Do 100-150 push ups a day really do anything?

flippasav

flippasav

Lowest smv in the world
Let’s say you skip a gym workout solely targeting your chest, shoulders and triceps will pushups compensate for the usual sessions you spend at the gym. Because I want to do some calisthenics at home as it is too hot to go outside and get to the gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerM
Let’s say you skip a gym workout solely targeting your chest, shoulders and triceps will pushups compensate for the usual sessions you spend at the gym. Because I want to do some calisthenics at home as it is too hot to go outside and get to the gym
No

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Your muscle growth won’t be the same as lifting weights??

I usually hit those 3 muscle groups twice a week at the gym but how is it different?
Elab

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
better to put on a 10kg weight and do less with more resistance

• +1
Nah

• +1
wise man once said
"why should I workout, when its all about face"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Ukraine1
Buy two dumbells or a calesthenics pack, Basically dips bars pull up bar and forearm strenght things

• +1
Your muscle growth won’t be the same as lifting weights??

I usually hit those 3 muscle groups twice a week at the gym but how is it different?
Elab
I do them everyday and I still have klinefelter's. Maybe they'll work for you. Added weight also helps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and flippasav
I do them everyday and I still have klinefelter's. Maybe they'll work for you. Added weight also helps
I just finished the 80 pushups session (10 pushups every 2-3 minutes) I can definitely feel some heaviness and a pump in my triceps area so I guess it works

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I just finished the 80 pushups session (10 pushups every 2-3 minutes) I can definitely feel some heaviness and a pump in my triceps area so I guess it works
It does but it's mostly dna. I recently saw some dalit with narrow hips and wide shoulders and I thought he'd brutally BP mog me but he barely was able to bench 40kg one rep.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and flippasav
No, the human body has too many redundancies to reduce the strain on muscle. That’s why the most effective workouts appear to be unnatural movement, as they isolate specific muscles