Djinn are not demons

@Sprinkles this is the type of protection I was referring to, this woman has no association with islam whatsoever just a black magician

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Michael Myers @ShawarmaFilth

Notice how she said “a true Muslim believer” proving my point 😉

Notice how she is referring to one that follows the doctrine properly. Unfortunately I admit Muslims take their faith more srs than other religions like Jews and Christian’s so they are prob more protected on avg. but the top tier is what I was referring 2. Once again there’s a reason why when the West was religious and went to church every Sunday and prayed everyday during colonialism and prior they were able to cuckhold native Americans and African spirits with ease.

But yes now we are fallen and most “Christian’s” are like warm at best 🤷‍♂️

What does this even mean

What a retard wouldnt this be proof islam has massive validity? If thats the case she literally chose the losing side cause magicians are foresaken to hell
Buddhists are also hard to attack they literally pray everyday. Look it up buddists are very difficult to attack (monks) due to this and as we know they don’t have a true “religion”. It’s about devotion like a video game. Muslims and monks are very devoted. Jews and Christian’s not so much on avg (exceptions do exist ofc)

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Buddhists are also hard to attack they literally pray everyday. Look it up buddists are very difficult to attack (monks) due to this and as we know they don’t have a true “religion”
Pray to what? Are you implying theres some universal god that works for all religions?

Buddhists are also hard to attack they literally pray everyday. Look it up buddists are very difficult to attack (monks) due to this and as we know they don’t have a true “religion”. It’s about devotion like a video game. Muslims and monks are very devoted. Jews and Christian’s not so much on avg (exceptions do exist ofc)
they are not they aren’t monotheistic LOL

Pray to what? Are you implying theres some universal god that works for all religions?
Buddies pray, I have no idea what do but they do pray 🤣 I’m not buddist but I see them do the sign and sit there in contomplation all day everyday like monks.
they are not they aren’t monotheistic LOL
they literally are… those fuckers have strong “aura” as that woman puts it because they spend 90% of their time sitting there and channeling themselves.

Muslims aren’t even as devout as them on avg but they do put Christian’s and Jews to shame unless orthodox as orthodox Christian’s and Jews are very religious and usually pray everyday I know I do. Us orthChristian’s even have our own patron saints and an Arch angel protecting us if baptised

• JFL
Buddies pray, I have no idea what do but they do pray 🤣 I’m not buddist but I see them do the sign and sit there in contomplation all day everyday like monks.

they literally are… those fuckers have strong “aura” as that woman puts it because they spend 90% of their time sitting there and channeling themselves.

Muslims aren’t even as devout as them on avg but they do put Christian’s and Jews to shame unless orthodox as orthodox Christian’s and Jews are very religious and usually pray everyday I know I do
yea believing in a cow will help

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

that universal god is the demiurge matrix A.I, it’s the one the elites worship in the form of Satan, he takes on many forms and goes by many names such as Jehovah and Allah and Saturn and plays good cop vs bad cop

Notice how she said “a true Muslim believer” proving my point 😉

Notice how she is referring to one that follows the doctrine properly. Unfortunately I admit Muslims take their faith more srs than other religions like Jews and Christian’s so they are prob more protected on avg. but the top tier is what I was referring 2. Once again there’s a reason why when the West was religious and went to church every Sunday and prayed everyday during colonialism and prior they were able to cuckhold native Americans and African spirits with ease.

But yes now we are fallen and most “Christian’s” are like warm at best 🤷‍♂️
every christian who is devote will eventually convert to islam I hope u get guided aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and wishIwasSalludon
there exists only 1 universal allmighty god its about who has the right view/conception of him

Yeah pray to a cow that’ll save you from demons bro
that universal god is the demiurge matrix A.I, it’s the one the elites worship in the form of Satan, he takes on many forms and goes by many names such as Jehovah and Allah and Saturn and plays good cop vs bad cop
in that case the goku religion is real

What about shit like zeus? If every religion is “manmade” as you all believe, why cant i make my own religion? In my religion i’m chad with 8x6 and 6’5 and a millionaire.

Does demiurge have to play along now?

• JFL
there exists only 1 universal allmighty god its about who has the right view/conception of him
Yes but he’s implying you can achieve protection from the almighty by worshipping a cow

• JFL
yea believing in a cow will help
Not heard about Hindus regarding this tbh so I won’t speak on it.

But all I’m saying is those who are more in tune with that world are safer. I’m Natrally more attuned to that realm due to my genetics (not gonna go into it). I remeber a hatian boy who used to have pacts with demons and had ties to rich ppl around the world he sent a demon to fuck up a devout christian boy Who went to church everyday and was such a good kid the witch boy got upset, all the demons he sent to curse the kid said they couldn’t get through because golden glowing figures were surrounding the boy and his house.

As we know these types of Christians are not common anymore :feelswhy::feelswah: And now most don’t even celebrate anything unless it’s Christmas JFL.
every christian who is devote will eventually convert to islam I hope u get guided aswell
Other way around brother there’s a reason why your faith copied most of its doctrine from us Orthodox badboys 😉 you know the best is the best. Still I admire how devout Muslims are

• JFL
Yes but he’s implying you can achieve protection from the almighty by worshipping a cow
I never said this per see. But it’s a fact that other religions and culture outside Abraham have been able to and still to ward off demons and curses with not too much difficulty. It just requires a lot of bullshit fetishes and the like.

Abraham ones we just tend to get rid of curses and attacks with our words and mayeb symbols but that’s all we need

Whats ur view on subliminals?
I'm glad that they are discussed in this forum. I want the topic of magick to be just as popular.

I Don't even really know what subliminals are supposed to be. I Don't know if it's supposed to be a psychological thing.

If I were to use a subliminal. I'd light up 3 candles, burn some dragons blood and I'd use the subliminal as a guided meditation, do some visualization and say a simple incantation
Also in that case it means that you think zeus is real right?
Zeus is real af
What if a religion was created by a human, would that “god” be real?
Religions are many made, but the old deities like Zeus are real.

Tulpas and egregores are real and that's basically what a man made God is.

I thought qarin were like ur evil jinn twin right?
That's what Islam teaches, but I'm not Muslim. I'm not afraid to sin.
What would the average pros and cons be from a average persons perspective
Normal people are afraid of sinning and the consequences of that. I believe in hells and hellish afterlife states, but I don't believe contact your qarin will send you to hell.

Not heard about Hindus regarding this tbh so I won’t speak on it.

But all I’m saying is those who are more in tune with that world are safer. I’m Natrally more attuned to that realm due to my genetics (not gonna go into it). I remeber a hatian boy who used to have pacts with demons and had ties to rich ppl around the world he sent a demon to fuck up a devout christian boy Who went to church everyday and was such a good kid the witch boy got upset, all the demons he sent to curse the kid said they couldn’t get through because golden glowing figures were surrounding the boy and his house.

As we know these types of Christians are not common anymore :feelswhy::feelswah: And now most don’t even celebrate anything unless it’s Christmas JFL.

Other way around brother there’s a reason why your faith copied most of its doctrine from us Orthodox badboys 😉 you know the best is the best. Still I admire how devout Muslims are
it‘s not genetics bro it‘s just some humans can be born with different gifts, it‘s random and rare

• +1
Religions are many made, but the old deities like Zeus are real.
zeus etc. all these mythological „gods“ are just mighty jinns who misguided people

thats why all mythologies around the world have many similarities in their lore

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Sprinkles
it‘s not genetics bro it‘s just some humans can be born with different gifts, it‘s random and rare
Well my grandparents could sense them before they appeared and could even speak to them. One was a priest other was a medium but they were apparntly always a really able to deal with them.

In my faith we have god with us called the Holy Spirit. God Procts is and ensured that we do the right thing and this protection allows us to be better prepared for such instances. I pray and read my bible all the time so I don’t fear anything tbh. I have had ppl take my hair and blood for voodoo dolls and nothing come off it lmfao

What about shit like zeus? If every religion is “manmade” as you all believe, why cant i make my own religion? In my religion i’m chad with 8x6 and 6’5 and a millionaire.

if you want the demiurge to give you that you have to reincarnate and sign some soul contracts

• JFL
I'm glad that they are discussed in this forum. I want the topic of magick to be just as popular.

I Don't even really know what subliminals are supposed to be. I Don't know if it's supposed to be a psychological thing.

If I were to use a subliminal. I'd light up 3 candles, burn some dragons blood and I'd use the subliminal as a guided meditation, do some visualization and say a simple incantation
Did this bcc just say dragons blood

Also:

Last edited:
  • JFL
why cant i make my own religion? In my religion i’m chad with 8x6 and 6’5 and a millionaire.
You should make your own cult. Getting worship will make you ascend into a more powerful being

Images 40

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and st.hamudi but 6‘5
if you want the demiurge to give you that you have to reincarnate and sign some soul contracts
What does the soul contract do

Also why dont you do some magic to send you a million dollars or some shit? I’m sure you wouldnt need looksmax.org in an ideal life no?

