E1610BB0 1B6E 411C A738 45CCCB0519F8
24937D98 810C 46B5 A37E B2E90A1737F2

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan and Deleted member 16275
Damn bro seems like ur obsessed with twinks…… homo spotted boys

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and ItsOver999
Get that weak ass looking bitch ass small ass twink outta here. Girls dont get wet for that…..

girls get wet for muscular wide framed hunk’s
C3ECCEB7 C881 41FE AD67 055A0EA28458

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Iblamejordan, chawaje, gastqa_ and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: igr370 and gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: Hmmf
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Its below average so falio. But compared to 6-4 Chico he looks like a child
lmao barely below average and i’m talking about a legit 5’9 guy not some 5’6 manlet larping as 5’9

ur a short asian faggot with a huge ugly birth mark and deformed teeth of course you will cope with masculinity :lul:
thank you for the obvious failo's i have totally not noticed since the birth of time. Masuclinity is not cope ur just a lazy faggot

Attachments

• 1679189201452.png
    1679189201452.png
    658.7 KB · Views: 0
lmao barely below average and i’m talking about a legit 5’9 guy not some 5’6 manlet larping as 5’9
Its strongly below average where I live, manlet tier. But the point is he's tiny comapred to Chico and his muscle wont save him there

how is this related to me lol ur comparing a high sex appeal god to a giga frauder...
idk how you have been on a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum for 1 year and ur still coping

jeff seid = roastie appeal

damian kater, zario bolanos, vinnie hacker or any other prettyboy = what your oneitis touches herself to

dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
idk how you have been on a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum for 1 year and ur still coping

jeff seid = roastie appeal

damian kater, zario bolanos, vinnie hacker or any other prettyboy = what your oneitis touches herself to

dumbass
theres no scientific studies to prove that

however there are scientific studies proving upper body male size in muscularity,physical strength is key to reproducing and high sex appeal to all women

theres no scientific studies to prove that

however there are scientific studies proving upper body male size in muscularity,physical strength is key to reproducing and high sex appeal to all women
im sure there are millions of roastie hags who want to fuck gymcelled ogres like jeff seid however i have yet to see any girl my age or at my school simp for them instead they prefer prettyboys
u are so dumb if u haven't realized this or you are just coping very hard

• +1
muh scientific studies

im sure there are millions of roastie hags who want to fuck gymcelled ogres like jeff seid however i have yet to see any girl my age or at my school simp for them instead they prefer prettyboys
u are so dumb if u haven't realized this or you are just coping very hard
still just words and observations but no actual real expierment. its like saying most people like mcdonalds over kfc without actually experiementing and testing...

he could use oto.

muh scientific studies
bro the evidence and explanation + result's matter more then listening to girls opinion's "i dont like muscles" "Gym guys are disgusting" just no ;

@cancercell went quiet
Rap Rapper GIF by Lil Durk

yes im not replying to ur copes retard :ROFLMAO: now go take ur nightly cold shower u little freak
Of course u dont wanna reply you have no actualy evidence based argurement to counter my actually scientifically proven studies….

Its like going to court with no evidence … how did u expect to win the case without evidence JFL

Of course u dont wanna reply you have no actualy evidence based argurement to counter my actually scientifically proven studies….

Its like going to court with no evidence … how did u expect to win the case without evidence JFL
hmm ok

can you explain why this twink got 2 million likes off a tiktok staring into the camera doing nothing?

i don't need evidence when the reality is extremely clear

your studies do not include what 15-19 year old girls think

your studies which you have not even cited probably prove that roasties prefer jason momoa and not some other 30 year old normie

if u go to any prettyboys instagram they have millions of followers and the girls at ur school are probably following them and liking their every post

but u continue to cope with muh masculinity obviously because it is impossible for u to become "attractive" any other way, i know what u look like

:lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Mandatory @inferiorpispot234 tag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
hmm ok

can you explain why this twink got 2 million likes off a tiktok staring into the camera doing nothing?

