Do art if you're in school.

symphony

symphony

Iron
Oldcels this isn't for you.

Trust itll do a lot of good to learn to draw as a hobby. If you're in school and not utterly chopped you should try to adopt a more "emo" look and join art clubs and things of the sort. A lot more of an accepting environment than the average classroom and usually a good amount of non NT kids if you're autistic. Even if you don't get a gf you should walk out of it with a few nice friends at least.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, GabachoCopium, YungTrappa and 4 others

Trust itll do a lot of good to learn to draw as a hobby. If you're in school and not utterly chopped you should try to adopt a more "emo" look and join art clubs and things of the sort. A lot more of an accepting environment than the average classroom and usually a good amount of non NT kids if you're autistic. Even if you don't get a gf you should walk out of it with a few nice friends at least.
I'm 20 is it too late to drawmaxx in uni lil bro? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and symphony
I’m doing art rn in school and I got about 7 people in my class most of them are tards and there for an easy pass

Not bad advice tbh. The kids in art class were always a bit weird, but they aren’t the aspie type of weird. They also aren’t like other normies too and you’d probably share a few interests with them.

• +1
Reactions: symphony and hopecel
ideally you should get really good at dancing and acting. i guarantee that no one who is good at both of those has trouble getting laid.

but no one is going to do it precisely because saving up $50k and then getting surgery is easier. i'll admit it. i'm not doing it because i don't have the fortitude.

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan and PRIEST Sv3rige
Do you like the art I made? Taking all those art classes in school really helped. I might even apply for an art school I hope I'm not turned down.

Screenshot 2024 09 19 at 15 54 17 Fromelles 1916   Adolf Hitler   WikiArtorg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, symphony and hopecel
I drew a lot when I was a teenager, but to make art you need sensitivity and this world turned me into a being of stone, over for artcels

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
If you're at stick figure level its over ngl...
well, I once drew the hot Stacylite I met online who cyberbullied/ignored me... and right after I sent her the drawing she was like "wtf dude" and asked for my instagram 😂😂 sadly my insta is shit and it screams I'm a loser so she ghosted me afterwise and I blocked her later ngl

but even my drawing of her wasn't anything special, it was average at the best, nothing so impressive, just mid but not too bad, basically like this one, with the lack of shadows tho:

A girl with beautiful hair Pencil sketch || How to draw a Girl || girl  drawing - pencil drawing

either way my question was IS IT TOO LATE for that shit bro, I'm in uni which has nothing to do with art, and uni lectures aren't like HS ones where you can draw while the professor is teaching... also isn't this shit too childish and a teen thing I guess?

6/10, you're talented but this type of art is kinda corny innit? try to draw something more specific
I might even apply for an art school I hope I'm not turned down.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
ADOLF HITLER SMILE - My Collection #285780839 | OpenSea

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, YungTrappa and TechnoBoss
I strongly agree with you, but it's too late. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Not bad advice tbh. The kids in art class were always a bit weird, but they aren’t the aspie type of weird.

and they definitely have much more appeal to women than stemtards

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and hopecel
Art kids are gay as shit and fat

this is legit. unfortunately my fuck ass consouler didn’t put me in the art class i requested

I already did

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Art kids are gay as shit and fat

nah. i had a painter in a room next to mine at uni campus, he was probably the only person in the wing that didnt have a laptop/tv and use internet ... a slightly above average looking guy, had a pretty cute girlfriend, acted friendly despite being visibly far from your average normalfag.

meanwhile, the hordes of stemtards i was surrounded with were all alone and giving off extremely creepy vibes. never seen any of them with women ever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, hopecel and N1666
nah. i had a painter in a room next to mine at uni campus, he was probably the only person in the wing that didnt have a laptop/tv and use internet ... a slightly above average looking guy, had a pretty cute girlfriend, acted friendly despite being visibly far from your average normalfag.

meanwhile, the hordes of stemtards i was surrounded with were all alone and giving off extremely creepy vibes. never seen any of them with women ever
He wore bondage every night while his petite white gf pegged him

• JFL
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan