do any of you care about muh future

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i don't give a shit about where i'll be in my 40s. if i'm still good looking i'll keep slaying girls half my age otherwise i'll just jump off a building. i just want to use weed and steroids and be carefree with no stress

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Autismcel, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
Three years away for me. Of course I care.

I constantly wish to restart life

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
why bro is 24-32 not prime, better to stay obes al life?
Prime in what way? You can argue that your social prime is much younger than that, and I think that’s true.

If you miss out on the important things in certain stages of your life, you have lost something valuable. It’s shit

yeah i have no idea why you post here you clearly don't share the views of this community
Not all of them. Politically though, I share many. What led all these people to devote so much of their energy to looks is only a symptom of the same problems I see.

Prime in what way? You can argue that your social prime is much younger than that, and I think that’s true.

If you miss out on the important things in certain stages of your life, you have lost something valuable. It’s shit
all my friend cares about is pussy and looking good in mirror, men staring at him like artwork and he has insane cheekbones blue eyes but he says that prime is over he just keeps eating dorito and playing roblox

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, the BULL and turkproducer
Not all of them. Politically though, I share many. What led all these people to devote so much of their energy to looks is only a symptom of the same problems I see.
Which Is?