Do asian girls like black guys? (Read what I say below)

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m not talking about asian girls in Asia. I’m talking about asian girls in big metro areas like toronto, New York, Chicago and LA. I saw this asian girl on a date with this Arab guy one time in my city.

do asian girls in cities just not care or do they Only date white men?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
those born in the West and brainwashed with degeneracy like them and there's lots of asian whores like this

• +1
Reactions: Mazzo, Enlil, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
why would they not why yall care so much about who blacks get to fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currymax, Alexanderr and IndianJock
why would they not why yall care so much about who blacks get to fuck
I’m black and Wanna know my limits. It seems everything is on the table

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Not really tbh. Eome do some dont

They do if ur 8x6

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
some do

im gonna be honest itll mainly be the ghetto ones that grew up around black people.

but anything is possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
They do if ur 8x6
Ascension isn’t far brother
some do

im gonna be honest itll mainly be the ghetto ones that grew up around black people.

but anything is possible.
I can’t accept that. Ghetto asian girls don’t sound good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Ascension isn’t far brother

I can’t accept that. Ghetto asian girls don’t sound good
they can be cute, but dont cuff the wrong ones.

the ones that act black are a no-no. the ones that are abgish you should go for. theyll give the pussy more often.

do you have any hobbies asian chicks would like? anime, LOL, DOTA, k-pop, etc.?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Blackout.xl
they can be cute, but dont cuff the wrong ones.

the ones that act black are a no-no. the ones that are abgish you should go for. theyll give the pussy more often.

do you have any hobbies asian chicks would like? anime, LOL, DOTA, k-pop, etc.?
No bro. I’m not interesting either, I don’t make jokes. I’m gonna silentmaxx after looksmaxxing for some reasons

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, RichardSpencel and BigBoy
I’m not talking about asian girls in Asia. I’m talking about asian girls in big metro areas like toronto, New York, Chicago and LA. I saw this asian girl on a date with this Arab guy one time in my city.

It depends if they’re urban influenced like white girls you can generally tell if they wear a lot of makeup or use black slang

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
No bro. I’m not interesting either, I don’t make jokes. I’m gonna silentmaxx after looksmaxxing for some reasons
same. but i make jokes theyre just not funny

you seem interesting tho. youre very articulate and intelligent. ive never dated an asian chick, a black guy that counters typical stereotypes would do decent, if you go for looksmatch.

oh yea youre 6'4", itll be a cakewalk for you.

if you get asian interests like anime and LOL specifically ull do good. a lot of asian chicks are into that.

• +1
blasian children are the future

same. but i make jokes theyre just not funny

you seem interesting tho. youre very articulate and intelligent. ive never dated an asian chick, a black guy that counters typical stereotypes would do decent, if you go for looksmatch.

oh yea youre 6'4", itll be a cakewalk for you.

if you get asian interests like anime and LOL specifically ull do good. a lot of asian chicks are into that.
Thanks bro. I’m just wondering if speech impediment falio will ruin it all
It depends if they’re urban influenced like white girls you can generally tell if they wear a lot of makeup or use black slang
Every girl regardless of race talks black in my city, it’s wack asf

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Thanks bro. I’m just wondering if speech impediment falio will ruin it all

Every girl regardless of race talks black in my city, it’s wack asf
anytime

what speech impediment, and how bad is it?

• +1
Be a diplomat or be in the American military and defect to North Korea, they will give you a traditional Korean wife if you're loyal.

anytime

what speech impediment, and how bad is it?
The worst of all bro

Stuttering

Sometimes it’s fluent but most of the time now it’s bad. When I talk,you might not understand what I say
Be a diplomat or be in the American military and defect to North Korea, they will give you a traditional Korean wife if you're loyal.
I’d do that but I’d probably have to never mention my political positions again

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
The worst of all bro

Stuttering

Sometimes it’s fluent but most of the time now it’s bad. When I talk,you might not understand what I say

I’d do that but I’d probably have to never mention my political positions again
you should go to the doctor for that bro. your iq and articulation will go to waste. you can dead pull brute but smart black guy game

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl
you should go to the doctor for that bro. your iq and articulation will go to waste. you can dead pull brute but smart black guy game
its over. When people understand what I say, I’ve been called brilliant. I’ve been going to speech doctors since I was a kid and none helped at all, it’s all gone to waste bro

72B11B7C 9EB9 452B B5EF D4F630B1050C

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and BigBoy
its over. When people understand what I say, I’ve been called brilliant. I’ve been going to speech doctors since I was a kid and none helped at all, it’s all gone to waste bro

View attachment 206399
thats honestly so sad man. lets hope it gets better in the future so you can get a Nobel Peace prize

