Do AI's have anything to do with cheekbones? For example i alredy have high set cheekbones(alredy deveoloped) and on aromasin, how

Weter

Weter

Silver
how the fuck are they supposed to become flat as ppl tell me?
Cheekbones as part of facial bone structure finish their development at around 14- maybe 15.
How's taking AI's for vetical growth of bones in legs and spine responsible for total height gonna fuck up alredy formed cheekbone?

every male has high set cheekbones boyo, it's the average for males, and if ur cheekbones already developed it wont make them shrink.

every male has high set cheekbones boyo, it's the average for males, and if ur cheekbones already developed it wont make them shrink.
low iq

how the fuck are they supposed to become flat as ppl tell me?
Cheekbones as part of facial bone structure finish their development at around 14- maybe 15.
How's taking AI's for vetical growth of bones in legs and spine responsible for total height gonna fuck up alredy formed cheekbone?
AIs wont effect ur fkin cheekbones besides making ur face more define because u lose water drom drop of estrogen. (Also enjoy bad lipid profile and bad arterial flexuralirty with that.

AIs wont effect ur fkin cheekbones besides making ur face more define because u lose water drom drop of estrogen. (Also enjoy bad lipid profile and bad arterial flexuralirty with that.
Bad lipid profile on Aromasin is better then on other AI's, aromasin is a steroidal drug and it increases adrogens making it easier...