Dnrd. Eriksen Mogs Maher To SUICIDE, Even Lower Third Wise

Mogz?

• Total voters
Depoot is lowkey ideal
God tier face, maybe the best, and frame (wider shoulders than most gymcels), but he's a fucking weirdo who can't be bothered to exercise, tan or even get a haircut. He doesn't need too, but still. His girlfriend isn't that gl (compared to him), he might have done better if he tried.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I don’t like eriksen weird weird eyes, weird zygos, weird lips, he’s a top tier gay alien
he does look like an alien, but still mogz. unique looks forever

anyone with half a brain knows Eriksen will be prefered by women and have more wide appeal. Both will slay.

But if you come up with "muh maher better bones muh maher psl this psl that" you are just autistic and deserve to be incel for ever.

Also someone explain to me why Maher only has 31k followers on IG and 99% of comments are by MEN, also why is he only known on PSL forums?:ROFLMAO:

Fucking lol honnestly.
honestly, dellisola mogs both of the to suicide appeal wise
he's like the perfect example of a med/italian slayer

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
That norwoodcel squinter doesn't mog shit.

his eyes without squinting:

View attachment 1759124
this is what top tier eyes actually looks like when youre not squinting you idiot.
His eyes look legit repulsive when he isn’t squinching. Looks giga gay alien on this pic. Even de poot would mog him here in appeal
View attachment 1759157View attachment 1759159
like what the fuck. erikson has what hunter eyes actually looks like when you arent squinting jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
God tier face, maybe the best, and frame (wider shoulders than most gymcels), but he's a fucking weirdo who can't be bothered to exercise, tan or even get a haircut. He doesn't need too, but still. His girlfriend isn't that gl (compared to him), he might have done better if he tried.
What do you rate them both?
His GF is Maghrebi @KING REIDYZ

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
this site makes me cringe so hard. niggas actually think that if you dont look like your eyes are permanently squinted you have sub chad eye area like women look at your psl eye features and coloring. he checks off like all the boxes ALL OF THEM and niggas STILL try to nitpick him TOP KEKLES

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 8365
like what the fuck. erikson has what hunter eyes actually looks like when you arent squinting jfl
this site makes me cringe so hard. niggas actually think that if you dont look like your eyes are permanently squinted you have sub chad eye area like women look at your psl eye features and coloring. he checks off like all the boxes ALL OF THEM and niggas STILL try to nitpick him TOP KEKLES
You didn’t get what we mean.

His eye shape is just fucking ugly without squinting because his lower eyelids have this crescent moon shape

Gandys eyes look much better in a rested position
C7212A36 3917 4446 BB47 44E00612D644

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Xangsane
You didn’t get what we mean.

His eye shape is just fucking ugly without squinting because his lower eyelids have this crescent moon shape

Gandys eyes look much better in a rested position
View attachment 1760515View attachment 1760516
gandy is squinting slightly in this picture. the quality is ass but I can see the wrinkling.
catch him unfrauded in the video. they both have eye area. people need to realize that squint maxxing doesnt even affect your smv but it looks good to faggots

• +1
gandy is squinting slightly in this picture. the quality is ass but I can see the wrinkling.
catch him unfrauded in the video. they both have eye area. people need to realize that squint maxxing doesnt even affect your smv but it looks good to faggots

Most famous high psl guys perma squinch. Gandy, Hemsworth, Guessoum, Dellisola, Guirao, Evandro.
Almost all do but if someone here posts a pic while squinching everyone loses their mindds

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, ROTTING, 5'8manlet and 1 other person

He isn’t squinting on the pic, he is just wrinkly because of his dogshit aging genes. Maybe slightly squinching at max.

And of corse do eye areas look different in motion where you make facial expressions etc. You can’t compare that to a picture with neutral expression.

Also o pry and de Poot Have pretty much text book hunter eyes in completely rested position

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blackgymmax
Most famous high psl guys perma squinch. Gandy, Hemsworth, Guessoum, Dellisola, Guirao, Evandro.
Almost all do but if someone here posts a pic while squinching everyone loses their mindds
LITERALLY, then you see dudes trying to get surgery to look like some squinted freak

• +1
He isn’t squinting on the pic, he is just wrinkly because of his dogshit aging genes. Maybe slightly squinching at max.

And of corse do eye areas look different in motion where you make facial expressions etc. You can’t compare that to a picture with neutral expression.

Also o pry and de Poot Have pretty much text book hunter eyes in completely rested position
View attachment 1760533

nah hes squinching but im saying that the "ideal" hunter eyes look doesnt have a natural perma squint. Atleast I dont think so, I could be wrong. Depoot has that ridiculous support, however he looks weird so idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and germanlooks

View attachment 1760533

i always thought this was like the ideal eye area, even if hes squinching he would still look amazing with slightly less support

Attachments

• idea.jpg
    idea.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
What do you rate them both?
His GF is Maghrebi @KING REIDYZ
Elias is 7 PSL, 9/10 appeal for being a skeleton.
His bird was a High Tier Becky if I remember correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Xangsane
bump :feelshah: @8PSLcel

bump :feelshah: @8PSLcel
no fucking shit. Maher is only 6psl. Lets not forget his huge transgender potential (dogshit frame), is it no surprise that the best he could pull was some ugly hag?

Niggas here think this klinfelters mofo mogs.
B27B08A3 7F4C 424A BFAA C5624DD49FC5

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 14160
he makes maher look like a factory normie

That moment when When even elias de poot looks less like a gay alien than you.
you post a pic where he looks the most 'weird' but still looks insane he is not like barett bloated effeminate weird

you say he is an alien because he is 9psl gigachad impossible to find irl

Both get mogged by Miro cech

mogged by eriksen

• +1

• Love it
2729360 gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796

Users who are viewing this thread

Back