do collagen peptides actually work or no

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
the amount of conflicting threads i’ve seen on here are ridiculous. has anyone here had an actual positive experience with collagen peptides? if not i’m not gonna waste my money

i took them for 2 weeks

the amount of conflicting threads i’ve seen on here are ridiculous. has anyone here had an actual positive experience with collagen peptides? if not i’m not gonna waste my money
1. Yes.
2. Depends on what wanna use for. Best for old people fighting the agepill

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and NorwoodAscender
Peptides are overrated, including peptides like GHRP-2 and GHRP-6.

The only peptide that can yield good results is melanotan-2.

If you are interested in collagen, go with Deca Durabolin. Don't use a cycle dose, by the way, if you don't understand how the substance works and its relationship with prolactin.

I took them for months nothing worked

1. Yes.
2. Depends on what wanna use for. Best for old people fighting the agepill
i’m 18 now and just worried about losing collagen in the future. especially being on MT2 and tanning once every two weeks. would u say start taking them now or wait a bit. i’m already on tret, have a red light therapy machine, and wear sunscreen.

i’m 18 now and just worried about losing collagen in the future. especially being on MT2 and tanning once every two weeks. would u say start taking them now or wait a bit. i’m already on tret, have a red light therapy machine, and wear sunscreen.
Probably not needed to take it, for 10 years

Short answer; yes they do work. Just really depends what you’re using and what for.