Do ab stimulators work?

B

broken_needle

Iron
I've lightly googled it but I see conflicting statistics. Does anyone here have actual experience with using them consistently? Thanks!

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Tallooksmaxxer
yes bro it also makes you lose fat locally.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 28896
Isn't that impossible to fat target? Does it build muscule? That's my main concern rn
It's possible to lose fat locally, not via muscle activity, but via freezing/warming with laser/applying ultrasound or radio frequency to the area. Also, injections of lipolitics. But these all are methods of permanent fat cell removal, similar to liposuction, not like natural fat loss which occurs when losing weight.
About muscle stimulators - if I remember correctly, they work, but in conjunction with exercises. Like a some sort of catalizer. Not sure about standalone.

• +1
Reactions: broken_needle
It's possible to lose fat locally, not via muscle activity, but via freezing/warming with laser/applying ultrasound or radio frequency to the area. Also, injections of lipolitics. But these all are methods of permanent fat cell removal, similar to liposuction, not like natural fat loss which occurs when losing weight.
About muscle stimulators - if I remember correctly, they work, but in conjunction with exercises. Like a some sort of catalizer. Not sure about standalone.
Thank you so much! That's exactly the information I was looking for. Thank you.