Do colored eyes ascend my eye area

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
IMG 20230923 190414 Screenshot 2023 09 23 17 28 34 18 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9 Screenshot 2023 09 23 17 22 50 36 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9 IMG 20230923 172022

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Interested and BrahminBoss
yes

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
By far, does on literally everyone that doesn't have subhuman eyes. If I had my mums eyes I would mog

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yes those r gray contacts, other guys on discord told me it doesnt really look different than my original eye color

Oh did it load now
What I'm saying is I thought those were your normal eyes

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and ascendedd
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and pentamogged9000
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Deleted member 24444, Magnum Opus and 2 others
Yes those r gray contacts, other guys on discord told me it doesnt really look different than my original eye color

Oh did it load now
it looks a bit unnatural tbh. at first i thought it was just the facetune contact thing in that app where it shittily makes your eyes a different color but looks animated. idk bhai maybe try light brown contacts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and Deleted member 30552
contacts are the most joke maxing any humanbeing can do, looks fake and retarded.
colored eyes are everything but no way changing the color as poop eyed born deathnics.

• So Sad
Grey will make u ascend hard get eyecos in spain

• +1
contacts are the most joke maxing any humanbeing can do, looks fake and retarded.
colored eyes are everything but no way changing the color as poop eyed born deathnics.
I am sorry for being born ethnic
Grey will make u ascend hard get eyecos in spain
Only lasik

these lenses are plastic tier. shittiest available imo

at first i thought those were your eyes, better than nothing I guess

• +1
at first i thought those were your eyes, better than nothing I guess
Meaning it doesn't look that detectable. Ik it still looks t50 but atleast it looks better in photos ig

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I am sorry for being born ethnic
some lucky ethnics are born with green eyes
these niggers have smv of pink diamonds here, worth billions to females.

• +1
Reactions: zura
some lucky ethnics are born with green eyes
these niggers have smv of pink diamonds here, worth billions to females.
Yeah sadly but i cant complain. I am born with good pheno, above average face and good height for an ethnic so its still better than nothing ig

Yeah sadly but i cant complain. I am born with good pheno, above average face and good height for an ethnic so its still better than nothing ig
dont care, you still have 1/10 smv of a ltn with green eyes to deathnic females. at least its like that in iran.

dont care, you still have 1/10 smv of a ltn with green eyes to deathnic females. at least its like that in iran.
Colored eyes are worth alot even here jfl. There is this 5'5 twink guy with mtn face but green eyes and girls simp for him.

Thankfully its not like that in west where colored eyes r common due to white people thankfully

Colored eyes are worth alot even here jfl. There is this 5'5 twink guy with mtn face but green eyes and girls simp for him.

Thankfully its not like that in west where colored eyes r common due to white people thankfully
in west 80% of eyes are colored so colored eyes are common and average. here green is like 5% of the popuation, so if you have green eyes here you are automatically chadlite+ even if you are fully deformed.

• +1

Yeah if you live outside of the west eye colour plays a big rule the brighter the better so ignore my other comment

in west 80% of eyes are colored so colored eyes are common and average. here green is like 5% of the popuation, so if you have green eyes here you are automatically chadlite+ even if you are fully deformed.
Yea its brutal. I cant mog any colored eyes guy here in terms of smv

Yes, colored eyes ascend you

Last edited: