DNP Log | 12 Day Run

Sangre Fina

Sangre Fina

6'1" Whitexican | 375mg Test E
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Posts
141
Reputation
77
DNP Log

Exactly as the title suggests, I'm going to be running DNP for 12 days and log all the progress I make.

Starting Measurements:

Weight: 198 Lbs
Height: 6'2"
12-Day run


DNP Daily Log — Progress, Changes & Side Effects

Started taking DNP on, so I’m making this thread to keep a day-by-day record of how it goes. I’ll track any visible changes, how I feel, and any side effects, including days when nothing happens.

Day 1 — 100mg
I took a 100mg pill for day 1 just to test out my tolerance; no side effects except a bit of raised skin temperature.

Day 2 — 200mg
First day taking an actual dose for losing weight: 200 mg. Honestly, I didn't feel much of anything until maybe hour 6; I felt a bit warmer, and I even sweated a little bit even though I'm in 60F cold. The only interesting thing was the scale went from 198 to 196.8 very quickly, but I think it's just water weight

Journal
So far, I think I'm in the clear as far as symptoms go. I know this hits a lot of people differently depending on weight and genetics.

I’ll keep updating this. Interested in hearing other people’s experiences, especially how long it took before you noticed changes. This is just a record of my own experience.

DISCLAIMER:
DO NOT TRY DNP. I'M JUST STUPID; THERE'S NO REASON TO EVER DO THIS. YOU MAY DIE.
 

Similar threads

blackfyre.
Replies
4
Views
59
blackfyre.
blackfyre.
jalal04
Replies
2
Views
65
jalal04
jalal04
Fuldblod
Replies
0
Views
41
Fuldblod
Fuldblod
iLoveCavan
Replies
1
Views
62
InHonourOfChad
InHonourOfChad
walter white
Replies
21
Views
130
walter white
walter white

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top