Do asian girls like black guys? (Read what I say below)

only if you're a tyrone

and if you're a tyrone, you can get any white girl so it wouldn't make sense going for asians

if you're a normal black guy, you'd have more chances with white girls than asians

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
So I tell you the study you use is heavily outdated and is from an app which is based around LTR (which isn’t black men’s niche) and I’m making up bullshit excuses? Ok buddy boyo.
You've watched too much blacked. It's not real life

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
He would probably get a decent amount given if he has cacausoid features/light skin
I heard stories of currycels cucking Asian men in Singapore.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
It’s legit though. Women fuck all types of men in their youth (including black men). They usually LTR their own race

blacks have the worst social stigma out of every race tbh

It’s legit though. Women fuck all types of men in their youth (including black men). They usually LTR their own race
Lol no. Try a tinder experiment with a Tyrone vs a Chad. The matches will tell the story
I wouldnt go that far. Curries have it worse

Yes. A white woman, asian woman or Latina bringing home a black man = death sentence

Lowkey hookups still happen though
Lol no. Try a tinder experiment with a Tyrone vs a Chad. The matches will tell the story

A Tyrone will have nearly the same results if not the exact same as a chad on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
western ones would be down.Fob ones only crave mayo weiner

• +1
I’m not talking about asian girls in Asia. I’m talking about asian girls in big metro areas like toronto, New York, Chicago and LA. I saw this asian girl on a date with this Arab guy one time in my city.

do asian girls in cities just not care or do they Only date white men?
I definitely think there's an increasing number of asian girls fucking black men on the down low. But dating in public? Nope. They're hyper conscious of their status and they only date whites or rich asian men.

Who wants a rice gf anyway - fuck 'em and dump 'em.

dating ≠ fucking
Blacks have it worse for dating. Indians have it worse for casual fucking.

To get a Becky as a fuckbuddy, an Indian would have to try way harder than his black equivalent.

• +1
That’s bad for me tbh. At least 30% of the asian girls in my city are Fobs on student visas

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
I heard stories of currycels cucking Asian men in Singapore.

That’s bad for me tbh. At least 30% of the asian girls in my city are Fobs on student visas
The thing about fob asians is they're meek as hell. You can easily cold approach without fear and push the boundaries a bit.

You'd be surprised at the (positive) results if you cold-approached them - especially when they're either alone or with 1-2 other fob chicks.
You live in the UK. Asian in the UK is entirely different from what it means in North America.

• +1
SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets. Look at this chart and say no more.
1*NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png
the stat had only 1 m people and it was done in 2020

The thing about fob asians is they're meek as hell. You can easily cold approach without fear and push the boundaries a bit.

You'd be surprised at the (positive) results if you cold-approached them - especially when they're either alone or with 1-2 other fob chicks.

I’m gonna have to do it after looksmaxxing tbh. These East Asian girls are sexy asf

Asia is D-day for blacks. No survival there.
Don't believe those 'Tyrone-fishing' results from whites, son. A lot of them put shit pictures and do bad on purpose so ethnics think it's worse out there than it actually is.

The thing is you need a different kind of pics and profile if you're not white to succeed on Tinder.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3526 and Blackout.xl
Don't believe those 'Tyrone-fishing' results from whites, son. A lot of them put shit pictures and do bad on purpose so ethnics think it's worse out there than it actually is.

The thing is you need a different kind of pics and profile if you're not white to succeed on Tinder.
Lifefuel tbh

They're also seen as athletes.

There are good & bad stereotypes.
The thug stereotype is good for getting laid. Of course that means you have to conform to the stereotype if you do want to get laid.

The few black incels I've seen in life have all been African immigrants from Ghana, Nigeria and such - they were studious as hell and far from the 'thug' stereotype.

You live in the UK. Asian in the UK is entirely different from what it means in North America.
i am not, i have been there though and have many pakistani and few bengali friends in uk.

The thug stereotype is good for getting laid. Of course that means you have to conform to the stereotype if you do want to get laid.

The few black incels I've seen in life have all been African immigrants from Ghana, Nigeria and such - they were studious as hell and far from the 'thug' stereotype.
Fuck bro. I’m a nice well mannered Nigerian I’m not a thug

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, SixFootManlet and Deleted member 3526
Lifefuel tbh
And disregard any tinder experiment where the OP doesn't tell the location he fished in. Let's be honest - who cares if ethnics don't do well in bumfuck, Alabama.

