DO ALLAH STILL EXIST?

Ok but where do you see Christian kids dying every 10 minutes from an unfair warlord lol

JESUS LOVE CHRISTIAN

ALLAH (the devil) hate Muslims , HE STINKS AND MAKE TOU ALL STI K TOO
Good brother, may the Lord bless you for this. Glory to God for this conversion

Thanks for converting, I'm tired of these Islam copers.
Islam is the biggest cope, islamaxxing is dumb asf no Muslim women is pure biggest myth ever btw

you see hijabi girl dumping for male,talking to non marahm , listening music,wearing makeup, showing themselves on social media , getting angry when you give them reminders

fake believer,fake god ,fake prophet,fake prayers

ABOLISH ISLAM…..!!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, nanefer, DildoFaggins and 1 other person
JESUS

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nanefer, DildoFaggins and wsada
Islam is the biggest cope, islamaxxing is dumb asf no Muslim women is pure biggest myth ever btw

you see hijabi girl dumping for male,talking to non marahm , listening music,wearing makeup, showing themselves on social media , getting angry when you give them reminders

fake believer,fake god ,fake prophet,fake prayers

ABOLISH ISLAM…..!!!
I think you genuinely need menal help.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
I bet you rap and listen music you hypocrites

muh Allah
but this nigga can’t save his ppl from da joos
I bet you emotionally left Islam to follow another religion that is false you hypocrite!

I bet you emotionally left Islam to follow another religion that is false you hypocrite!
"Muh Christianity" but this guy can't save his people from the Jews!
He saved all of humanity on the cross, read the gospel. Repent. FIND GOD

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and KING REIDYZ
I think you genuinely need menal help.
Best thing to do is ignore, if he truly wanted an answer he wouldn't be spazzing out on .org but would ask students of knowledge about his worries. The most we can do is make dua for him.

Debates are typically reserved for scholars and students of knowledge, and only under specific circumstances and situations. Such debates aren't for laypeople. In fact, laypeople shouldn't even anticipate or attempt to delve into this. What is obligatory for every Muslim is to seek knowledge primarily for their own benefit. And just as one should wish for others what they wish for themselves, they should teach or remind others of what's pertinent.

In the end, the answer will be shown to them when they enter the grave.

• +1
Reactions: muslim.
I found Allah. Not reading a contradictory and corrupted Gospel!
Name one "update" or contradiction and I'll refute it easily. Christ is Lord.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and KING REIDYZ
Op found Christ 😍

Time for @TRUE_CEL and @Xangsane to convert now

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, KING REIDYZ and DildoFaggins
:lul: Muslim classic can't even name one. muhh updates
"Christian classic, can't even name one non-contradictory Gospel account. Muhh updates cause my Bible to be lost and corrupted" - DildoFaggins (If he was honest)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, KING REIDYZ, Michael Myers and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member 7580 and Michael Myers
"Christian classic, can't even name one non-contradictory Gospel account. Muhh updates cause my Bible to be lost and corrupted" - DildoFaggins (If he was honest)
Still can't name one :lul:

Ain't you 45

Maybe it’s time to convert, it’s only muzzies who broke my heart. :(
Based bro, I will answer any questions you may have.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer and KING REIDYZ
Allah will make a comeback in 2024. Just watch

100% but doubting now
Are you retarded. Allah didn’t promise that there will be only justice in the world. This ain’t no video game where god can give Palestinian kids 10000 more hp and they can survive multiple bombings. That’s not the way it works

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer
OP is a white guy LARPing as ethnic. Brutally joever.
TERA COPE

IM MOROCCAN AND JUST FOUND GOD

I LEFT ISLAM TWO MONTHS AGO, was just trolling around btw

but the Palestinian conflict made me more disgusted by the weakness of Allah how can he let kids die when they pray everyday for him like that?

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters and nanefer
Based bro, I will answer any questions you may have.
I actually have a Bible in my possession. It belonged to my aunt (not blood-related).

@Biggdink

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
TERA COPE

IM MOROCCAN AND JUST FOUND GOD

I LEFT ISLAM TWO MONTHS AGO, was just trolling around btw

but the Palestinian conflict made me more disgusted by the weakness of Allah how can he let kids die when they pray everyday for him like that?
It doesn’t matter where you’re a muzzie or a xtian or a jew, but you should never say God has any weaknesses. He doesn’t.

If you are Moroccan then show me a video of yourself and saying my name and stuff like that, because I can tell immediately if you’re Moroccan or LARPing since I grew up around Moroccans.

