Do Chads here get bored of slaying girls?

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
Do they? Tagging the Slayers @Amnesia @triggered @sytyl @Biggdink @AcneScars @looksmaxxer234

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, sytyl, Deleted member 14677 and 2 others
Slaying... but at what cost?
Screenshot 175

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Patriot and aBetterMii
First of all I'm not your "bro". Secondly your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still tag me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you tag me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within 24hrs you'll tag me in one of your shitty threads again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop fucking tagging me.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, JL~, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
If something is free, you are the product
First of all I'm not your "bro". Secondly your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still tag me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you tag me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within 24hrs you'll tag me in one of your shitty threads again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop fucking tagging me.

does tbh, i put up cocky Snapchat stories as you’ve seen and that’s to try and get them to hate on me a little bit to slay less isn’t working but they’re funny so it’s all g

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
finasteride killed my penis bro I am now asexual :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: delusionalretard, Yuya Moggershima, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Sex is overrated

I get more dopamine from validation and junk food like pizza or poutine :feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 10615, sytyl and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
finasteride killed my penis bro I am now asexual :feelsbadman:
It's either nocebo or an issue with your androgen receptors most likely

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and sytyl
poutine :feelsohh:

sending merkel a little note regarding the anti-semetism of one of her citizens
I’ve heard Quebec’s local poutine blows every other type out of water :feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I'm messing around, no sides
you scared me for a minute...

don't do that again I started taking fin cause of you it saved my life

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and sytyl
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9670
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Yeah it gets tiring 🥱

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl, Chadeep and Deleted member 9670
shitskin greek you'll never be white like me
I'm masc HTN and you're a balding recessed faggot that are about to take tranny drugs in attempt to save the joke you call life :feelsgood:

• WTF
I'm masc HTN and you're a balding recessed faggot that are about to take tranny drugs in attempt to save the joke you call life :feelsgood:
sure you are

sure you are
Said it from the first day I'm here, meanwhile your title says 'recessed faggot' can't wait for you to die from a side effect and I'll piss on your grave

ColorfulWarpedAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif

• WTF
Said it from the first day I'm here, meanwhile your title says 'recessed faggot' can't wait for you to die from a side effect and I'll piss on your grave

ColorfulWarpedAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif
I'm not an ugly narcy like you and don't overrate myself like the rest of the subhuman abominations on this site

I'm not an ugly narcy like you and don't overrate myself like the rest of the subhuman abominations on this site
Swallow some pills bro, 3 hours passed :feelsgood:

• WTF