Do antidepressants lower testosterone?

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Doctor prescribed me Zoloft to lower my social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
He should prescribe you a LL surgery. Then we will see if you still have social anxiety or not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Doctor prescribed me Zoloft to lower my social anxiety
I havent seen studies on that. I dont see how they would. BUT they often lead to sexual side effects like low libido and ED. Thats why I am on one that doesnt have sexual sides. But the AD effect is almost non-existent -.-
Let me know how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I havent seen studies on that. I dont see how they would. BUT they often lead to sexual side effects like low libido and ED. Thats why I am on one that doesnt have sexual sides. But the AD effect is almost non-existent -.-
Let me know how it goes.
Does it lowers testosterone tho?

Not sure if it lowers T but that stuff can't be healthy for you. Big pharma is there to make a profit, not to cure or help people. Once they prescribe you something like antidepressants, you can easily end up taking it for years and years, as big pharma intend to.

• +1
No keep taking your anti-rope medicine

No keep taking your anti-rope medicine
Not sure if it lowers T but that stuff can't be healthy for you. Big pharma is there to make a profit, not to cure or help people. Once they prescribe you something like antidepressants, you can easily end up taking it for years and years, as big pharma intend to.
But it doesn’t affect T?

But it doesn’t affect T?
Might, might not. I'm sure studies have been conducted on the subject, try what you can find about it.

• +1
Yeah they do

• +1
ah yes, the bluepill, literally.
don't take these Jewish drugs, they're poison. high Serotonin contrary to popular belief actually causes anxiety, and the opposite decreases anxiety, SSRI's are only anxiolytic at low dosages due to their indirect ability to increase allopregnanolone levels. You're better off taking benzodiazepines like low dose diazepam, which also has other medicinal benefits like increasing 5ar in the brain, equating to an upregulation of neurosteroids like 5a-dihydroprogesterone and androsterone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, androgenic and Chad69
don't take these Jewish drugs, they're poison. high Serotonin contrary to popular belief actually causes anxiety, and the opposite decreases anxiety, SSRI's are only anxiolytic at low dosages due to their indirect ability to increase allopregnanolone levels. You're better off taking benzodiazepines like low dose diazepam, which also has other medicinal benefits like increasing 5ar in the brain, equating to an upregulation of neurosteroids like 5a-dihydroprogesterone and androsterone.
But does Zoloft lowers T tho?
I will take it for 20 days at low dosages

You dont wanna get hooked on Benzos. Many say its harder to quit than heroin..

Most of the time there is a underlying reason for depression/anxiety which should be adressed without drugs (through lifestyle changes). But there are biological factors too and sometimes medication is warranted. Benzos work great but I would never take them regularly, only on occasion.
And yea SSRI have a pretty terrible side effect profile and often dont even work for the intended purpose. But there is still nothing much better around, sadly.

But does Zoloft lowers T tho?
I will take it for 20 days at low dosages
I took zoloft, be ready for feeling emotionless and 0 motivation like a zombie

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Talking these medicines is death sentence

u havent learned shit from my replies nigger

4fe.jpg

yess.... goood.... take the pills goyim cattle.

• +1