• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 3635 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and xdxdxnice1
keep coping narcy i'm not the only one to think u look tranny :lul:
people say that to anyone with long hair without a stubble makes no difference what u think because it’s just a blanket insult

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel and 6485b025t
people say that to anyone with long hair without a stubble makes no difference what u think because it’s just a blanket insult
what if i told you you look like a female i matched on yubo last year?

what if i told you you look like a female i matched on yubo last year?
i still wouldn’t care, i mog ur entire bloodline and could fuck ur mom in front of you if i wanted to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Lolcel, YoungChadcel and 2 others
i still wouldn’t care, i mog ur entire bloodline and could fuck ur mom in front of you if i wanted to
you ain't gonna do shit you tranny looking cuck fragile fag i would rape u and beat you to death with my superior high T arab genes you cumskin tranny CUCK

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, ManzareK, 6485b025t and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and sandcelmuttcel
you look like youre half way through transitioning genders you narcy faggot shut your mouth

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and sandcelmuttcel
yes at lower body fat then i’m at now though was in feb

Your nosebridge looks extremely defined all throughout your nose,especially at the tip . Is it even possbile for you to push the nose in?
Slightly? Just the nose tip? Or not at all? Is it possible for you to slightly push the nose downward like the kid in the photo. 3HJEa0eE88VL3ZXjMgoVV9qf9sdb4T2s1343IMWjMbU JfQdrSo

This Asian kid on Reddit has no visible sign of his nose bridge (he was born without one), but even on people with nose bridges, I've never noticed someone with a nosebridge like yours,this defined from the frontview.

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
you look like youre half way through transitioning genders you narcy faggot shut your mouth
keep barking. i have slayed more girls this year than you will in ur whole life

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Polka, Deleted member 4612, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
  • +1
cope

this nibba mogs 99 percent of the forum

He can just get haircut if he wants to

Meanwhile you need lefort 5 to resemble a human
GIGA COPE

he looks like a female i matched on YUBO last year from netherlands i think

keep coping tranny worshiper i bet you think barrett is top tier JFL

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and 6485b025t
Barrett looks like shit
I don’t like this guys long hair but he could easily just cut it
Cope if you think otherwise
his facial features look high E like girl keep coping cuck lmao

• JFL
cut your hair bro not super short but tiktok eboy style and you'll look way better.
the way my hair is i can’t have it medium length and have it wavy because it is straight. it only holds wave and volume at longer lengths

it would just be flat and blow around i wouldn’t be able to have it medium length. it is either short or long

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and sandcelmuttcel
Your nosebridge looks extremely defined all throughout your nose,especially at the tip . Is it even possbile for you to push the nose in?
Slightly? Just the nose tip? Or not at all? Is it possible for you to slightly push the nose downward like the kid in the photo.View attachment 605781View attachment 605788

This Asian kid on Reddit has no visible sign of his nose bridge (he was born without one), but even on people with nose bridges, I've never noticed someone with a nosebridge like yours,this defined from the frontview.
impossible to do it doesn’t really move if i push it in, i can pull it down a bit though

Last edited:
big masc nose, defined jaw and cheeks, high E jfl keep coping retard
lmao you are super narcy and delusional. your eye area is ideal for high estrogen jb

LMAO

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and xdxdxnice1
797180A3 6479 43C7 A6E1 3DF128ECB602

hey bro this is me

I’m I north Atlantid enough? Can I slay?

• JFL
in 2020 only 7 tbh but corona virus closed clubs and i got depressed and rotted for 4 months
you rotted for 4 months and still slayed 7

bruuuuuutally mogs me

• So Sad
5.5 - 5.75 PSL
Lol wtf hell no, you're over 6 psl. Not to mention you're tall af. Man I'm depressed if people like you're rotting here

• +1
yeah that's tall. do you use lifts in clubs to get to 6'4/6'5 range?
no i’m way too skinny to do that i would look really bad. but maybe i will when i get in shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
47371d83 0199 4fb7 bc38 ea6dbc67fd72
Sem ttulo
btw beard or no beard? i kinda like it cause it looks like i have hollow cheekbones ( i used to have a lil bit then gained weight and lost it completly )

Last edited:
F9268701 58d4 4845 91f4 2e3ef337d89c
damnn good old times, having hollow cheekbones is kinda nice, planning on doing a bichectomy ( fat face removal ) but too poor to afford it lmao