i don't need evidence when the reality is extremely clear

your studies do not include what 15-19 year old girls think

your studies which you have not even cited probably prove that roasties prefer jason momoa and not some other 30 year old normie

if u go to any prettyboys instagram they have millions of followers and the girls at ur school are probably following them and liking their every post

but u continue to cope with muh masculinity obviously because it is impossible for u to become "attractive" any other way, i know what u look like

:lul:

Ok cool you know what i look like but this is megs cope to think Low T looking guys attract girl’s. Girls with cute face’s = attractive Guy’s with masculine face = attractive

Its simple masculine = male cute/feminine = female

Ok, figo, sai che aspetto ho, ma questo è meg che fa fronte al fatto che i ragazzi dall'aspetto a bassa T attraggano le ragazze. Ragazze con faccia carina = attraente Ragazzo con faccia mascolina = attraente

È semplice maschile = maschio carino/femminile = femmina
Chico has better face than all pretty boys on tik tok

Ok cool you know what i look like but this is megs cope to think Low T looking guys attract girl’s.

so not jeff seid tier jacked + having long hair = low T? nigga really been here on a year and learned absolutely nothing and did 0 looksmaxxing

look at literally any of their comment sections it's all just JB's getting wet and tagging their friends :lul:

the fact that u are coping this hard shows you aren't truly blackpilled

View attachment 2116055View attachment 2116056View attachment 2116057View attachment 2116059
so not jeff seid tier jacked + having long hair = low T? nigga really been here on a year and learned absolutely nothing and did 0 looksmaxxing

look at literally any of their comment sections it's all just JB's getting wet and tagging their friends :lul:

the fact that u are coping this hard shows you aren't truly blackpilled
IRL matter’s much more then Tiktok/digital viewing

Girls go soft when they see these guys irl but go wet asf when seeing jeff seid tier body even on a normie face

• +1
Thats his sister bro can u not tell ? And 3rd pic u sent me is online not IRLLLLL

100 pics for proof prettyboys > Masculine DOM face’s

idk how you can read this and be like "but its just online bruhh!" literally every single vid in his comments jb's are worshipping him
and the other guy doesn't even have a sister + u ignored the other pic where a jb is half naked behind him:coomer:

all he did was watch TAILS blackpill and now he pulls all the girls that would pepper spray u for looking in their direction

also look at this low T faggot wearing necklaces and earrings and his stacy gf, oofy doofy right? :feelshah:

idk how you can read this and be like "but its just online bruhh!" literally every single vid in his comments jb's are worshipping him
and the other guy doesn't even have a sister + u ignored the other pic where a jb is half naked behind him:coomer:

View attachment 2116071View attachment 2116072
all he did was watch TAILS blackpill and now he pulls all the girls that would pepper spray u for looking in their direction

also look at this low T faggot wearing necklaces and earrings and his stacy gf, oofy doofy right? :feelshah:

These are paid actresse’s (like no joke) and they are supporting the act of looking like a girl and not being masculine so they can breed out all the subhumans and only have real DOM masculine chads. Also Incel wiki website depiction of chad is 100% correct go look at it here https://incels.wiki/w/Chad

Maybe some girls like prettyboys but vast majoirty prefer a DOM gymmaxxed Chad

These are paid actresse’s (like no joke) and they are supporting the act of looking like a girl and not being masculine so they can breed out all the subhumans and only have real DOM masculine chads. Also Incel wiki website depiction of chad is 100% correct go look at it here https://incels.wiki/w/Chad

Maybe some girls like prettyboys but vast majoirty prefer a DOM gymmaxxed Chad
tbh i tried to give u advice in pms a while ago and tried to convince u tonight but ur too far gone

youve been here for a year while in your teens and you're still an incel coping with buzzcuts and steroids it's ova

tbh i tried to give u advice in pms a while ago and tried to convince u tonight but ur too far gone

youve been here for a year while in your teens and you're still an incel coping with buzzcuts and steroids it's ova
Ok dude look i understand that prettyboys are a niche and girls love them too but from my observstions even irl gymmaxxed masculine DOM guys always outslay and this is from my personal experience irl.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger