Do antidepressant affect looks and dick size?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
I'm willing to take them but I'm worried my looks will be affected by them

antidepressants do nothing if you're not literally about to neck it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
antidepressants do nothing if you're not literally about to neck it.

You sure bro cause the normie doc is saying I have to take them. I told them about limb lengthening and being the ugly guy in my friend group

Most psychiatrists have absolutely no clue what they’re doing and are still stuck on the serotonin-depression hypothesis which was disproven 10-20 yrs ago now. There is still application to SSRIs though it shouldn't be the first choice

Have taken bupropion in the past without any negative effect on looks dick size or libido, my libido even increased

You will keep feeling depressed if your life is shit so you still have to initiate action, but bupropion helps you feel rewarded for wherever you direct your focus it makes everything go more smoothly

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172306/

the difference between antidepressants and a placebo is clinically insignificant.

not even a fan of turmeric but this says it all

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 20368
Most psychiatrists have absolutely no clue what they’re doing and are still stuck on the serotonin-depression hypothesis which was disproven 10-20 yrs ago now. There is still application to SSRIs though it shouldn't be the first choice

Have taken bupropion in the past without any negative effect on looks dick size or libido, my libido even increased

You will keep feeling depressed if your life is shit so you still have to initiate action, but bupropion helps you feel rewarded for wherever you direct your focus it makes everything go more smoothly

View attachment 1950726

not even a fan of turmeric but this says it all

Ok bro I'm gonna try it I'm on steroids is there any interactions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Ok bro I'm gonna try it I'm on steroids is there any interactions
Not more than SSRIs no official interactions a doctor might tell you to watch your blood pressure but is should be fine it's a rare side effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Not more than SSRIs no official interactions a doctor might tell you to watch your blood pressure but is should be fine it's a rare side effect

Ok bro I guess I'll be on them until surgery cause gymcelling isn't helping

I will continue gymcelling but still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815