Do Black men have high SMV in the UK (British dudes GTFIH)

Irl they do better than ethnics. Online they do better than ethnics. Mulaltos have SMV on par with whites though
They have to look good, mullatos rarely look like the models people post. Avg mullato looks worse then avg black

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and BeenLMSsinceMSN
@KING REIDYZ thick Sunni ass

@Cheesyrumble Korean cock only

@PacinoCel lets slay Turk ass soon inshallah
We will together hermanito

the Uk, germany, etc = WE are all horrible cold countries with high taxes, that are full of 6'4'+ white CHADS for all the wmn involved, and are pretty much coasting on past successes and very much life deny ing for 80%+ of men and no one is gonna convince me otherwise
HORRIBLE

Nothing changes. Blacks are incels.

In fact I remember my friendship group , a bunch of whites, mulattos, high T pakis, all bullied some black kid and ostrisied him from the group cos he was just low T and a pussy and no girls liked him

No, they do garbage. I do pretty good but im gymcelled and gl but a regular black gets nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ChadpreetMaxxer
France is the only place blacks slay. Anywhere else they’re incel

the Uk, germany, etc = WE are all horrible cold countries with high taxes, that are full of 6'4'+ white CHADS for all the wmn involved, and are pretty much coasting on past successes and very much life deny ing for 80%+ of men and no one is gonna convince me otherwise
HORRIBLE
Had better sucess in yubo in Germany then america despite getting mogged way more

Average Russian man prolly mogs more then American man but cause more abundance of beautiful foids means more matches so more win is my guess.

Mogging is one thing, abundance of beautiful women is another and more important imo.

Black men have very high levels of cohabitation with White women in the UK. To the point that mulattoes outnumber Black in the country and there are Afro-Caribbean men with White women there than there are Afro-Caribbean men with Afro-Caribbean women there. Black men are the noodlewhores of the UK:

Eh? There are more noodlewhores cohabitating with their own race in other western nations than with whites. Even the noodles who live with white dudes tend to be the uglier or average noodles. If the black dudes in UK who live with white women also tend to be uglier than the ones who live with black women, then you can say they are similar to noodlewhores lol

lol helll no there’s probably more black incels then in any other race tbh That’s why they run around being thugs with the hopes of slaying a woman who looks like this
They do that in cuckmerica already. Literally every fat white girl is with some fit black guy, or some more attractive hispanic or ethnic .