Do all women give chads the same treatment?

S

saint

Iron
Do all women regardless of their looks level give chads or decent looking guys positive interactions?

The most attention I get are from 18-21 years old, jbs, and middle aged white women. But I get really bad interactions from hood women of my own race, overweight women, women that around 25-32, and the really unattractive ones.

I act cordial and neutral around these women but they always give me attitude or won’t even make eye contact and talk to me in a monotone voice. I don’t even find them attractive but I still act friendly but for some reason they’re really antagonistic.

E.g. this one time this overweight Latina who was like a 4.5, was working at Nordstrom rack. I walked up to the counter to return some converse and first thing she said was “what do you need” and I said I was here to return some shoes. So she picked up the shoe box and flipped it around so the shoes and the paper inside fell onto the counter. I never seen anyone do that before and it wasn’t even warranted.

I doubt Chad would get that treatment but how do ugly women act around Chads

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, LooksOrDeath and DeadTrees
These nuts give your chin the same treatment

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu
These nuts give your chin the same treatment
IMG 0911

• JFL
Reactions: ambi, LooksOrDeath, DeadTrees and 1 other person
I act cordial and neutral around these women but they always give me attitude or won’t even make eye contact and talk to me in a monotone voice. I don’t even find them attractive but I still act friendly but for some reason they’re really antagonistic.

E.g. this one time this overweight Latina who was like a 4.5, was working at Nordstrom rack. I walked up to the counter to return some converse and first thing she said was “what do you need” and I said I was here to return some shoes. So she picked up the shoe box and flipped it around so the shoes and the paper inside fell onto the counter. I never seen anyone do that before and it wasn’t even warranted.
less attractive women have an inferiority complex and lash out on you

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm, DeadTrees and Darkeningstar
Do all women regardless of their looks level give chads or decent looking guys positive interactions?

The most attention I get are from 18-21 years old, jbs, and middle aged white women. But I get really bad interactions from hood women of my own race, overweight women, women that around 25-32, and the really unattractive ones.

I doubt Chad would get that treatment but how do ugly women act around Chads
No. I was called ugly two times during my last high school years: once by a barely ltb, another by a drunk who meant something else entirely (also ltb). Some bad-looking females discredit those they see quite better than them.
Chad may also receive similar treatment, probably even more