Do crest strips work the same way as whitening from dentist?

gymislife

gymislife

Mistral
Also should I get crest toothpaste besides the strips to maintain my whiteness for prolonged time? or are their toothpastes the same as all other ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, MoroccanGoku and Deleted member 6873
bump

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Worked really well for me. I get compliments all the time of my white teeth. Used CVS health, whitening strips. And lets say a package of em doesn't give you as white of teeth as you want, well then just buy another one.

Only issue is the strips are a little too short for my smile. But I guess a lot of people on this site with only 8 upper teeth showing when smiling this won't be an issue.

I actually used a scissor for this and put a part of the strip on the most outer teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, IndraBC, Deleted member 12146 and 1 other person
Worked really well for me. I get compliments all the time of my white teeth. Used CVS health, whitening strips. And lets say a package of em doesn't give you as white of teeth as you want, well then just buy another one.

Only issue is the strips are a little too short for my smile. But I guess a lot of people on this site with only 8 upper teeth showing when smiling this won't be an issue.

I actually used a scissor for this and put a part of the strip on the most outer teeth.

On a scale from 1 to 10 how worth it are these things?

How often can you use them without fucking up your teeth?

I used them and after like a week it feels like im back to baseline, i rinse my mouth out after eating anything that stains teeth and brush twice a day. Perhaps i didnt use the strips long enough, i used them 10 days

I used them and after like a week it feels like im back to baseline, i rinse my mouth out after eating anything that stains teeth and brush twice a day. Perhaps i didnt use the strips long enough, i used them 10 days
did u use crest or some other strips?

i used crest strips and they just made my teeth brighter, not whiter, i am going to get a philips zoom treatment at the dentist

• +1
Also should I get crest toothpaste besides the strips to maintain my whiteness for prolonged time? or are their toothpastes the same as all other ones
No dentist whitening is superior.

• +1
Reactions: salah11 and SendMePicsToRate
On a scale from 1 to 10 how worth it are these things?

How often can you use them without fucking up your teeth?
10/10 worth. I have gotten compliments 1.5 years later after the strip treatments. And this shit costs like 5 dollars. I don't see how doing this at the dentist will be any better, if they are white they are white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
I highly recommend iSmile off Amazon. It's a blue light whitening gel and it works amazing.

I've been pleased with the results.

• +1
You can get whitening "from dentists" at home by buying whitening paste and trays.

bump, need more reviews

very funny oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Dentist Whitening is better but its like 300 euros here

• +1