Do Asian girls see me as a betabuxxer?

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Whenever I came across with them on OLD they always initiate the conversation with questions like

“What’s your major”
“Where do you study”
“What do you work”
“What company are you interning at”

No one else does this lol Girls never mention my studies but when it’s a Korean or Chinese girl they always bring it up

Are they like this in general with everyone or its just me giving off betabux vibes?

I don’t like spending a penny on girls + I’m looking for hookups so situations like these deeply disappoint me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SolarWind, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 14262 and 10 others
Even if you are in Philippines, they do not see you as such

Their angelic thinking is one of the prime reasons @Wallenberg wants to relocate over there

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Elvisandreaa, Moggie and 1 other person

Their angelic thinking is one of the prime reasons @Wallenberg wants to relocate over there
I don't want to relocate there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and ReadBooksEveryday
Whenever I came across with them on OLD they always initiate the conversation with questions like

“What’s your major”
“Where do you study”
“What do you work”

No one else does this lol Girls never mention my studies but when it’s a Korean or Chinese girl they always bring it up

Are they like this in general with everyone or its just me giving off betabux vibes?

I don’t like spending a penny on girls + I’m looking for hookups so situations like these deeply disappoint me
Maybe stop interacting with HQNP girls then. Go for the hot dumb girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadeep, Elvisandreaa and 3 others

“What’s your major”
“Where do you study”
“What do you work”

Because their parents drilled it into them that education and status are the most important things in life.

Despite that they usually aren‘t looking for a betabux in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 18776, Chadeep and 5 others
every conversation I overhead from university aged students is the same, I've even had it too with women, it feels cliche but its probably just the easy thing to lead with when talking to someone you do not know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Chadeep, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
Asian girls don't see me

Fuck hazaras

• +1
Reactions: to be human

Its because they are both Catholic and Asian :feelshehe:

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
what's OLD ?

All smart educated women regardless of race cares about careers and education. There may be some stupid hot wannabe housewives that would want u to betabuxx. But that's not the norm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Xangsane and thereallegend
turkic-mongol girls like the hazaras are my 2nd fav after Japanese cuties:feelshmm:
I wish I could kill all of them
Masturbated to the scene in the kite runner where the hazara kid got raped then I ditched the book because it was too boring

Asian women flock to gl white guys

Traditional and restrictions on hookups :feelshmm:
What about South America tho? They are the most Catholic but everyone fucks with everyone :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lmao and Moggie
I wish I could kill all of them
Masturbated to the scene in the kite runner where the hazara kid got raped then I ditched the book because it was too boring
what are u

• JFL
are you catholic or protestant
I’m Catholic, why?

I don’t think there’s nowadays a difference in their value systems, or at least here I dont see it. Historically Catholics were always more traditional / conservative though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Lmao
I’m Catholic, why?

I don’t think there’s nowadays a difference in their value systems, or at least here I dont see it. Historically Catholics were always more traditional / conservative though
idk just wondering tbh

• +1
I’m Catholic, why?

You are Indian Catholic?