If you don’t go to the gym then why looksmax?

Remember, hitting the gym frequently like 3 days per week minimum is like 50% of your looksmax journey if you wanna try and ascend hard. Every man needs to target their upper body at least twice a week and legs once. I personally, go 4/5 days a week to max out my physical looks and strength.

No girl wants a man who is gonna act like a cuck or some lanky mf who can’t protect himself or his gf. Imagine some roided fat 5’6 ogre comes up to your 6’1 weakling ass your gonna get brutally mogger nevertheless the height. The best thing to be is a jacked pretty boy who can beat the shit out of ogres at the same time.

I mean fuck trying to be Elias De Poot, Jordan Barrett the weakling twinks be more like David Laid or Tyler Maher because that’s what women want.
Cope there is no gym for your face. Once you reach decent frame you can also quit the gym is useless if your height is 6’1 +

Remember, hitting the gym frequently like 3 days per week minimum is like 50% of your looksmax journey if you wanna try and ascend hard. Every man needs to target their upper body at least twice a week and legs once. I personally, go 4/5 days a week to max out my physical looks and strength.

No girl wants a man who is gonna act like a cuck or some lanky mf who can’t protect himself or his gf. Imagine some roided fat 5’6 ogre comes up to your 6’1 weakling ass your gonna get brutally mogger nevertheless the height. The best thing to be is a jacked pretty boy who can beat the shit out of ogres at the same time.

I mean fuck trying to be Elias De Poot, Jordan Barrett the weakling twinks be more like David Laid or Tyler Maher because that’s what women want.
How the short 5’6 muscular ogre with the compressed shirt and a 21inch bidelt at his maximum prime is supposed to mog my 6’4 24inch bidelt htn nonchalant ass

Gymcelling as a manlet so you can look even shorter.. heh also increases test and thus dht so accelerated balding