do celebs, models, actors, ig models etc eat low carb diet

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
do any of them show what they realistically eat in a day? if it low carbs? i assume many have personal chefs also.

Baby blood

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
Yeah.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
so they do high protein, high fat, low carb diets?

Yeah that's what they do. Carb is a slave food. Even football players who run around don't consume carbs that much.

• +1
Even football players who run around don't consume carbs that much.
i saw a video from englands rugby chef or something saw they consume very high carb before game, that’s rugby tho and they big, bulky etc.
Yeah that's what they do. Carb is a slave food. Even football players who run around don't consume carbs that much.
idk where the guy got the info on what ronaldo eats tbh, but i believe it, carbs just filler cals tbh, no real value

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
i saw a video from englands rugby chef or something saw they consume very high carb before game, that’s rugby tho and they big, bulky etc.

idk where the guy got the info on what ronaldo eats tbh, but i believe it, carbs just filler cals tbh, no real value
Yeah Carbs act as a Quick Glucose source which is needed when you are doing highly intense Physical Activity. Otherwise Low to Moderate carbs is enough for majority of people.

This guy makes very Informative Videos you should check him Out.

• +1
Yeah Carbs act as a Quick Glucose source which is needed when you are doing highly intense Physical Activity. Otherwise Low to Moderate carbs is enough for majority of people.

This guy makes very Informative Videos you should check him Out.

yeah, i’ll listen to the video now while i try get some of my daily steps in (tryna hit 30k today lol, closest i got was 28k) for leanmax

any idea how many carbs ideally should be consumed? maybe its mentioned in the vid, i guess ill find out