I have a feeling that with the right pics and profile every low-inhib GL ethnic would slay in college towns and Tier 1 cities.

• +1
Ofc they like black men, all wkomen wanna get blacked regardless of their race.

Fuck bro. I’m a nice well mannered Nigerian I’m not a thug
Pretend to be a thug for a few hours. It's not that difficult.

The important part is being low-inhib and highly extroverted.

In my opinion being ethnic is only a negative if the he's seen as an introvert.

Introverted ethnic = OVER. Pretending to be highly extroverted and outgoing is the only way.

Look at the ethnic men around you who slay. They all embody what I wrote above. The rare introverted slayers I've seen in life are good at putting on a mask for a few hours.

• Woah
Pretend to be a thug for a few hours. It's not that difficult.

The important part is being low-inhib and highly extroverted.

In my opinion being ethnic is only a negative if the he's seen as an introvert.

Introverted ethnic = OVER. Pretending to be an extrovert is the only way.
Fuck man. All or nothing

are you lightskinned? usually lightskinned blacks are the ones that have pretty good smv/the mullatos
Idk. My skin is fucked up and in one of my younger pictures, I looked close to being mulatto. Idk man

SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets. Look at this chart and say no more.
1*NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png
Irrelevant.

Those charts were from OKC. Okcupid was a DATING site. And online dating in 2009 was very different from how it is in 2019. Back then it actually was about LTRs and not just fucking around.

It's fucking hilarious how everyone takes data from OKC (from 10 years ago, no less) and think that it applies universally - to all locations and all social environments.

Last edited:
  • +1
As long as you look good

are you lightskinned? usually lightskinned blacks are the ones that have pretty good smv/the mullatos
It doesn't matter that much tbh. If you're black just never come across as the nerdy intellectual guy. If you are one - suppress that part of you when you're with foids.

^Basically don't be this guy.

Yeah, yeah, before the autists come out of the basement and say, 'b-b-but Neil degrasse tyson would SLAY if he had the jawline and face of Jeremy Meeks!!!'. Sure. But no one here will be at Meeks' level of good looks even after surgeries.

The vibe you give to women matters a lot unless you're in the Top 0.1% in the looks dept. (and every single person with top 0.1% looks was born that way).

And vibe ain't about personality. Vibe is about perceived appearances. There's a reason I use the word 'perceived'...

Think a Neil degrasse tyson vs. Mike Tyson. They're both ugly as hell but they give different vibes and even without his fame Mike Tyson would be a slayer but Neil would be an incel.
All that matters
Vibe matters a lot. See above.

• +1
It doesn't matter that much tbh. If you're black just never come across as the nerdy intellectual guy. If you are one - suppress that part of you when you're with foids.

Yeah, yeah, before the autists come out of the basement and say, 'b-b-but Neil degrasse tyson would SLAY if he had the jawline and face of Jeremy Meeks!!!'. Sure. But no one here will be at Meeks' level of good looks even after surgeries.

The vibe you give to women matters a lot unless you're in the Top 0.1% in the looks dept. (and every single person with top 0.1% looks was born that way).

And vibe ain't about personality. Vibe is about perceived appearances. There's a reason I use the word 'perceived'...

Think a Neil degrasse tyson vs. Mike Tyson. They're both ugly as hell but they give different vibes and even without his fame Mike Tyson would be a slayer but Neil would be an incel.

True

theres more to it then coming off as a nerdy intellecutal guy, you just need to come off as not undecuated.

Most black dudes treat women poorly and arent properly educated nor do they have good mannerisms in public as well as the state of ther respective country, and the culture they worship factor in as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3526
being Nt > being thug
will smith-maxx

Wow, it’s almost like asian girls are individuals just like you and me, yikes.

I have no idea.

Probably no.

I’m not talking about Asian girls in Asia. I’m talking about Asian girls in big metro areas like Toronto, New York, Chicago, and LA. I saw this Asian girl on a date with this Arab guy one time in my city.

do Asian girls in cities just not care or do they only date white men?

Most likely no