Do Arabs look Indian/pakistani?

My swarthy belt theory solved this a long time ago. All brown countries (which includes LATAM) btw are potential curries. Not the other way round.
Yeah theory is 90% correct (until it gets to high aboriginal admixture - which is why I prefer to call it lamb belt theory, all people who natively eat lamb are the same ethnicity).

And dont say nz or Australia or wales, whites brought lambs to Oceania and Wales js just a v unique geographic outlier.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah theory is 90% correct (until it gets to high aboriginal admixture - which is why I prefer to call it lamb belt theory, all people who natively eat lamb are the same ethnicity).

And dont say nz or Australia or wales, whites brought lambs to Oceania and Wales js just a v unique geographic outlier.
I'm in Turkey now. No one has out of the blue guessed my background. Everyone so far has tried to speak Turkish with me. When I respond in English they're usually surprised. On a couple of occasions, they then proceed to say Pakistan or India? I've had once case of Arab.

Fluent English is a giveaway. I never tell people I'm from England.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I'm in Turkey now. No one has out of the blue guessed my background. Everyone so far has tried to speak Turkish with me. When I respond in English they're usually surprised. On a couple of occasions, they then proceed to say Pakistan or India? I've had once case of Arab.

Fluent English is a giveaway. I never tell people I'm from England.
Cause you're a light skin south asian

Cause you're a light skin south asian
Yeah partly the reason. But my face looks wayyy different to theirs. Even though on some occasions they look darker. 90% of people here look whiter than me. The other 10% some are darker but have sandnigger colouring. My yellow undertones are dead giveaway I'm south Asian.

• JFL
Yeah partly the reason. But my face looks wayyy different to theirs. Even though on some occasions they look darker. 90% of people here look whiter than me. The other 10% some are darker but have sandnigger colouring. My yellow undertones are dead giveaway I'm south Asian.
Nigga what does sandnigger even mean

Is it a slur to afro-arabs

Nigga what does sandnigger even mean
Their "brown" is different to light skin curry brown. I can tell from a mile away some of these darker people here are not curry. Same with Arabs especially from Saudi who can be even darker. They still look Arab.
Is it a slur to afro-arabs
Maybe.

• +1
Their "brown" is different to light skin curry brown. I can tell from a mile away some of these darker people here are not curry. Same with Arabs especially from Saudi who can be even darker. They still look Arab.
Idk what my tone is but I can pm you if you care

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Something about the producers being Israeli and hating Arabs, couldn't care less cause it ain't my ethnicity being erased, ala/arabasta is now indiabasta :feelskek:

Kinda like Dune casting Zendaya to play an Arab woman JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
I'm black too :feelsgood:
But I can tell the difference maybe cuz I've lived with both groups of people my entire life
ur not black stop lying...what country u from...cus I'm the real nigger round here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Ur indian

If i was a dirty pajeet i would have killed myself

Everyday i Thank God i wasn't born Indian

Signal 2024 05 25 16 11 38 579

• JFL
Reactions: vernier and God-himself
If i was a dirty pajeet i would have killed myself

Everyday i Thank God i wasn't born Indian
all asian cock's are small...it's genetic...tho thats not my point, my point is where do u live

They look diferent on average, but there's an overlap, yes, I think many "brown" (I know not all MENAs and South Asians are brown, but you got it...) ethnicities around the world can overlap, even if they have totally diferent racial compositions, like mestizos (Iberian + Amerindian) and triracial (Iberian + Amerindian + African) latinos resembling Indians from time to time, for example.

Literally no one cares all you shitskins want other people to forget about 90 percent of ur shitskin race and focus on the 10 percent that look different makes no sense y
Self hating Olympics
Also u watch anime kys u nerd :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
ur not black stop lying...what country u from...cus I'm the real nigger round here
What country you from? All I'll mention is that I descend from east af

south africa like ur homie @alurmo we live in same country
Are you boer? Also you probably hate my kind I hear a bunch of us immigrate to south af :feelskek:
@sportsmogger @Piratecel

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I’ve seen Kurds that look 100% bengali so it makes sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and vernier
Are you boer? Also you probably hate my kind I hear a bunch of us immigrate to south af :feelskek:
@sportsmogger @Piratecel
Hate what kind...bro I think ur kind is indian cus u ain't sharing where u from, but no I'm half coloured/half bantu

• JFL
@sportsmogger @Piratecel
They hate any kind of immigrant, theyre xenophobic asf

Talking about bantu south africans here, even if ur nigerian or something theyll hate u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself and Sub5kang
Hate what kind...bro I think ur kind is indian cus u ain't sharing where u from, but no I'm half coloured/half bantu
Nah I'm not Indian I'm Somali bro also what's coloured?

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
They hate any kind of immigrant, theyre xenophobic asf

Talking about bantu south africans here, even if ur nigerian or something theyll hate u
Yeah I see a lot of Nigerians and south Africans beefing, it's retarded tbh since I can't tell the difference

Nah I'm not Indian I'm Somali bro also what's coloured?
Oh somalian huh? Good people, I like somalians. Oh and coloureds are like mulatto, search it up

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Sub5kang
Yeah I see a lot of Nigerians and south Africans beefing, it's retarded tbh since I can't tell the difference
nigerians are quite dark, and distinct and have wider noses

bantu are lighter than nigerian and their heads shape differ

I don't know where u got that shit idea idea we fighting back here, but south africans do hate imigrants, they're corrupt and raise crime.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Patient A and Sub5kang
Yes I have had this theory for a while, except for the LATAM part. Although they have probably spread there too now.
Its not about immigration its saying every brown country can look curry

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and yeeyeeslayer