DJS simulation [Lefort 1 chimp or nor]

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
So i was reading a study of maxillo mandibular advancement for sleep apnea

The study talk a lot about aesthetic outcome of maxillo mandibular advancement and the protrusive aspect of moving maxilla 8+ mm

The author simulate LF1 movement but puting something just in front of your upper teeth just like the photo ⬇️⬇️⬇️

And he simulate mandibular advancement by jaw jutting

Pic 1: before surgery
Middle: Simulation
Pic 3: post surgery

I found this very accurate

TO DO THE SAME:
Take a shit of paper and wrap it then mesure diamètre to get 5-8mm and put in your mouth then jut lower Jaw

Attachments

• 53E36562-49A0-4F76-8551-FD004AA8A45C.png
    53E36562-49A0-4F76-8551-FD004AA8A45C.png
    309.5 KB · Views: 170
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, 50konsurgeryat35, ChristianChad and 3 others
@50konsurgeryat35
U can try it , it's doesn't correct nasilabial fold but it's good simulation

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35 and lilhorizontal32
good post bro high iq

Seems shitty to me...

What about the CCW rotation almost everyone should get too ?

And your thing seems to just apply forward movement to the alveolar ridge area while a true LF1 move above that area including the nose base

• +1
Reactions: Osteogenesis, AlwaysHaveQuestions and StrangerDanger
Seems shitty to me...

What about the CCW rotation almost everyone should get too ?

And your thing seems to just apply forward movement to the alveolar ridge area while a true LF1 move above that area including the nose base

We can actually see the simulation is not accurate to the actual results in your pics too

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
We can actually see the simulation is not accurate to the actual results in your pics too
Its not accurate 100% but if give and idea

CCW, u will get what 5-10 degré max (even 10 degree u need super blackpill surgeon), which will change nasolabial angle 3 to 6 degree in some studies i read

For me this kind of simulation is good to see how much maxilary movement u can tolerate

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Slyfex8
how to do?
You roll shit of paper and put it in your month front of upper teeth (bottom)

Just like picture of the study

I just roll big paper, but u need les, u can mesure but it's not very accurate

Attachments

• 719B3977-3A4C-49DF-9BD9-C37D7B73122A.jpeg
    719B3977-3A4C-49DF-9BD9-C37D7B73122A.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 100
You roll shit of paper and put it in your month front of upper teeth (bottom)

Just like picture of the study

I just roll big paper, but u need les, u can mesure but it's not very accurate
nice now i understand, also learn english <<333333

Cummers

not true for cw rotation

CCW, u will get what 5-10 degré max (even 10 degree u need super blackpill surgeon), which will change nasolabial angle 3 to 6 degree in some studies i read

For me this kind of simulation is good to see how much maxilary movement u can tolerate

I wouldn't say so, the most undesirable effects of LF1 are too much nose base widening or too protuding looking mouth (Mostly coming from a lack/no advancement of the lower jaw combined to the LF1 + absence of CCW rotation).

I will try it tomorrow when I am home from holidays. Cheers bro.

I was alongating/jutting both Jaws yesterday just to check how it looks and I think it's a legit 1psl looksmaxx minus the weird lips from contorting my face that way. So if the bimax fixes my lips, nasolabial folds then I do rhino, orbital decompression and lower eyelid lift I think I can get a +2 or more increase. With body and fraudmaxxing height to 6'3 that puts me at least chadlite I think. And I will say being white helps. The non white results on tinder are particularly brutal after watching some black pill videos. You have to be very very above average online with good pics. If you are white and chad then you will look sick even on old shit phone pics whereas I have never seen that for a curry or asian.

Oh and the alongating /jutting makes my cheek bones way better. So I think I'll be good there. Maybe some expensive realistic contacts for icy blue or Grey, back to gymmaxxing and astaxathin for a lil more tan. Drop the garbage dyed hair of course. Neckmaxx to 18-20 inches ideal. Currently 16.8. Can't think of anything else to be honest. My bimax is 6 months out I need to go get more opinions.
Goal is not to be chad , chadlite, megachad

Goal is only to improve yourself to reach all your potentiel

Jaw jutting is not 100% legit cuz the ramus move also, bsso is better than jutting but it give you the jaw definition

First think about bimax and get surgeon to do that then u will think about ur other failo

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35
How much CCW rotation would Alfaro fernandez do for me bro? I really will call this guy if he gets very good blackpill results. I think most US surgeons will just give me minimum maxilla advancement needed then just say hey functionally it's good meanwhile my lower jaw is 3mm off to the side from middle of my lip FFS did he even look at my soft tissues
Alfaro will make your occlusale plane to the 0-5 degree, i saw him giving 12 for a class III, i don't think he have a limit, he do until the occlusale plane become almost straight

0 surgeon in world will do that , even for recessed people surgeon don't really like going above 10 degree cuz people who need big CCW have joint problem so high chance of relapse

I think that Sailer also give big CCW but i don't like his results they are overdone and he is like 60-70k

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35

Does it decrease or increase the nasolabial angle?

Does it decrease or increase the nasolabial angle?
CCW decrease nasolabial angle

In the study i read all patient have 7-10mm lf1 and 4-10 degree CCW, the author commented that nasolabial angle reduced by 5 degree

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, 50konsurgeryat35 and StrangerDanger
Or just blow air in your upper lip and jut your jaw forward, lol!