do asian girls create chads more often?

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
I'm obviously talking about east asia white skin hans

If I have regular double eyelids and have a kid with an asian girl with monolids, my son should theoretically have a higher chance of getting hunter eyes. Han asians also tend to have more visible jawlines and overall more symmetrical faces from what I've seen.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, StrangerDanger, ballskin and 2 others
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
compared to what?

what kind of @Wallenberg tier coping is this 💀

ive seen a couple asians with strong jaws and cheekbones, they are kinda rare though compared to the typical boneless chink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 17291

If I have regular double eyelids and have a kid with an asian girl with monolids, my son should theoretically have a higher chance of getting hunter eyes. Han asians also tend to have more visible jawlines and overall more symmetrical faces from what I've seen.
who is the girl in your sig

Central Asians have the light skin + interesting eye area but more masc bones than East Asians. If you want an Asian girl to make slayer sons with, try a Kazakh girl.

• Ugh..
No. They create ER.

• +1
ER

• +1

Everyone on this thread is retarded.
Hapas have great jaws and features most of the time unless both parents are subhumans

• JFL
Full blooded Asians legit mog hapas on average.

• +1
Just ask yourself: do i know more white chads or hapa chads?
is a higher percentage of all hapas chads than the percentage of all whites that are chads*
the answer is yes

Extraorinary coping skills.
Hapas look like alien freaks, asian women are more feminine and asian men have more congruent phenotype

• +1
Hapas look like alien freaks, asian women are more feminine and asian men have more congruent phenotype

Said no study or non-anonymous observer ever.

• +1

is a higher percentage of all hapas chads than the percentage of all whites that are chads*
the answer is yes
i'll use percentages when I will have a sizeable sample, I can't even name 5 hapas chads

• +1
i'll use percentages when I will have a sizeable sample, I can't even name 5 hapas chads
thats cause you like only white girls

Asians can’t be chads, Asian chads are just savos or turanids

• +1
stfu you 196cm chang