'DNR' replies on high effort threads should result in a ban

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
All rotters and no lifes. @Gengar thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and Gonthar
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, efidescontinuado, Lynxress and 3 others
nah, i rarely see good threads getting dnrd

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and TechnoBoss
Were the rules on low quality replies on serious posts removed btw
I don't think we ever had a rule like that. Are you referring to my low quality replies on Rating threads? That is technically still in effect.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I don't think we ever had a rule like that. Are you referring to my low quality replies on Rating threads? That is technically still in effect.
Aah Oki Doki thought it was for everything thank u Bhai!

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It's good tho
They are just bumping the thread what's wrong in that he is giving his opinions and is independent to do what he wants you can't control someone else and enter into their privacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
what even qualifies as high effort? length? using varied fonts to strenghten your argument and draw attention? some users here need to put effort just to write a single line due to buylluing

It's good tho
They are just bumping the thread what's wrong in that he is giving his opinions and is independent to do what he wants you can't control someone else and enter into their privacy.
tf are u talking about privacy? Im half joking im just saying its annoying when retards reply to everything with 'dnr' because they cant read two fucking paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Many "high effort" topics like around half on those on the best of the best section are simply wrong, dangerous or useless...

• +1
Many "high effort" topics like around half on those on the best of the best section are simply wrong, dangerous or useless...
Not debating that, but commenting dnr just shows you dont have a brain and discourages putting any effort into threads

• +1