It doesn’t matter where you’re a muzzie or a xtian or a jew, but you should never say God has any weaknesses. He doesn’t.

If you are Moroccan then show me a video of yourself and saying my name and stuff like that, because I can tell immediately if you’re Moroccan or LARPing since I grew up around Moroccans.
Bro bro

Allah is not God , it’s the devil

if you die inside Islam you go to hell bye bye

Also Allah said that all Muslims will go to hell

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Bro bro

Allah is not God , it’s the devil

if you die inside Islam you go to hell bye bye

Also Allah said that all Muslims will go to hell
This is false. Arab Christians also use the term “Allah,” it’s just the Arabic word for God. Heck even the term “God” has pagan connotations to it, it means to whom is offered from what I remember so arguing over the term is pretty useless.

This is false. Arab Christians also use the term “Allah,” it’s just the Arabic word for God. Heck even the term “God” has pagan connotations to it, it means to whom is offered from what I remember so arguing over the term is pretty useless.
Allah is a moon God , MOHAMMED used him

also why Mohammed married Aisha. a child ?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Allah is a moon God , MOHAMMED used him

also why Mohammed married Aisha. a child ?
He didn’t. Sunnis say he did but I think they’re coping. Shi’as also disagree with them, that’s why I think Shi’as are based. Also, “moon God”? We don’t worship the moon… or the sun.. or any other celestial body.

He didn’t. Sunnis say he did but I think they’re coping. Shi’as also disagree with them, that’s why I think Shi’as are based. Also, “moon God”? We don’t worship the moon… or the sun.. or any other celestial body.
Stop coping there’s Sahih hadiths about this

Stop coping there’s Sahih hadiths about this
The rumors about you being a LARPing white guy is absolutely true. Everyone knows Hadiths is something what Sunnis believe in, not specifically all muzzies. Lol. Anyway I’m not here for a thorough religious debate, just saying you should not claim God has any weaknesses.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Fiqh
The rumors about you being a LARPing white guy is absolutely true. Everyone knows Hadiths is something what Sunnis believe in, not specifically all muzzies. Lol. Anyway I’m not here for a thorough religious debate, just saying you should not claim God has any weaknesses.
Are you Sunni lol?

it’s normal to believe in sahih Hadiths, are you quranist?

God has no weaknesses , Allah has weaknesses

Are you Sunni lol?

it’s normal to believe in sahih Hadiths, are you quranist?

God has no weaknesses , Allah has weaknesses
I don’t identify as Sunni since I don’t agree with all of their viewpoints but I come from a Sunni family, if that’s what you’re asking.

You clearly lack an understanding of Islam, you are just a LARPer. Hadiths is what Sunnis believe in. God = Allah, so you have to watch what you say.

they plan but allah is the best of planner
this is a build up for the upcoming genocide of the jews for the end of times

I don’t identify as Sunni since I don’t agree with all of their viewpoints but I come from a Sunni family, if that’s what you’re asking.

You clearly lack an understanding of Islam, you are just a LARPer. Hadiths is what Sunnis believe in. God = Allah, so you have to watch what you say.
You are funny lol

hadith is where it explain you a lot of things in Islam ?

You don’t believe in Hadiths?

they plan but allah is the best of planner
this is a build up for the upcoming genocide of the jews for the end of times
Allah is a loser

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
You are funny lol

hadith is where it explain you a lot of things in Islam ?

You don’t believe in Hadiths?
I know I am, everyone tells me in real life. 😘

And I don’t blindly accept all Hadiths, no. I accept them as long as they make sense.

That alone differentiates me from Sunnis who blindly accept everything.

I actually have a Bible in my possession. It belonged to my aunt (not blood-related).

@Biggdink
Nice bro, try reading the book of John as I mentioned earlier in the thread. It's quite a short read, 2h tops if you're a slow reader.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Nice bro, try reading the book of John as I mentioned earlier in the thread. It's quite a short read, 2h tops if you're a slow reader.
Sounds like it’s in the New Testament, right? I am a quick reader, plus it’s in Dutch so I should be able to read it. Will do it when I have the time.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and KING REIDYZ
I know I am, everyone tells me in real life. 😘

And I don’t blindly accept all Hadiths, no. I accept them as long as they make sense.
that’s not how it works…..
how can you known if an Hadith is good or bad??? The Hadith you are fine with may be wring if we use this logic, who knows?
That alone differentiates me from Sunnis who blindly accept everything.

Sounds like it’s in the New Testament, right? I am a quick reader, plus it’s in Dutch so I should be able to read it. Will do it when I have the time.
Yep, New testament. Lmk what you thought of it if you get around to it