Do blacks get easy pussy in the US?

D

Deleted member 33826

Its over
Im wondering if i should move to america and exploit my bbc card, cuz this shithole where i live (UK) is fucking dry af.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
depends on what u look like

like this?
3adf08eb185595d4f2c6e3c3f570a069.jpg

or this?
5efb9732f0f4193b5e6a0963

a lot of white brah see black males as more of the first one so they fantasize about the black cock in their ass

• +1
Reactions: illoan82
Yes but only if you smile

nigger gods have it even easier in the UK

nigger gods have it even easier in the UK
i live in a white neighbourhood so i dont know if other blacks slay here, but as of me girls just dont like me

i live in a white neighbourhood so i dont know if other blacks slay here, but as of me girls just dont like me
To slay in the UK as a black dude you have to live in the city not a small village

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
yes but only with ghetto hoodrat pussy , black men have lower standards and thats why sharquiesha has five chilrun despite her weight issues

depends on what u look like

like this?
3adf08eb185595d4f2c6e3c3f570a069.jpg

or this?
5efb9732f0f4193b5e6a0963

a lot of white brah see black males as more of the first one so they fantasize about the black cock in their ass
yes but only with ghetto hoodrat pussy , black men have lower standards and thats why sharquiesha has five chilrun despite her weight issues
Not true as of 2023, BBCs are evolving

Long gone are the days of BBCs being relegated to obese white women, now kangz can fully bask in spoils of our conquest as reparations for all the white man has done to us over the years, this is the ultimate revenge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, falcon1, Deleted member 31942 and 1 other person
brutal take over

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

Long gone are the days of BBCs being relegated to obese white women, now kangz can fully bask in spoils of our conquest as reparations for all the white man has done to us over the years, this is the ultimate revenge

Damn what is my 170cm recessed chin Somalia ass doing here I’ma pick up some snow bunnies

yeah right lmfao no decent respecting woman would get up there talking about how she wants bbc, its either dumb bitches or girls looking to get money off of the bnwo interracial fetish

half the girls in that vid look drunk and retarded, would prob claim to be raped after the factl, prob horrified of the fact they in that video

half the girls in that vid look drunk and retarded, would prob claim to be raped after the factl, prob horrified of the fact they in that video
stop defending these women lmaoo most of them don’t give a fuck

stop defending these women lmaoo most of them don’t give a fuck

Fr these foids don’t give a fuck they’ll show how much of sluts they are on camera regardless of how sober they are

I can only imagine what kind of subhuman white coomer cuck runs that account.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui