do all the people with High hyoid have good tongue posture or can be Just genetics?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
6,597
Reputation
5,224
like if they wouldn't have good tongue posture their hyoid would still be High?
I mean it might look loose and not tight, but you’ll still be able to tell that it’s naturally high
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
I mean it might look loose and not tight, but you’ll still be able to tell that it’s naturally high
Natrual environment creates a hyoid bone with looks good genetically, unless you are in the minority
 
I would guess that genetics made them have good tongue posture. As in, it's normal for them. It's natural. They probably never really thought about it, so they have both.
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25

Similar threads

L
Replies
7
Views
81
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
swaggerdoodle
Replies
0
Views
42
swaggerdoodle
swaggerdoodle
trueceli
Replies
5
Views
58
trueceli
trueceli
Fuldblod
Replies
0
Views
18
Fuldblod
Fuldblod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top