• +1
thats honestly so sad man. lets hope it gets better in the future so you can get a Nobel Peace prize
Thanks brother

but I feel like you’re being sarcastic, Nobel peace prize jfl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and BigBoy
  • JFL
You seem to not understand that black men are seen as subhuman to Asian women. They view white skin and light features attractive which is why they see white men as beautiful beyond human standards and black men as subhuman. By human standards I mean compared to Asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You seem to not understand that black men are seen as subhuman to Asian women. They view white skin and light features attractive which is why they see white men as beautiful beyond human standards and black men as subhuman. By human standards I mean compared to Asians
That’s why I mentioned not asian girls from Asia. Asian girls in the west think differently once they’re assimilated into the culture

Depends upon how they're raised. And not to mention that every individual has a different set of preferences when it comes to race.

• +1

Never rly seen a western born asian date black man, but I'm sure it happens somewhat. You just have to be gl enough.

• +1
Depends upon how they're raised. And not to mention that every individual has a different set of preferences when it comes to race.
Exactly. I’ve been asian girls with Arabs and blacks. My dad mentioned back during his day he saw Chinese girls with blacks. Then I see some asian girls go with only white guys. Everyone’s different

That’s why I mentioned not asian girls from Asia. Asian girls in the west think differently once they’re assimilated into the culture
Yeah no. I've maybe seen one BMAF couple the past 5 years and I live in a Western country

Edit: And Western culture doesn't put black men on a high pedestal either. Black men are seen as thugs and lowlives. When was the last time you saw a romantic film starring a black men and other race of women. Doesnt happen a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Exactly. I’ve been asian girls with Arabs and blacks. My dad mentioned back during his day he saw Chinese girls with blacks. Then I see some asian girls go with only white guys. Everyone’s different
Side note, you may think I hate ethnics, but my dream girl is a dark skinned gypsy girl or latina. But I must refrain from that, unfortunately. :(

• +1
Reactions: Mazzo and Blackout.xl
Yeah no. I've maybe seen one BMAF couple the past 5 years and I live in a Western country

Edit: And Western culture doesn't put black men on a high pedestal either. Black men are seen as thugs and lowlives. When was the last time you saw a romantic film starring a black men and other race of women. Doesnt happen a lot
Western culture emphasizes BBC. In liberal areas women are encouraged to not be “prejudice” from a young age. Ontop of that, they’re surrounded by black rap artists and pop stars. It’s all for a reason

edit:by western culture I’m referring more to the UK, france, Us and Canada.

Only the attractive ones.

im lately enjoying your threads brother.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 1973
Western culture emphasizes BBC. In liberal areas women are encouraged to not be “prejudice” from a young age. Ontop of that, they’re surrounded by black rap artists and pop stars. It’s all for a reason

edit:by western culture I’m referring more to the UK, france, Us and Canada.
SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets. Look at this chart and say no more.
1*NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3202
no they dont tbh

maybe philipinos but thats it really.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Blackout.xl
SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets. Look at this chart and say no more.
1*NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png
Black men aren’t desired for dating, they’re desired for ONS. Okcupid wouldn’t reflect that considering how the app is structured

the study is from 5 years ago
no they dont tbh

maybe philipinos but thats it really.
Yeah bro Filipino girls give black men a chance sometimes

Black men aren’t desired for dating, they’re desired for ONS. Okcupid wouldn’t reflect that considering how the app is structured

the study is from 5 years ago

Yeah bro Filipino girls give black men a chance sometimes
Dude stop coping with these bullshit excuses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and hebbewem
you re from vancouver?

There was an experiment where someone chadfished with a tyrone in Japan and didnt Get a single match. Another one with a recessedcel who got alot of them

There was an experiment where someone chadfished with a tyrone in Japan and didnt Get a single match. Another one with a recessedcel who got alot of them
yea I remember that too, I wonder how an top tier Indian would do, He would probably get a decent amount given if he has cacausoid features/light skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2769
Dude stop coping with these bullshit excuses.
So I tell you the study you use is heavily outdated and is from an app which is based around LTR (which isn’t black men’s niche) and I’m making up bullshit excuses? Ok buddy boyo.

4f846776dc5da0a689a8adff8a1bbb55--black-couples-africans.jpg

thats how a healthy middle class couple should look like

just lol if you dont date asian women as a black male

Asia is D-day for blacks. No survival there.

Asians are the most racist tbh

Japanese are super racist, so are Chinease, Koreans worship white skin. SEA's as well.

same with Indans/Arabic women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Asia is D-day for blacks. No survival there.
I Will guess that if u are tyrone everything will be on the table
But a normie white Will have the same chances at u when it comes to asians in the west

I Will guess that if u are tyrone everything will be on the table
But a normie white Will have the same chances at u when it comes to asians in the west
Fuck that. Juice ain’t worth the squeeze