Liberia's story is funny asf

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I love the story of Liberia. America creates an African nation specifically for freed black slaves so that they can return home to Africa and not have to live in le racist America

Then as soon as the former black slaves get there, they immediately start enslaving their own black brothers establishing a caste system of sorts , where American origin blacks were higher ranked than native population. Even their houses , attire and mannerisms were American so blacks started fighting against these people who had come to civilize them and within a few decades turn the entire country into a shithole. They literally start eating each other.

It's now one of the world's most undeveloped shitholes despite receiving billions in foreign aid and having some of the most educated blacks that came from the US when the country was founded. It unironically had thr potential to become Wakanda but as usual the crab in the bucket mentality ruined it all and it became a failed state in the end.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, PsychoH, czwarty and 16 others
@Ricky212 @murdah @Bushman @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Laziness is in their dna

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, czwarty, Axii and 4 others
Mod is r-r-r-r-racist! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, 5'7 zoomer, nathan and 2 others
Laziness is in their dna
From what I read there may be significant oil wealth offshore, but it will require a lot of outside investment to develop that resource. Africa is actually a gold mine in terms of resources tbh. Fertile land everywhere with a ton of oil reserves, diamond mines, minerals all found naturally if only african countries could stop fighting among themselves and make use of their natural wealth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, The False Prophet, murdah and 3 others
I love the story of Liberia. America creates an African nation specifically for freed black slaves so that they can return home to Africa and not have to live in le racist America

Then as soon as the former black slaves get there, they immediately start enslaving their own black brothers establishing a caste system of sorts , where American origin blacks were higher ranked than native population. Even their houses , attire and mannerisms were American so blacks started fighting against these people who had come to civilize them and within a few decades turn the entire country into a shithole. They literally start eating each other.

It's now some of the world's most undeveloped shitholes despite receiving billions in foreign aid and having some of the most educated blacks that came from the US when the country was founded. It unironically had thr potential to become Wakanda but as usual the crab in the bucket mentality ruined it all and it became a failed state in the end.
It’s not really funny… it’s a fucked up story of people who are abused dogs who are reflecting what happened to them back unto others.

An abused child only knows abuse so they give it back to their kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, liberiangrimreaper, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
They literally start eating each other.
So now, you don't just have Haitian cannibals to worry about but Liberian cannibals as well. Shiver me timbers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, murdah, TechnoBoss and 2 others
ye

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 52452
Blacks are just doomed no matter what, it's literally engraved in their dna.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, czwarty, murdah and 2 others
High T BBC genetics

Black ran countries never work

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

It's now one of the world's most undeveloped shitholes despite receiving billions in foreign aid and having some of the most educated blacks that came from the US when the country was founded. It unironically had thr potential to become Wakanda but as usual the crab in the bucket mentality ruined it all and it became a failed state in the end.
uhhhhhhh

Hypothetically speaking, if some Liberian cannibals capture you, what part of your body do you want to be eaten first?

From what I read there may be significant oil wealth offshore, but it will require a lot of outside investment to develop that resource. Africa is actually a gold mine in terms of resources tbh. Fertile land everywhere with a ton of oil reserves, diamond mines, minerals all found naturally if only african countries could stop fighting among themselves and make use of their natural wealth.
Oils irrelevant, it's the type that is only viable above 120 a barrel, so unless china get real desperate - karakoram gets shut off, renewable get fully sanctioned - it's not happening. Tbh if anything like that happens Malacca will get shut down too so don't make a difference.

However u r totally right about Liberia and the proof it gave to rest of the world