u aren’t a naive low iq normie who classifies it as mental disease

seen them in humans

I went to an islamic exorcism to look if have something paranormal going on even if its slight nazar

some famous exorcist/sheikh from saudi arabia was was visiting germany on this day and present on site

so when he began we had to close all our eyes I just had an uncomfortable feeling and my eyes were tingling nothing serious

suddenly people next to me started shouting, throwing themselves on the floor, hitting themselves, 2 people had to throw up

this is just one story, there are more creepy ones from a friend who is possessed since years
Why werent you effected? I dont really believe in exorcisms, christians do em too, all that crazy shit happens

Why werent you effected? I dont really believe in exorcisms, christians do em too, all that crazy shit happens
wdym? I wasnt affected because I had nothing (except maybe nazar)

exorcism in islam is different evil jinns hate to hear it thats why the people who are possessed act this way and even insult the exorcist

wdym? I wasnt affected because I had nothing (except maybe nazar)
Not islamic, nazar is widely considered haram
exorcism in islam is different evil jinns hate to hear it thats why the people who are possessed act this way and even insult the exorcist
Idk man ill take your word for it but imo 80% of exorcisms are paid actors or a team of some sort

But he believes in jinns which are from an islamic source no?
Genies are actually jinns as well. They're given a more western spin, like jinns are usually associated with evil. This isn't correct from an Islamic POV.

seen them in humans

Are you sure they weren't just schizos / paid actors? :forcedsmile:

I alwyas tell the retarded Muslims Djins are not demons because they have human lives and stuff and they go “BUUHHH THEY ARE” Muslims are so fucking low IQ they cannot comprehend the fact that their definition of “demon” isn’t the same creature of the Jews and Christian’s. To Jews and Christian’s demons are immortal never born creatures (fallen angels) but to these retards knows as Muslims “MUH THEY JUST LIKE US BUT INVISIBLE AND CANT INTERACT WITH US BROOOOOO”

Not islamic, nazar is widely considered haram
are u retarded? nazar just means evil eye and known in islam even mentioned by the prophet (pbuh)

believing some object can keep u safe is haram because only allah can

Idk man ill take your word for it but imo 80% of exorcisms are paid actors or a team of some sort
I have literal a real human friend who suffered from this lost jobs lost contacts lost buisnesses this is no mental disease

• +1
Are you sure they weren't just schizos / paid actors?
yes because the mosque where it’s located does sihr every friday they are known for their sihr

also my friend who lost everything isn’t a paid actor no

• +1
Majority are bad though right?
I don't really know, but there are different kinds of djinn, kind of like different species. Some species are more evil than others. I think most Shaitan, al-ghul are evil. Al-ghul are the most hostile to people.
This stuff in interesting, what would you personally say this says about islam as a whole in your opinion?
It's common knowledge among black magicians that Muslims are much harder to curse than Christians, because they have stronger auras from paying 5 times a day.
what does it theoretically do
That's for making contact with your personal djinn. It probably results in hearing the qarin in your mind

• +1
are u retarded? nazar just means evil eye and known in islam even mentioned by the prophet (pbuh)

believing some object can keep u safe is haram because only allah can
One google search bro 🤦‍♂️
I have literal a real human friend who suffered from this lost jobs lost contacts lost buisnesses this is no mental disease
What did he do? Get exorcised or what?

yes because the mosque where it’s located does sihr every friday they are known for their sihr

also my friend who lost everything isn’t a paid actor no
Strange. For some reason I have never been in contact with them, whether indirectly or directly. I have a friend who is a Quran-e-hafiz and he swore that his uncle was able to summon a jinn and make him work for him.

