Do Arabs look Indian/pakistani?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
IMG 20240824 WA0001

They keep hiring Indian women to play arabic characters first Jasmine and now Miss Wednesday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, mug, Sub5kang and 6 others
LOLLLL another cope from the curry manlet

They look totally different

jews are casting dalits the same way the mermaid is now a black female and spiderman is black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Kroker, Ryan and 6 others

jews are casting dalits the same way the mermaid is now a black female and spiderman is black
Th26

So they are replacing arabs with indians?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, alriodai, Ryan and 3 others
Only browns can tell the difference; to whites, Arab/Indian are synonyms in physical appearance.
Indian cope. Even these danish exchange students in my class know the difference and they just got here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself, Autismcel, Sub5kang and 2 others
View attachment 3199453

They keep hiring Indian women to play arabic characters first Jasmine and now Miss Wednesday
To whites yes.

Honestly there is overlap as all brown people of all brown races loom similar tbh including you Iranians Arabs Turks and Latinos but

No Indians don’t look like “Arabs” Pakistanis are debatable I guess depends on the individual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, vernier, try2beme and 1 other person

The black Spider-Man thing isn’t liberalism… it’s literally one of the Spider-Man universes he’s based off and this was done before modern liberal pc politics took root so miles morales has always been spider man you don’t know shit about comics

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Only browns can tell the difference; to whites, Arab/Indian are synonyms in physical appearance.
To all non browns you all look alike. I’m black and sometimes I can’t tell the diff

• +1
Indian cope. Even these danish exchange students in my class know the difference and they just got here

And the difference being? I really want to hear this.

• +1
The black Spider-Man thing isn’t liberalism… it’s literally one of the Spider-Man universes he’s based off and this was done before modern liberal pc politics took root so miles morales has always been spider man you don’t know shit about comics
Okay well the nigger mermaid still stands

Ksi and romeo still stands

Jews are replacing races and its a downgrade

• +1
And the difference being? I really want to hear this.
Indians talk differently and sound like nerds
They have red undertones
They have more potruding eyes
They dress like NPC
They have a distinct smell
They have smaller noses
They 90% have thick straight black hair
Arabs are way more diverse, less likely to be nerdy, more low inhib, smell differently

Notice how its indians arguing yall are the same and arabs and everyone else denies it. Just be yourself you aint the same 🙏

Im from the uk and half of my uni are curries i know what im talking about

• JFL
Reactions: abuserr007, Patient A, Sub5kang and 2 others
They have red undertones
They dress like NPC
They have smaller noses
They 90% have thick straight hair
Arabs are way more diverse, less likely to be nerdy, more low inhib, smell differently

Notice how its indians arguing yall are the same and arabs and everyone else denies it. Just be yourself you aint the same 🙏

Indians are also darker than arabs on average

• +1
Okay well the nigger mermaid still stands

Ksi and romeo still stands

Jews are replacing races and its a downgrade
Yeah ok you gayrab son of a curry whore keep crying because nobody gives a fuck about your sand race getting blown up by the Jews. Go to Gaza and get blown up you brown joke

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
Yeah ok you gayrab son of a curry whore keep crying because nobody gives a fuck about your sand race getting blown up by the Jews. Go to Gaza and get blown up you brown joke
Not a curry. Youre an emotional sassy black man. Nobody asked for a nigger mermaid keep crying like the rest of the woke niggers that beg for non blacks approval. We dont want nigger characters who were originally white thats weird. I dont want Black characters to turn white either because race shouldnt matter but you black people beg to be liked by everyone and it’s embarrassing. Only insecure black people and curries do this bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Autismcel
Not a curry. Youre an emotional sassy black man. Nobody asked for a nigger mermaid keep crying like the rest of the woke niggers that beg for non blacks approval. We dont want nigger characters who were originally white thats weird. I dont want Black characters to turn white either because race shouldnt matter but you black people beg to be liked by everyone and it’s embarrassing. Only insecure black people and curries do this bullshit

Are u paki?

Signal 2023 10 24 11 24 58 113

They have red undertones
They dress like NPC
They have smaller noses
They 90% have thick straight hair

Here's a mix of Arabs and Indians. Which ones are Arab and which ones are Indians?

Picsart 24 09 26 01 50 24 494

• JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh
You cherry picked to validate your own views💀💀💀💀

Just tell me since you said you can easily spot the difference. Should take you 10 seconds.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
My swarthy belt theory solved this a long time ago. All brown countries (which includes LATAM) btw are potential curries. Not the other way round.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, God-himself and distance decay
Gulf arabs look exactly like indians bro its insane but persians and levants are alot lighter skin with bigger noses.
Tell an arab girl she looks indian and she will legit get mad.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, normie_joe, Shahnameh and 1 other person
Here's a mix of Arabs and Indians. Which ones are Arab and which ones are Indians?

View attachment 3199481
Focal length needs to be standardized when the biggest difference between Arabs and Indians is probably their facial width to height ratio. But I’d guess Indian, Indian, Arab, Indian, Arab, Arab

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
They have red undertones
They dress like NPC
They have smaller noses
They 90% have thick straight black hair

Arabs aren’t more diverse than Indians 😹

View attachment 3199453

Something about the producers being Israeli and hating Arabs, couldn't care less cause it ain't my ethnicity being erased, ala/arabasta is now indiabasta :feelskek:

Same with the wally west shit there was always a black wally it's always the live action fans complaining

To all non browns you all look alike. I’m black and sometimes I can’t tell the diff
I'm black too :feelsgood:
But I can tell the difference maybe cuz I've lived with both groups of people my entire life

Okay fuck you nigger

• JFL
Reactions: vernier and Autismcel
Something about the producers being Israeli and hating Arabs, couldn't care less cause it ain't my ethnicity being erased, ala/arabasta is now indiabasta :feelskek:
Jews literally changed the race of many famous characters for their agenda

Mfs made spiderman black, and now this shit

Wokeism needs to be nuked asap

• JFL
I'm black too :feelsgood:
But I can tell the difference maybe cuz I've lived with both groups of people my entire life
I thought you were Egyptian from your user

• JFL
Jews literally changed the race of many famous characters for their agenda

Mfs made spiderman black, and now this shit

Wokeism needs to be nuked asap
Miles morales has been a thing for a while nigger

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Miles morales has been a thing for a while nigger
Yeah but that doesn't mean that they can get away with it

I'm not european but miles has always been european

It's cucked

• JFL
How big is your cock (no diddy)
Haven't measured in a while, I'm 17 rn last I measured was when I was 16 and it was 7 on the dot

• Woah
My swarthy belt theory solved this a long time ago. All brown countries (which includes LATAM) btw are potential curries. Not the other way round.
Yes I have had this theory for a while, except for the LATAM part. Although they have probably spread there too now.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Indian and pak don't look the same, but there are areas where they overlap, with a high enough incidence rate that some Indians PASS as arab, and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
He’s Latino bro 🤣

• +1
He’s Latino bro 🤣
They look the same but I guess he’s even worse he’s the son of every raped bitch ever to exist. At least Arabs were the ones raping the world but this guys ancestors got shagged and raped by Spanish Bvlls

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer