Do calories exist?

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด

@Never Get Up @mug @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, iloveboobs and dbva
Should I focus on a specific calorie intake?

• +1
Reactions: dbva
Thermodynamics wants a word with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, blockdonkey1, Akhi and 5 others
calories exist and carbs are great for bodybuilding and energy, dont listen to the retard

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and Jonas2k7
calories exist and carbs are great for bodybuilding and energy, dont listen to the retard
I feel like shit when eating carbs and I loose my motivation to do anything in the day

• JFL
I feel like shit when eating carbs and I loose my motivation to do anything in the day
then ur eating shitty fast food or doing something wrong, i eat pasta rice potatoes and oats and i use it as my preworkout

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
then ur eating shitty fast food or doing something wrong, i eat pasta rice potatoes and oats and i use it as my preworkout
How should I calculate how many calories I can eat to maintain my weight?

• +1
calorie calculator on google
2.1k calories :feelsuhh: How could I eat this much and not gain any weight? I've been starvemaxxing and this feels too much tbh

• JFL
2.1k calories :feelsuhh: How could I eat this much and not gain any weight? I've been starvemaxxing and this feels too much tbh
i eat 4k calories on a bulk lmao ur just starving urself like an african child for no reason

• +1
i eat 4k calories on a bulk lmao ur just starving urself like an african child for no reason
Face>Everything

• +1

"you don't get it bro. the jews want you to believe in a calories. why ? uhhhhh it's just a jewish conspiracy bro. if i call it jewish ,that makes my statements more edgy, and i don't even have to cite any evidence. anyways just watch this schizo video about how the jews made my penis smaller"

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and dbva
Thermodynamics wants a word with you
You canโ€™t even state me the first law of thermodynamics right now. You are low IQ and incompetent. Humans are an open thermodynamic system, not a closed one. You canโ€™t consume calories (heat).

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and vernier
You canโ€™t even state me the first law of thermodynamics right now. You are low IQ and incompetent. Humans are an open thermodynamic system, not a closed one. You canโ€™t consume calories (heat).
But aren't calories like the stuff your body takes out of the food (which then can be used as energy) meaning the food can be described with calories as value or something do you get what I mean?

So calories are energy not really heat I think

But aren't calories like the stuff your body takes out of the food (which then can be used as energy) meaning the food can be described with calories as value or something do you get what I mean?

So calories are energy not really heat I think

• +1
We eat food, food has chemical energy thus we eat calories
I don't even get his point, in his theory how would weight gain even be possible if not through calories?

• +1
Reactions: vernier
We eat food, food has chemical energy thus we eat calories
Calories are units of heat energy, not chemical. They arenโ€™t the same. So false.

• Hmm...
Reactions: vernier and Jonas2k7

Mass is also converted into energy
Food has chemical energy, we eat food and by the process of cellular respiration we get atps (form of energy) (1 of energy units is calories, as I proved earlier) (which requires us to works and function)
Nevertheless we eat food which contains calories

• +1
Mass is also converted into energy
Food has chemical energy, we eat food and by the process of cellular respiration we get atps (form of energy) (1 of energy units is calories, as I proved earlier) (which requires us to works and function)
Nevertheless we eat food which contains calories
100% false.

• +1
  • Hmm...
100% false.

How is this false lmao?
All 3 steps of aerobic cellular respiration
1) Glycolysis
2) Kreb cycle
3) ETC
They all yield energy (atps) bhai
Food u eat contains chemical energy which primarily comes from sun's light energy
Ive already proved that every type of energy can have the unit "calorie", hence we eat FOOD which contains CHEMICAL ENERGY so we can indirectly say that we r eating calories
COPE ALL U WANT NOW

• +1
How is this false lmao?
All 3 steps of aerobic cellular respiration
1) Glycolysis
2) Kreb cycle
3) ETC
They all yield energy (atps) bhai
Food u eat contains chemical energy which primarily comes from sun's light energy
Ive already proved that every type of energy can have the unit "calorie", hence we eat FOOD which contains CHEMICAL ENERGY so we can indirectly say that we r eating calories
COPE ALL U WANT NOW
Calories are the heat produced from the food combusting in your stomach, not the energy in the food itself. Humans consume MASS, not energy.

• +1
  • JFL
Calories are the heat produced from the food combusting in your stomach, not the energy in the food itself. Humans consume MASS, not energy.

What is heat? Yeah it's a fucking form of energy, just like chemical energy which is stored in our food.
The mass is converted into energy, I explained the steps as well. Stop playing mental gymnastics

• +1
What is heat? Yeah it's a fucking form of energy, just like chemical energy which is stored in our food.
The mass is converted into energy, I explained the steps as well. Stop playing mental gymnastics
Listen to the video and get IQ mogged incel.

