dna vs homeoblock vs alf vs bow vs agga (collaborative) vs other myo appliances

N

nobodyspecial369

Bronze
i’m not familiar with some of these myo appliances and was wondering if people could chip in if they have knowledge or exp with some of the above mentioned appliances

i heard ronald ead did agga and it didn’t go well and backfired

ALF and MSE heard was promising but MSE has a risk of backfire as it could increase asymmetry if done incorrectly (saw a post where guy got MSE and looked way more asymmetrical after)

ALF is good for symmetry according to @ErbCel

NCR (neutrocranial restructuring) is good for symmetry. they stick a ballon up your nose and inflate to correct sphenoid misalignment. sphenoid and hip bone look remarkably similar btw

homeoblock seems very good but hardly anyone has tried it…

forwardontics bow works well with children, barely any adults have tried. i think @OldRooster @dracoreptile and a few others tried it. dracoreptile was 23 and said it helped him get forward growth “mogging nikki minaj”. unfortunately he hasn’t been active and he didn’t post proof pics so idk if he’s telling truth

bimax surgery seems to be what i will have to do if above all else fails

please share your thoughts, should some be avoided, can you vouch for some

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and ErbCel
i’m not familiar with some of these myo appliances and was wondering if people could chip in if they have knowledge or exp with some of the above mentioned appliances

i heard ronald ead did agga and it didn’t go well and backfired

ALF and MSE heard was promising but MSE has a risk of backfire as it could increase asymmetry if done incorrectly (saw a post where guy got MSE and looked way more asymmetrical after)

ALF is good for symmetry according to @ErbCel

NCR (neutrocranial restructuring) is good for symmetry. they stick a ballon up your nose and inflate to correct sphenoid misalignment. sphenoid and hip bone look remarkably similar btw

homeoblock seems very good but hardly anyone has tried it…

forwardontics bow works well with children, barely any adults have tried. i think @OldRooster @dracoreptile and a few others tried it. dracoreptile was 23 and said it helped him get forward growth “mogging nikki minaj”. unfortunately he hasn’t been active and he didn’t post proof pics so idk if he’s telling truth

bimax surgery seems to be what i will have to do if above all else fails

please share your thoughts, should some be avoided, can you vouch for some
How does DNA work exactly? I've seen that one crazy transformation and seem some other big claims. I've also heard at leased one person mention how they would have done MSE if they could go back.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and nobodyspecial369
hmm idk , im gonna try mse soon

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
reading this title gave me a seizure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back