Did this nigga just say dragons blood

Also:
Images 41

• JFL
that is exactly how the evil tricks people promise u shit like that in exchange for your soul and the rest is self explanatory @ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I never summoned a djinn, I don't have any personal experience with them, but I heard some stuff about them from MENA mythology. Djinn are creatures that have an extremely long, but finite lifespan. That's very different from demons which are immortal. Djinn live in societies in other planes of existence. Some djinn are good, some are evil and others are neutral. Satan is not a djinn. Sheitan refers to a type of djinn. Iblis is probably the most famous djinn, but he is not the most powerful, or the oldest. All djinn are descended from Jann, the father of the djinn. Djinn have extremely powerful magickal abilities comparable to demons, but demons are like really mysterious spirits. I told my brother "I don't even know what spirits are". The demon I summoned responded through synchronicity and basically told me that it doesn't matter what he is, or what is origins are, but he's objectively real and the only thing that matters is getting the magickal results I want. This could also be a misinterpretation, but I think he said Carl Jung is legit, I can better understand him by analyzing his appearance with Jungian dream analysis and that I should read the book
He, Understanding Masculine Psychology by Robert A. Johnson.
wow more religious retardation on this forum
shocking

bro fuck this shit i remember scrolling on a thread like this and ended up on a thread about becoming a vengeful ghost, something happened to me a very bad visceral reaction

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and The False Prophet
that is exactly how the evil tricks people promise u shit like that in exchange for your soul and the rest is self explanatory @ShawarmaFilth
if demiurge pleases everyone why cant the average joe just fucking sign a soul contract and create a new abrahamic religion?
View attachment 2931672

why dont the people selling the “dragons blood” just do some magic to win the lottery?

You really fucking think I woke up and says “hmm yeah I wanna fuck curries whooptie fuckin dooooo :feelshah:“ no I was incel and they were the only girls who were decent looking and not fat that were allowing me to have no strings attached sex in uni so I fucked them and FORCED myself to have an attraction to them out of inceldom. Either fuck them or be incel

Islam is a weird religion more like a cousin to the Abrahamic religions as opposed to how Judaism and Christianity are brothers. Hell Islam didn’t even start by Jews or in Isreal it began in the Arabian desert by Ayrabs ffs lmfao 🤣 even geography and logic agrees with me
Decent-looking? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: What kinda goggles were you wearing, JFL. And the fact that you gotta go "buddy-buddy" with Jews to feel better about your own religion goes to show that it ain't all that. We muzzies don't care for any alliances. :feelshah:

• Hmm...
Decent-looking? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: What kinda goggles were you wearing, JFL. And the fact that you gotta go "buddy-buddy" with Jews to feel better about your own religion goes to show that it ain't all that. We muzzies don't care for any alliances. :feelshah:
Brown girls are cute you self hating ethnic, i’d marry one but i dont want my curry sons to suffer

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

@Sprinkles this is the type of protection I was referring to, this woman has no association with islam whatsoever just a black magician

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Michael Myers @ShawarmaFilth

Why does the magician look like a tranny? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Brown girls are cute you self hating ethnic, i’d marry one but i dont want my curry sons to suffer
>not being a simp makes me self-hating

Lol k.

bro fuck this shit i remember scrolling on a thread like this and ended up on a thread about becoming a vengeful ghost, something happened to me a very bad visceral reaction
Thats crazy this shit happens to me whenever i start getting deep into spiritual shit

why dont the people selling the “dragons blood” just do some magic to win the lottery?
Some do

Here's an example of a man who used magick to get rich

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
>not being a simp makes me self-hating

Lol k.
Simp? Simp for who? I pull 0 females, no woman will ever see my comment, this is on a incel forum

In what possible way am i simping?

Simp? Simp for who? I pull 0 females, no woman will ever see my comment, this is on a incel forum

In what possible way am i simping?
You're still a simp because you're defending women.

Like tears and chills?
No, heart pains and just an uneasy feeling in my stomach and i start to notice every little sound around me i think it’s placebo tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208
No heart pains and just an uneasy feeling in my stomach and i start to notice every little sound around me i think it’s placebo tho
Could be panic attacks

When I'm looking at that kind of stuff I literally cry profusely, like a solid 10-15 seconds at most, not sad, but I feel my soul may be crying

Often looking at soul trap and reincarnation material

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
You're still a simp because you're defending women.
A woman that wont see the comment or know i’m defending her

Also jfl how am i a simp for being attracted to brown women

Could be panic attacks

When I'm looking at that kind of stuff I literally cry profusely, like a solid 10-15 seconds at most
Yeah bro i start getting paranoid and i start making out shadows around me as shapes jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
No heart pains and just an uneasy feeling in my stomach and i start to notice every little sound around me i think it’s placebo tho
i had chest pains too, but i was also fainting jfl i couldnt walk without falling and everything was fading and turning red. i fr thought i was going to die :forcedsmile:

• Woah
Could be panic attacks

When I'm looking at that kind of stuff I literally cry profusely, like a solid 10-15 seconds at most, not sad, but I feel my soul may be crying

Often looking at soul trap and reincarnation material
No, heart pains and just an uneasy feeling in my stomach and i start to notice every little sound around me i think it’s placebo tho
lol are u fr?