• +1
  • JFL
No iq mog detected here, keep coping. U listen to a guy dressed up as a hot flaming cheeto.

• +1
  • JFL
its a unit of energy so this question is like asking does anything exist

• +1
i could actually explain why you're wrong when you are literally stating that a unit, extensively used in physics does not exist, or that humans are known to have been omnivorous since the start of the 20th century, but i don't think its worth it

not even sure what your aim actually is, like you wanna convince people to just eat raw meat by linking videos of two fags that look like jeff besos from alibaba?

• +1
i could actually explain why you're wrong when you are literally stating that a unit, extensively used in physics does not exist, or that humans are known to have been omnivorous since the start of the 20th century, but i don't think its worth it

not even sure what your aim actually is, like you wanna convince people to just eat raw meat by linking videos of two fags that look like jeff besos from alibaba?
explain

1) calories are a unit in physics: a calorie measures the amount of energy required to heat a gram of water of 1 degree Celsius, so they are a measure, not something that does, does not exist

2) food stores chemical potential energy in molecular bonds, this is because energy can always be transformed into another type using work (think of when you power a lamp, you are converting electrical to light energy, more specifically a type of kinetic quantised energy, photons, )when we digest it, we break it down to release that energy, in the form of for example kinetic energy used by our muscles, heat energy is produced either willingly or as a byproduct (when you power the lamp a part of the electrical energy is dissipated into heat, that's why it is warm when you touch it, the energy has not been destroyed, simply converted into another type), usually this energy is restored as chemical energy in ATP, molecules with high energy bonds that can easily free that energy when needed, as @vernier said

3) you eat mainly for 3 reasons: this energy, macronutrients and micronutrients, you could get the energy from a carnivore diet, but the problem are the nutrients, in theory you could get them from meat but it would be way harder than to get them from a balanced diet (also some of this aren't present in any type of meat, like fiber) it would be like instead of buying the parts for a car buying 5 different cars and taking some parts of each.
Also this type of diet increases the risk of heart/cardiovascular diseases, since the saturated fats increases the amount of LDL cholesterol, causes digestive (absence of fiber) and kidney issues (increase in specific waste products) as well as nutrient deficiencies.

The only study that seemed reasonable advocating for meat diet was conducted on athlets for short periods of time: this diet promoted weight loss while keeping muscle mass pretty much intact, however the longer you stick with it the most likely you will get one or more of the effects i said above so @Never Get Up if you are interested check it out

Research papers:
there are some studies on how it can be beneficial over short times for gut microbes imbalances

@Gengar @BroMinBoss @BeatleJuiceFanBoy10 @Akhi

• Love it
1) calories are a unit in physics: a calorie measures the amount of energy required to heat a gram of water of 1 degree Celsius, so they are a measure, not something that does, does not exist

2) food stores chemical potential energy in molecular bonds, this is because energy can always be transformed into another type using work (think of when you power a lamp, you are converting electrical to light energy, more specifically a type of kinetic quantised energy, photons, )when we digest it, we break it down to release that energy, in the form of for example kinetic energy used by our muscles, heat energy is produced either willingly or as a byproduct (when you power the lamp a part of the electrical energy is dissipated into heat, that's why it is warm when you touch it, the energy has not been destroyed, simply converted into another type), usually this energy is restored as chemical energy in ATP, molecules with high energy bonds that can easily free that energy when needed, as @vernier said

3) you eat mainly for 3 reasons: this energy, macronutrients and micronutrients, you could get the energy from a carnivore diet, but the problem are the nutrients, in theory you could get them from meat but it would be way harder than to get them from a balanced diet (also some of this aren't present in any type of meat, like fiber) it would be like instead of buying the parts for a car buying 5 different cars and taking some parts of each.
Also this type of diet increases the risk of heart/cardiovascular diseases, since the saturated fats increases the amount of LDL cholesterol, causes digestive (absence of fiber) and kidney issues (increase in specific waste products) as well as nutrient deficiencies.

The only study that seemed reasonable advocating for meat diet was conducted on athlets for short periods of time: this diet promoted weight loss while keeping muscle mass pretty much intact, however the longer you stick with it the most likely you will get one or more of the effects i said above so @Never Get Up if you are interested check it out

Research papers:
there are some studies on how it can be beneficial over short times for gut microbes imbalances

@Gengar @BroMinBoss @BeatleJuiceFanBoy10 @Akhi

• Woah