Do any GH drugs brutally shorten your life?

Weter

Weter

Platinum
Yes, height does matter, but do phoids really and fully seriously deserve something most important as life and its sacrifice just to get laid

• +1
Reactions: pinterest
This applies not only just to direct HGH, peptides, but also to MK-677 ibutamoren

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Yes, height does matter, but do phoids really and fully seriously deserve something most important as life and its sacrifice just to get laid
All of them do: growing larger = aging = dying.
All growth factors do this, endogenous or exogenous.

5'11-6'0 is enough, once there worry about the quality of your soft tissue and skin instead.

5'11-6'0 is enough, once there worry about the quality of your soft tissue and skin instead.
Im heavily blackpilled and depressed, tried suiciding once, 6’1 taking MK-677 solely for height and idk what the fuck am i doing with my life, what would be your advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover and normie tiktoker
People in this generation are so tall, i cant imagine how brutally we are going to get heightmogged by futute generations

Im heavily blackpilled and depressed, tried suiciding once, 6’1 taking MK-677 solely for height and idk what the fuck am i doing with my life, what would be your advice
Can I see your face? I could help you become prettier, I focus on Prettyboymaxxing, please don't fall for the Masculinity Cope.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: pinterest, Donkeyballs and normie tiktoker
hmm, dont rly know. But it def shortens ur life. Roids do too.

Can I see your face? I could help you become prettier, I focus on Prettyboymaxxing, please don't fall for the Masculinity Cope.
Thanks to the hamza and other far red pill idiots i lost my past prettyboy face and started a dirty bulk because at that time noone would give a fuck about calories and protein it was like “just eat bro” yeah happy now? Now im a bloated fuck

Thank you a lot, will contact tomorrow as its alredy night in my area in my bed rn

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and bigblacknigger
hmm, dont rly know. But it def shortens ur life. Roids do too.
Then another philosophical question appears, does it worth living +1-2 years more being shortcel and suffer age related diseases or live a crazy and memorable but shorter life

Thanks to the hamza and other far red pill idiots i lost my past prettyboy face and started a dirty bulk because at that time noone would give a fuck about calories and protein it was like “just eat bro” yeah happy now? Now im a bloated fuck

Thank you a lot, will contact tomorrow as its alredy night in my area in my bed rn
It's late here too
Not too much tho, like almost 7 pm but starting to get cold
PM now so I answer tomorrow to remind you, I think the damage can be somewhat reversed, I'm reversing mine after falling for the permabulk meme during teenagehood

It's mainly a soft tissue issue, my skin is getting thinner, more even compared to that bumpy, leathery look it used to have 😍

• +1
Reactions: Weter
all of them tax lifespan

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
at the doses taken for heightmaxxing yes

It's late here too
Not too much tho, like almost 7 pm but starting to get cold
PM now so I answer tomorrow to remind you, I think the damage can be somewhat reversed, I'm reversing mine after falling for the permabulk meme during teenagehood

It's mainly a soft tissue issue, my skin is getting thinner, more even compared to that bumpy, leathery look it used to have 😍
The bulk trend is such a disappointing cringe experience that i even started to believe jews have to do something with promoting it in mass media, you see if only things went the other way around and instead of “just bulk bro” the leanmaxxing trend would have become popular, more men would be able to be happier and find a couple, which means the reproducement and survival of a race which they definitely do not want to happen

Literally bro. I used to get so many looks before bulking up and trying to be more masculine. Now I’m just a skinny wrist fake masculinecel.
It’s I’m over for us until we get big enough to appeal to the certain demographic of women who want masc

• +1
Literally bro. I used to get so many looks before bulking up and trying to be more masculine. Now I’m just a skinny wrist fake masculinecel.
It’s I’m over for us until we get big enough to appeal to the certain demographic of women who want masc
Im afraid the women who want masculine bulked bf are 40yo+

Most of the girls nowadays want a soft prettyboy with which she can do mental gymnastics and thinking he is her girl bestie or similar thing

• +1
Then another philosophical question appears, does it worth living +1-2 years more being shortcel and suffer age related diseases or live a crazy and memorable but shorter life
how tall are you ? It cant be that bad
but yea, you decide

Most of the girls nowadays want a soft prettyboy with which she can do mental gymnastics and thinking he is her girl bestie or similar thing
robust pretty boy is law

You can find decent women in different countries (def not USA) that like more masculine Chad look. You have to be able to pull it off like hamza did. He just got jacked and grew a beard and finds some Bali chicks

The bulk trend is such a disappointing cringe experience that i even started to believe jews have to do something with promoting it in mass media, you see if only things went the other way around and instead of “just bulk bro” the leanmaxxing trend would have become popular, more men would be able to be happier and find a couple, which means the reproducement and survival of a race which they definitely do not want to happen
Jews are ALWAYS up to something... Also when they get too silent and discreet, you can expect a big shitstorm to come 🤭🤣

• +1
Find a passion and make friends

• +1
Reactions: pinterest
Find god ✝️

• +1
B
Im 6.1, taking 12.5mg pure MK, dk what should i do
Bro no hate but you’ve lost it I’m a short cell and get fat more foids then some of my tallest friends. Even when I was in grade 9 I was very short pre growth spurt I still got attention

B

Bro no hate but you’ve lost it I’m a short cell and get waymore foids then some of my tallest friends. Even when I was in grade 9 I was very short pre growth spurt I still got attention

You’re talking like you’re about to rape him
I could if I wanted to
But actually it is OTHERS who try to rape me (yes, it happens frequently)

You can find decent women in different countries (def not USA) that like more masculine Chad look. You have to be able to pull it off like hamza did. He just got jacked and grew a beard and finds some Bali chicks
I understand what you meant but i fucking fell laughing at my floor the second you mentioned hamza sorry

All of them do: growing larger = aging = dying.
All growth factors do this, endogenous or exogenous.
Natural and healthy growth never induces premature aging though.
Your body have many in-built mechanisms to prevent that, exogenous injections do bypass some of them nonetheless.

6'1 lol your fine just wear lifts and fraud 6'3

I understand what you meant but i fucking fell laughing at my floor the second you mentioned hamza sorry
he mentioned how american women are totally egotistical and he got 0 looks in the US vs all other places

Muh u js a bitch for rope failing, try again