Do any of you think some looksmaxxers are too stupid, and blinded by massive anxiety to realize that looksmaxxing makes them look insecure?

What is the general attitude towards looksmaxxing among these options?

• More people put it off because people will intuit that it screams insecurity

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • More people don't even know what insecurity is/ how it will leak out of their mannerism, and dive in

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
Back when I was a wee lad I wanted to go headfirst into insecurity, and I would have been a high-criticism/ low coordination gymcel. Now thanks to god given setbacks I am more aware of things. Somewhere on this forum I've seen some people put off looksmaxxing out of seeing no way people can't see it makes them look insecure.
I am able to more now do things that don't come off as insecurity by mannerism maxxing/ fake motivation maxxing/ fake personal background maxxing.

I think insecurity is good personally. People's loves/ what they're drawn to are often muddled by anxiety, fear, etc. But insecurity/ angry perfectionism will turn that away. They will be more angry at how life is.
Attacking your insecurities is better than avoiding them. Anger attacks your insecurities. Trying to be calm can make you risk letting them go for personal preservation.
But being calm periodically, and angry also are the best ways to get things done.

I think of manipulationmaxxing as the most important form of helping your looks as well. But that has to be condensed into bluepilled PUA as there is no way people would talk about raw-data of manipulation to anyone who could rob them of their competition/ or get linked back to them.

A lot of people don't care from unawareness. Insecurity takes insight. Masculinity culutre prohibits men from even looking/ self reflecting about their owninsecurity, even though they are doing it on a subconscious level in some cases.

Last edited:
actually didnt read

Only for some like StudyHacks and BlondeJock

not a single word

Back when I was a wee lad I wanted to go headfirst into insecurity, and I would have been a high-criticism/ low coordination gymcel. Now thanks to god given setbacks I am more aware of things. Somewhere on this forum I've seen some people put off looksmaxxing out of seeing no way people can't see it makes them look insecure.

I think insecurity is good personally. People's loves/ what they're drawn to are often muddled by anxiety, fear, etc. But insecurity/ angry perfectionism will turn that away.

I think of manipulationmaxxing as the most important form of helping your looks as well. But that has to be condensed into bluepilled PUA as there is no way people would talk about raw-data of manipulation to anyone who could rob them of their competition/ or get linked back to them.

A lot of people don't care from unawareness. Insecurity takes insight. Masculinity culutre prohibits men from even looking/ self reflecting about their owninsecurity, even though they are doing it on a subconscious level in some cases.
Din read

I don’t agree at all ngl

What forms of maxing are you referring to? You think someone having clearer skin or a leaner body will make them look like a tryhard so shouldn’t be done? Maybe I’m misinterpreting but that’s a bad defeatist attitude

most people on here are way past the form of caring about appearing insecure. we're sick of this shit and are willing to do whatever we have to do in order to ascend. at least thats the way i am

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2581
None of the options.
Not looksmaxing because you're afraid normies might think you're insecure is the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life, no one here is that low iq. If you're blackpilled you know that Insecure chad > confident incel

Besides why the fuck would you even tell normies that you're looksmaxing? The only thing you're going to achieve by telling any normie is making them think that you're shallow and insecure, literally. There's no point in doing that.

Also, don't you know that you're supposed to be good without even trying? The more effort you put into anything the less impressive/valuable the results are to society. That's like, a basic rule of this fucked society.

Moral of the story: never show people you put a lot of effort into something. Example: if you get a jaw surgery and people notice the improvement just tell them you mewed and didn't really think that much about it. Example 2: If you get to 12 bf by working out like a mad dog just tell people you started lifting a little in your free time and it's no big deal. People will see more value in you that way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
None of the options.
Not looksmaxing because you're afraid normies might think you're insecure is the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life, no one here is that low iq. If you're blackpilled you know that Insecure chad > confident incel

Besides why the fuck would you even tell normies that you're looksmaxing? The only thing you're going to achieve by telling any normie is making them think that you're shallow and insecure, literally. There's no point in doing that.

Also, don't you know that you're supposed to be good without even trying? The more effort you put into anything the less impressive/valuable the results are to society. That's like, a basic rule of this fucked society.

Moral of the story: never show people you put a lot of effort into something. Example: if you get a jaw surgery and people notice the improvement just tell them you mewed and didn't really think that much about it. Example 2: If you get to 12 bf by working out like a mad dog just tell people you started lifting a little in your free time and it's no big deal. People will see more value in you that way
I agree with you man, being humble is a really powerful thing. Your actions speak louder than your words.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2012
I don’t agree at all ngl

What forms of maxing are you referring to? You think someone having clearer skin or a leaner body will make them look like a tryhard so shouldn’t be done? Maybe I’m misinterpreting but that’s a bad defeatist attitude
No, it's if you think some people HAVE that attitude, or do you think the majority of people don't care if it makes them look like an insecure tryhard.
None of the options.

Yes exactly. CREATING VENEERING REASONS is needed if you want to be impressive.
Insecure chad > confident incel indeed but if you had incel tier aspects about you, then you have to make certain it came off confidently/ easily, as people will realize you're a produced person and your incel origins will come out.
Everything done impressively should be labored without some need to impress. Make it the byproduct of some ideology you have (like gymmaxxing to go to the military, or getting cosmetics because you got into street fights/ military explosion or something and you need to look fit for a good white collar job (lie about advancements in plastic surgery making it look good and cosmetically professional), or just say it came about from not offhandedness (as you exampled).
You need to have a narrative if people will consider you an impressive produced person without being Chad.
Essentially imagine if a person is a great taekwondo fighter, but he's only average height and aside from everything they produced they're not that impressive. So it's a game of trying to control people's intelligence, and acting laidback/ nothing of it when you can't gain the highground if people know the BLACKPILL.
The more bluepilled the more raw a girl's reticular activation system is. The more women are educated the harder they are to get. Most divorces are far more likely to be done by college educated women.
If you are able to have a bunch of produced value, with a lot of good veneering reason, then a girl's reticular activation system RAS, and bluepilled paradigm will bite the bait, and looksmaxxing's function will be fluidified.

Last edited:
I’ve seen this. If your that afraid of others people opinions to improve your situation just lol at you man.

Your putting someones opinion you’ll never see again in like a year over lifelong happiness.

REMINDER WORDS TO LIVE BY RIGHT HERE.
DAFAB1E6 C811 4022 8CE7 FFC56BF18264

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
None of the options.

I heard girls say a few times, attractive guys that seem not to know they are attractive are the most attractive. (might be due to the fact that she feels less threaten you trade up or slay around because you are oblivious of the effect you make on other women)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
I heard girls say a few times, attractive guys that seem not to know they are attractive are the most attractive. (might be due to the fact that she feels less threaten you trade up or slay around because you are oblivious of the effect you make on other women)
People only like things out of some kind of powerscale/ pride element, and not because of virtue when it comes to the general denominator of mankind. Primal nature is the general gravity center for almost all people.

3DD22328 114C 489B 8E96 AC3802D6B71F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Users who are viewing this thread

Back