Do bonesmashing and jawsizer (ball style) work?

D

Deleted member 30408

Iron
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Posts
29
Reputation
13
I researched and only saw people cursing and saying that they become retarded and others saying that they got results, I'm a layman so I want a good explanation
 
jawsizer is scam and bonesmashing is bullshit it's dangerous and harmful although it can change bone density
 
jaw exercisser will only make u lose a little bit of fat and stregthn the jaw muscles.
 
O exercitador de mandíbula só vai fazer você perder um pouco de gordura e fortalecer os músculos da mandíbula.

but it doesn't bend the front teeth?
 
Bone smashing does nothing permanent. Anything chewing related will grow the masseters depending on genetics, that’s it.
 
O esmagamento de ossos não faz nada permanente. Qualquer coisa relacionada à mastigação aumentará os masseteres dependendo da genética, é isso.
thanks legend
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
13
britishbomber
britishbomber
5"11Manlet
Replies
9
Views
79
britishbomber
britishbomber
Linus145.44
Replies
0
Views
20
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
britishbomber
Replies
0
Views
22
britishbomber
britishbomber
K
Replies
2
Views
26
umbreon888
U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top