• JFL
Pretty sure it’s just a mental illness

They can’t do anything to you
What would the schizo meds be? “Suppressing your psychic powers”?

no they can do things to you like make you hear voices, etc they can make you sick, just give you tons of bad shit and feel terrible

schizophrenia isn’t even real it’s mostly negative entity and implant attachment. these are genuine energetic/spiritual entities talking to people and being inside their head, the reason you have shit like fibromyalgia is because these were never physical/mental problems to begin with, they were energetic problems.

psychiatry is a scam and ssris/meds fuck people up even further especially on an energetic level, they want people zombies and give them more money

if anything suppresses psychic powers it’s the mainstream lies and indoctrination people are fed since the day they are born along with blockages such as the chakra systems and a lack of energy training.

as a matter of fact we all have some kind of psychic ability, and you can train to become more psychic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and st.hamudi but 6‘5
More proof that Islam is only pseudo Abrahamic and is more like a mix of Arab paganism Christianity and Judaism. The concept of “Djins” is what sent alarms in my head as a teenager to Islam being an pagan religion

Why is it Jews and Christian’s agree on the fallen angel thing being demons but Muslims don’t? 🤔 some things I feel god gave me great sight for I just never got it even when I dated a paki foid and she explained them to me in depth all I could say is “your religion is either false and paganism or your prophet fucked up expanding what a demon is to Muslims lol”. My other Muslim friend argues “they are demons” but he doesn’t get that Demon term in English is not “djinn” a “djinn” is what we would call a “spirit”

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Islam doesn’t have “demons” the closest you have is “shayitsn” which is Satan. But that’s it.

Djjins are spirits, they are NOT DEMONS, Islam doesn’t have DEMONS

Spirits can also possess people but I could see Muslims confusing a super powerful demon for a Top ranking asshole Djjinn.

I don't really know, but there are different kinds of djinn, kind of like different species. Some species are more evil than others. I think most Shaitan, al-ghul are evil. Al-ghul are the most hostile to people.

It's common knowledge among black magicians that Muslims are much harder to curse than Christians, because they have stronger auras from paying 5 times a day.
Praying to what? What does this mean from a agnostics perspective ?
That's for making contact with your personal djinn. It probably results in hearing the qarin in your mind
Whats the point? Downsides? Pros cons?

What did he do? Get exorcised or what?
he suffers from a jinn and paranormal activities he even has a wife who tries to help him if u knew the shit he saw

also the jinn took control one time when he was hanging out with us in the mosque

no they can do things to you like make you hear voices, etc they can make you sick, just give you tons of bad shit and feel terrible

schizophrenia isn’t even real it’s mostly negative entity and implant attachment. these are genuine energetic/spiritual entities talking to people and being inside their head, the reason you have shit like fibromyalgia is because these were never physical/mental problems to begin with, they were energetic problems.

psychiatry is a scam and ssris/meds fuck people up even further especially on an energetic level, they want people zombies and give them more money

if anything suppresses psychic powers it’s the mainstream lies and indoctrination people are fed since the day they are born along with blockages such as the chakra systems and a lack of energy training.

as a matter of fact we all have some kind of psychic ability, and you can train to become more psychic.
I have finally found my people

Strange. For some reason I have never been in contact with them, whether indirectly or directly. I have a friend who is a Quran-e-hafiz and he swore that his uncle was able to summon a jinn and make him work for him.
it’s mostly sihr from people randomly getting possessed is quiet uncommon

• +1
More proof that Islam is only pseudo Abrahamic and is more like a mix of Arab paganism Christianity and Judaism. The concept of “Djins” is what sent alarms in my head as a teenager to Islam being an pagan religion

Why is it Jews and Christian’s agree on the fallen angel thing being demons but Muslims don’t? 🤔 some things I feel god gave me great sight for I just never got it even when I dated a paki foid and she explained them to me in depth all I could say is “your religion is either false and paganism or your prophet fucked up expanding what a demon is to Muslims lol”. My other Muslim friend argues “they are demons” but he doesn’t get that Demon term in English is not “djinn” a “djinn” is what we would call a “spirit”
My condolences nigger bhai, you had to deal with a poojeeta. :feelswah: As for jinns, I always thought they were evil spirits or whatever so I didn't believe in jinns when I was younger. Islam is not a pagan religion, anyone who says that is completely delulu. And reason why xtians and kikes agree with each other is simply explained by the concept of Judeo-Christian. JFL at your muzzie friend who says jinns are demons, tell him to research Islam more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

I'm down to believe that I misinterpreted Duke Zepar. He has proven himself to be objectively real. I don't believe in the psychological model

• +1
christian exorcism is a literal meme

it makes the djinn just more aggressive

just look at „the exorcism from emely rose