Do “Chads” really live better lives than everyone else?

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Drugmaxxing
Casual sex is no more than a quick dopamine boost just like everything else like video games, drugs, etc.

If you are excluding if the “chad” is rich, Is “chads” quality of life naturally just better?

Discuss incels, only high iq responses

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and moggathon
Casual sex is no more than a quick dopamine boost just like everything else like video games, drugs, etc.

If you are excluding if the “chad” is rich, Is “chads” quality of life naturally just better?

they get treated better but generally no we're all getting fucked, metaphorically speaking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, RoyaleWithCheese, dopaminebeyondfried and 8 others
They can literally get away with a lot of things and have an easier time jumping social classes just because of looks, no fucking shit their lives are so much better

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, JoshuaG, Gaia262 and 8 others
One's genetic mood or pain equilibrium level is more predictive of living a good live than looks

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, murdah and Schizomogger
Most chads are rich or in high class areas anyways. Anyone who depicts them as losers who do nothing but get through with their looks is retarded and doesn’t know what a chad is.

The most attractive people I ever knew were all wealthy and had good connections socially. They also were never short.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Clavicular, murdah and 3 others

Your points are all super valid, but the one way they DO live a better life is mega halo, as in they bascially have better “LUCK”

E.g: job interview, getting a reservation, charming someone, anything face to face

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Latinolooksmaxxer

You get to look at yourself every morning and like the way you look, and not feel depressed every day.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular, murdah and Schizomogger
they get treated better but generally no we're all getting fucked, metaphorically speaking
One's genetic mood or pain equilibrium level is more predictive of living a good live than looks
Most chads are rich or in high class areas anyways. Anyone who depicts them as losers who do nothing but get through with their looks is retarded and doesn’t know what a chad is.

The most attractive people I ever knew were all wealthy and had good connections socially. They also were never short.
Do you think most real “chads” are assholes because their life is so good compared to everyone elses or its just a coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: murdah, CoreSchizo and Salted_Salty
You get to look at yourself every morning and like the way you look, and not feel depressed every day.
This isn’t true tho everyone has insecurities even chads and Stacies obsess over looks

Do you think most real “chads” are assholes because their life is so good compared to everyone elses or its just a coping mechanism
If anyone here believes chads go out of their way to mess with Incels they’re stupid as shit. Why would someone with that sort of lifestyle even care about messing with that “Incels” and plus Incels aren’t even rare irl anyways. So no I don’t and if they are I could care less because it has nothing to do with me

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Salted_Salty and Xangsane
This isn’t true tho everyone has insecurities even chads and Stacies obsess over looks
I'm saying that the majority likes the way they look, not the outliers.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Schizomogger
If anyone here believes chads go out of their way to mess with Incels they’re stupid as shit. Why would someone with that sort of lifestyle even care about messing with that “Incels” and plus Incels aren’t even rare irl anyways. So no I don’t and if they are I could care less because it has nothing to do with me
those “popular bullies” in school have everything everyone else wants, why do they bully because they feel superior and that everyone else is below them, wouldn’t this apply?

those “popular bullies” in school have everything everyone else wants, why do they bully because they feel superior and that everyone else is below them, wouldn’t this apply?
That’s a fake myth and barely applies to any actual HS. If you’re a non NT sperg you’ll probably just jester maxx but actual bullying isn’t going to happen. Also popularity in school is cope it’s either u fit in or u don’t basically

• +1
Reactions: murdah and humanoidsub7
when you get treated in a positive nature you will usually project positivity. chico is one 100% a narcy faggot he masks it well though hes slipped up a few times. sean seems ok.

Watch MadMen. Don Draper is a gigachad. What happens to him is legit. This is true.

no

Really now

they are most often LTN-MTN bloated roidcel

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
That’s a fake myth and barely applies to any actual HS. If you’re a non NT sperg you’ll probably just jester maxx but actual bullying isn’t going to happen. Also popularity in school is cope it’s either u fit in or u don’t basically
:chad::blackpill:

Generally yes, but just like everything it depends and it is pointless to talk generally when only individual cases matter. I remember seeing some Sean O'Pry lookalike who had severe mental retardation or some kind of low functioning autism and I really doubt his life is any better than some low IQ janitor living a simple life.

Your approach is incredibly reductionist, everything is 'just' that. Sex is 'just' sex, etc. If everything was 'just' that people would have figured out life a long time ago, because why bother with anything more than a roof over your head, some bread and a warm hole.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Generally yes, but just like everything it depends and it is pointless to talk generally when only individual cases matter. I remember seeing some Sean O'Pry lookalike who had severe mental retardation or some kind of low functioning autism and I really doubt his life is any better than some low IQ janitor living a simple life.

Your approach is incredibly reductionist, everything is 'just' that. Sex is 'just' sex, etc. If everything was 'just' that people would have figured out life a long time ago, because why bother with anything more than a roof over your head, some bread and a warm hole.
I aint reading allat nigga

• +1
Reactions: murdah
no man its minimum wage ltns who have the best and easier lives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and infini

autistic james

Yes

More friends, better treatment, more opportunities in life, better mental health(not taking mental illness into account), more money etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
lol being a man is a meme in this shit hole world regardless of your looks level

rather be a 10/10 woman any day of the fucking week

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PMF1 and aesthetic beauty
What's with this cope "muh casual sex shallow muh unfulfilling"

If any of you could have causal sex whenever you want I'd do it in a heartbeat

Happiness is more about your brain chemistry.
Otherwise Kurt Cobain and Peter Steele wouldn't have killed themselves.

A Chad who had an abusive upbringing can be a depressed bitter person.

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
What's with this cope "muh casual sex shallow muh unfulfilling"

If any of you could have causal sex whenever you want I'd do it in a heartbeat
tbh rawdogging a pussy and cumming inside a woman is overrated. Chad Fuckboys (I include myself in the Fuckboy category. Not a Chad by PSL standards. Especially as I'm a turbo manlet) get off on the ego boost of seducing a woman or even better, being seduced by a woman. When my exes text me and I leave them on read, I get a hit of dopamine for sure. I don't even feel bad about ghosting women. Because pretty much every woman I ghosted deserved it and plenty of women ghosted me in the past too. I didn't start this shit. I became this way after getting black pilled about female nature. Women are evil. Also a woman can worship you, tell you that she wants your baby, chase after you in the early stages and then lose interest in you like that *snaps fingers.* The average woman has tons of men in their DMs. Chasing pussy is a losing game. My ex and I broke up a month ago. I have far more free time, more money saved, less stress in my life now not dating. I barely use dating apps anymore. And often times don't have the energy and motivation to reply to women on apps. I swiped right on a woman today only because she looks like she fucks blacks and I have a BBC cuckold fetish. And I don't think I'm gay because I would have hooked up with a BBC on Grindr by now if I was.

Last edited:
All else being equal: yes. Note ,that it's never "all else being equa".

Sean O'Pry lookalike
the comments were praising him for his looks meanwhile some fat ugly autist roped after getting made fun of for being ugly