Gold
Quite possibly the worst fucking drug on earth

Current effects are
insomnia
no energy
hot
sweating
constipated
blunted thirst (DNP blunts your ability to want water while making you need more water, what an evil drug)

however, im down from 179lbs to 171lbs in a week, and i was only taking 125mg for the first 4 days to test it out. now im taking 500mg, so ill probably lose close 1lb of fat every day. if youre too lazy to cut for months on end, take DNP for two weeks. youre gonna feel like complete shit, but it works

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 16220 and racoon4
cmfanel

Did my 2nd run ever recently and went from 195 to 183 lbs. 250mg/day, 14 days. Very comfortable at that dose, but got a rash on day 13. Went away quickly once I dropped it.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
this shit is dangerous af

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Did my 2nd run ever recently and went from 195 to 183 lbs. 250mg/day, 14 days. Very comfortable at that dose, but got a rash on day 13. Went away quickly once I dropped it.
I’m gonna take 350mg daily since that’s the only capsules they have is this good

I’m gonna take 350mg daily since that’s the only capsules they have is this good
Anything above 200-250mg/day starts to get really uncomfortable for me.

Can you just take a lower dose like 50-100mg per day for a longer period to have less sides?

take speed you will feel great and lose weight just as fast

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TrestIsBest
But how the fuck do you get in UK?

⠀ ‏‏‎ ‎

Last edited: