DNP is a fucking joke

Punjabi Waffen

Punjabi Waffen

Ascending....
Joined
Feb 23, 2025
Posts
10,549
Reputation
15,003
just run it in winter and youre fine

i domt even hydrate, take it with food, take ancillaries jusr do cardio nor eat much i average 1000 cals intake daily and still hasnt affeced me

(INB4 i get a stroke tonight and die)
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, Aox Ofwar, ragingmanlet and 1 other person
still not dead
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and Sustanon
dk what that is
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, Punjabi Waffen and Sustanon
just run it in winter and youre fine

i domt even hydrate, take it with food, take ancillaries jusr do cardio nor eat much i average 1000 cals intake daily and still hasnt affeced me

(INB4 i get a stroke tonight and die)
Just stay in a fridge while on dnp theory
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, Punjabi Waffen and Vrilltrum
dk what that is
It just basically makes your body less efficient at making energy so you burn more just to survive and shit but most of the failed energy converts to heat which is essentially the main risk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, Punjabi Waffen and Vrilltrum
It just basically makes your body less efficient at making energy so you burn more just to survive and shit but most of the failed energy converts to heat which is essentially the main risk
so my friend who is depressed over his body weight should hop on?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sustanon, Sean O’Pry and ragingmanlet
How much are u running? Im on 250 and barely feel any heat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
How much are u running? Im on 250 and barely feel any heat
hey i see you on forums often. just know ur JFL replies will be your demise buddy…. capiche? answer my fucking question u fricking nerd or else….
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
Fo
How many days have you been running it? At 250 you should absolutely feel it. A lot of it.
For a week or so.

I just feel really lethargic and also sweat a ton when I’m sleeping but those are the only side effects.

I only felt the heat when I increased my dose to 500mg, but it was a bit too extreme so I had to tone it back done to 250mg.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
just run it in winter and youre fine

i domt even hydrate, take it with food, take ancillaries jusr do cardio nor eat much i average 1000 cals intake daily and still hasnt affeced me

(INB4 i get a stroke tonight and die)
TFW you strip off the DNP label and it says "rat poison" beneath it
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
TFW you strip off the DNP label and it says "rat poison" beneath it
And then you strip of the rat poison label and it says “Dravidian Cow Piss from Lord Shiva”
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Aox Ofwar
Fo

For a week or so.

I just feel really lethargic and also sweat a ton when I’m sleeping but those are the only side effects.

I only felt the heat when I increased my dose to 500mg, but it was a bit too extreme so I had to tone it back done to 250mg.
Yeah that tracks very well with what I know about it. I think "barely feel it" is quite an understatement because I can assure you 250 is right around the maximum ceiling tolerable level for long term usage (anything more than 3 weeks).
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet

Similar threads

6
Replies
3
Views
35
1010
1010
looksmaxxing_
Replies
3
Views
41
bibodude
B
Gudlifer
Replies
14
Views
108
NDscandi
NDscandi
killuacel
Replies
5
Views
36
0709alan
0709alan
_MVP_
Replies
14
Views
96
jbranop
jbranop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top