do bald spots mean ur gunna bald?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
i always had one on the top of my head, its pretty small, not really noticable unless i just wake up and im under lighting. Im pretty sure its due to how i sleep and my head resting on a pillow etc.

so do you bald from the top or front? I heard badling from the front is usually means your balding.

my moms side has full head of hair, my dad has a full head of hair but his dad and brother are bald.

If dads not bald and moms family isn't either you're likely ok.

If dads not bald and moms family isn't either you're likely ok.
524.jpg

will u try that p oil
Yeah I ordered it, coming today by 8pm. Will mix with castor and use on hair, eyebrows, and side beard. I might've bought the wrong thing though, some reviews are saying it's diluted and not "Mentha piperita"

Yeah I ordered it, coming today by 8pm. Will mix with castor and use on hair, eyebrows, and side beard. I might've bought the wrong thing though, some reviews are saying it's diluted and not "Mentha piperita"
use it for a month and will message u if it had effectswill buy it even tho imj not bald to avoid baldpill
rename urself to BALDKING asap srs
u will cure the baldcels with this experiment into oblivion
bald ascensioncel to hair and back

Last edited:
use it for a month and will message u if it had effectswill buy it even tho imj not bald to avoid baldpill

rename urself to BALDKING asap srs
u will cure the baldcels with this experiment into oblivion
bald ascensioncel to hair and back
I'm not bald yet. Only some hairline recession and thinness.

i always had one on the top of my head, its pretty small, not really noticable unless i just wake up and im under lighting. Im pretty sure its due to how i sleep and my head resting on a pillow etc.

so do you bald from the top or front? I heard badling from the front is usually means your balding.

my moms side has full head of hair, my dad has a full head of hair but his dad and brother are bald.

Unlikely that you will become bald, but are you sure you don't have Alopecia ?