There is not nearly enough threads about seeing other men makes moves on the women you were too shy to

But how?

Obv you don’t insert yourself autistically and behave like a cuck “muhhh can I ask for your ig muhhh so pretty”

You approach like a normal person “heyy, I’ve seen you reading that book, I like the author”

A few days ago I approached a girl at the gym to ask her if she thinks my mascara is obvious and for her to be my looksmax assistant, she laughed, we went out a day later

We only made out, no slay but the story still proves my point
Because as I said normal people understand social situation and that there’s a time and a place for everything. Someone doing their grocery shopping generally isn’t going to want some dalit to start trying to slay them.
Not saying you can never talk to a stranger outside of a social setting, but trying to slay them (the only reason you’d ever do this, stop coping) is autistic and no one normal would do this. It’s what’s taught to socially stunted 30 year old NEETs on PUA courses.
Normal people go out with their friends.
I know you won’t understand this because you’re the exact type of person to do this but that’s how it is.

He acts like we crawl out the shadows of our basement and rape them. Let him miss out
Miss out on trying to slay random strangers at grocery stores, cafes, funerals?
Damn, guess i’m just going to have to talk to women at parties like a normal person. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Because as I said normal people understand social situation and that there’s a time and a place for everything. Someone doing their grocery shopping generally isn’t going to want some dalit to start trying to slay them.
Not saying you can never talk to a stranger outside of a social setting, but trying to slay them (the only reason you’d ever do this, stop coping) is autistic and no one normal would do this. It’s what’s taught to socially stunted 30 year old NEETs on PUA courses.
I know you won’t understand this because you’re the exact type of person to do this but that’s how it is.

Damn, guess i’m just going to have to talk to women at parties like a normal person. Brutal.
The fact u cant even comprehend sparking conversation with a stranger shows that actually you are the “not normal” person 💀 Brootal this dude cant even conceptualize it. Its really never that deep and a lot of strangers like it if ur good vibes

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and klip11
The fact u cant even comprehend sparking conversation with a stranger shows that actually you are the “not normal” person 💀 Brootal this dude cant even conceptualize it. Its really never that deep and a lot of strangers like it if ur good vibes
@Zelenskyiv wuz a Kang n sheeit

• Woah
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Do you have autism? I never said you can't have a conversation with a stranger for genuine reasons if the situation arises, but you're basically trying to run PUA game in a fucking walmart. This is what i'd expect from a third worlder fresh off the boat in his flip flops or a 40 year old NEET with 0 understanding of social norms.

Do you have autism? I never said you can't have a conversation with a stranger for genuine reasons if the situation arises, but you're basically trying to run PUA game in a fucking walmart. This is what i'd expect from a third worlder fresh off the boat in his flip flops or a 40 year old NEET with 0 understanding of social norms.
Muh genuine reasons if the situation arises 💀 u can cold approach out in the city at daylight and even in a super market if its not awkward, u just cant comprehend it

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Foid is asking to get dicked down if she is reading in the library and not at the comfort of her own home

• JFL
Muh genuine reasons if the situation arises 💀 u can cold approach out in the city at daylight and even in a super market if its not awkward, u just cant comprehend it
It is not only awkward, it's extremely autistic.
All those bitches post in their group chat immediately afterwards how they were running errands when some random dalit tried to rape them.

I see you guys in the gym sometimes too lol. Couple of weeks ago I saw some pajeet who could barely speak English, probably just got here, and he went and asked some blonde slut for her number.
She politely rejected him and then went to her friend to laugh about it.

All those bitches post in their group chat immediately afterwards how they were running errands when some random dalit tried to rape them.

I see you guys in the gym sometimes too lol. Couple of weeks ago I saw some pajeet who could barely speak English, probably just got here, and he went and asked some blonde slut for her number.
Obv it’s over if you’re pajeet but for normal people day game works

Maybe just potentially they are so far apart smv wise….. possibly… potentially …… you can cold approach your looksmatch or below……………… and perhaps not be a indian freshie manlet

• +1
Reactions: Charisma

Met her at some conference up in DC and asked to hit her vape, 3 hours later its done

Last edited:
Met her at some conference up in DC and asked to hit her vape, 3 hours later

Much other examples but no pics, all over bullshit like this

University picnic, Target, Mall, Library

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Obv it’s over if you’re pajeet but for normal people day game works
That's the thing. A normal person wouldn't do this. It's almost solely something that socially inept weirdos do. A normal person will go clubbing with his friends, he'll talk to girls through his social circle, class, he'll go on Tinder etc. He's not going to camp out in the library to try to rizz up some random bitch doing her homework lmao.

Maybe just potentially they are so far apart smv wise….. possibly… potentially …… you can cold approach your looksmatch or below……………… and perhaps not be a indian freshie manlet
The point is that only a fresh off the boat pajeet would be socially inept enough to do this.

Met her at some conference up in DC and asked to hit her vape, 3 hours later

You do anything enough and it'll work eventually. That's not the point either. It's about self-respect. I could go to the shop now and steal a pack of chewing gum and get away with it, but I won't because it's just such a subhuman autistic thing to do. Same thing with foids.
I'd feel like such a hindu ESL monkey going around cafes trying to rape random whores. It's retarded.
I'll stick to my nightclubs, bars, concerts, dating apps etc. thx.

You do anything enough and it'll work eventually. That's not the point either. It's about self-respect. I could go to the shop now and steal a pack of chewing gum and get away with it, but I won't because it's just such a subhuman autistic thing to do. Same thing with foids.
I'd feel like such a hindu ESL monkey going around cafes trying to rape random whores. It's retarded.
I do this maybe twice a week for fun and half the time it works

met my fwb at the cafe btw but keep coping if you want

Clubs can work but chances are they won’t you’re missing on sm just because you’re high inhib socially inept cuck

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I actually stole a pack of gum from Walmart last night

• JFL
I do this maybe twice a week for fun and half the time it works

met my fwb at the cafe btw but keep coping if you want

Clubs can work but chances are they won’t you’re missing on sm just because you’re high inhib socially inept cuck

I’m not missing out on anything except for being the weird autist that everyone knows who tries to fuck random strangers at libraries.
I bet my ass you have no friends.

Last edited:
I’m not missing out on anything except for being the weird autist that everyone knows who tried to fuck random strangers at libraries.
I bet my ass you have no friends.
I don’t have friends because I choose not to, friends are more opportunistic than women, I only see “friends” once a week to catch up because I hate being around others

It’s not “muhh desperate” if you succeed, after a while you get a playboy halo and girls start calling you a whore but they will still fuck you

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and klip11

• JFL

These dalits are beyond delusional, no NT person is gonna be cold approaching

• +1
You have to be chad

That's the thing. A normal person wouldn't do this. It's almost solely something that socially inept weirdos do. A normal person will go clubbing with his friends, he'll talk to girls through his social circle, class, he'll go on Tinder etc. He's not going to camp out in the library to try to rizz up some random bitch doing her homework lmao.

The point is that only a fresh off the boat pajeet would be socially inept enough to do this.
I feel like if you go to a library consistently and then you can naturally get to know poeple, people socialize at the library, its quite common and not autisitic at all. There is such a thing as proximity theory, if you visit your local supermarket, library often and see the same people even if you dont talk to them they become more comfortable around you. It doesnt have to be autistica at all.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme