do asians have the worst hair for styling

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
Most EA have thick straight hair that are hard and difficult to cut and style, most EA I see have shitty hair like this, not only did their facial structure, dick size cucked them, their hair is also shit. Is it over for rice??

• JFL
Reactions: wonderwhy
they've got good hair for emo haircuts but those haven't been popular on guys in over a decade.

they can try this typa shit. As long as u dont get North Korean dictator haircut

Attachments

• IMG_9228.JPG
    IMG_9228.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Most EA have thick straight hair that are hard and difficult to cut and style, most EA I see have shitty hair like this, not only did their facial structure, dick size cucked them, their hair is also shit. Is it over for rice??
View attachment 1958975
I am slavic... and i have the same hair... maybe not to the same degree... but this shit grows in all directions...

What are good haircuts for unruly hair? Only growing it out or shaving it down?

Can they actually wear the Surfer Curtains? :unsure:

I am slavic... and i have the same hair... maybe not to the same degree... but this shit grows in all directions...

tbh I only see these type of hair in slavic and EA

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

i suggest probably cut the sides and style the top

• +1
i suggest probably cut the sides and style the top
Yeah, i have been kinda doing it all along... but it literally requires a full box of product per month and looks totally weird :feelsrope:

Since a lot of wax/gel has to be used, the hair does not fall beautifully as many tiktok guys have it, but it kinda goes in "lumps"... so i was wondering if i m doing sth wrong...

Or maybe it makes sense to grow it out like 12 inches or sth... then even if it unruly, it will still fall? I actually like this haircut:
3166812_IMG_0082.jpg

looks slightly dirty, but i might use the image of "dirty" why not :feelshehe:

Yeah, i have been kinda doing it all along... but it literally requires a full box of product per month and looks totally weird :feelsrope:

Since a lot of wax/gel has to be used, the hair does not fall beautifully as many tiktok guys have it, but it kinda goes in "lumps"... so i was wondering if i m doing sth wrong...

Or maybe it makes sense to grow it out like 12 inches or sth... then even if it unruly, it will still fall? I actually like this haircut:
3166812_IMG_0082.jpg

looks slightly dirty, but i might use the image of "dirty" why not :feelshehe:
those tiktokers hair look like that from perm. Do a hairperm if you want those results

• +1