Do clavicles grow in width or thicken up after 18?

kovacs

kovacs

Master
For such a simple question, it's been surprisingly hard finding a proper answer.

of course they do, i think the average for 18 year olds is a whole inch less than those in early 20s. There was a study comparing the 2 age groups and found these results. I'm going to have to look for it to post it but I don't think anyone really doubts that clavicles grow well into early 20s

• +1
Reactions: kovacs and Deleted member 29167
clavicles are one of the last bones in your body to fuse.

+ all bones will thicken under load.

till 25 lifefuel for framecels

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
of course they do, i think the average for 18 year olds is a whole inch less than those in early 20s. There was a study comparing the 2 age groups and found these results. I'm going to have to look for it to post it but I don't think anyone really doubts that clavicles grow well into early 20s
dammn might just start taking hgh to framemax then

dammn might just start taking hgh to framemax then
If you want to hgh just for increasung width, it's not worth it. At 18,even gymcelling will probably widen you by 2 inches or so though I'm sure Hgh would help. But personally, would only recommend it worth the risk if you are short as well

If you want to hgh just for increasung width, it's not worth it. At 18,even gymcelling will probably widen you by 2 inches or so though I'm sure Hgh would help. But personally, would only recommend it worth the risk if you are short as well
Low dose HGH is not very risky right? I’m only looking for marginal gains my frame is already decent