DNRcels need serious help.

Stuttercel

Stuttercel

Officially Diagnosed Stuttering disability.
Imagine being so low iq, and having such a fucked attention span that you can't even read a post over 2 paragraphs. :lul: I fucking hate all dnr bitches.

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7, TechnoBoss, Always Stay You and 2 others
U have a stuttering disability niga jajajajajajjajajaja

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, N1666 and Stuttercel
tough times never last only tough people last

life is like a mushroom you never know when you get eaten and die so live your life to the fullest

any clogged toilet can eventually become unclogged

when the toilet get clogged i arise

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stuttercel
Imagine being so low iq, and having such a fucked attention span that you can't even read a post over 2 paragraphs. :lul: I fucking hate all dnr bitches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Stuttercel
Speech impediment is a death sentence I' m sorry bro

• +1
Speech impediment is a death sentence I' m sorry bro
Yeah I literally don't even attempt to talk to people anymore. I had 0 friends my entire highschool career. I tried using discord to cope, but I can't even socialize on there cuz I sperg out and have bad neurodivergant episodes.

Lonliess will be my downfall :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
Yeah I literally don't even attempt to talk to people anymore. I had 0 friends my entire highschool career. I tried using discord to cope, but I can't even socialize on there cuz I sperg out and have bad neurodivergant episodes.

Lonliess will be my downfall :feelswah::feelswah:
So you just have a stutter? Any other impediments? Lisp? Is your voice nasally?

A stutter during childhood can ruin a man for life, due to traumatic feedback from peers etc.

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
So you just have a stutter? Any other impediments? Lisp? Is your voice nasally?

A stutter during childhood can ruin a man for life, due to traumatic feedback from peers etc.
Yeah just a stutter. I've been in speech therapy for 6+ years and it doesn't help.:lul:

• So Sad
Yeah just a stutter. I've been in speech therapy for 6+ years and it doesn't help.:lul:
Wow that is brutal :feelsbadman: I had a minor speech impediment as a child due to an infection I got, so I ended up mixing up d's and g's and other letters. Speech therapy kind of fixed it but to this day my speech is occasionally a little slurred and pronouncing "R" requires some mental effort. It has meant in social situations as a child I was often withdrawn, for fear of messing up my speech and being made fun of. And it stayed with me for life and I have always been antisocial. You were always be a failure socially if you fail to communicate clearly.

Also, when the teacher can never understand you in front of the whole class, the shame and loss of aura is brutal

• So Sad
Wow that is brutal :feelsbadman: I had a minor speech impediment as a child due to an infection I got, so I ended up mixing up d's and g's and other letters. Speech therapy kind of fixed it but to this day my speech is occasionally a little slurred and pronouncing "R" requires some mental effort. It has meant in social situations as a child I was often withdrawn, for fear of messing up my speech and being made fun of. And it stayed with me for life and I have always been antisocial. You were always be a failure socially if you fail to communicate clearly.

Also, when the teacher can never understand you in front of the whole class, the shame and loss of aura is brutal
Yeah 100% bro. Shit is unbearable to deal with.

• +1