Do Curries have "inferior" Genetics 😂

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken

This 1:22 video is basically the answer. Anyone who says otherwise is coping.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @StormlitAqua @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @Ambrose @earthwindandfire @buckchadley31 @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, StrangerDanger, Shrek2OnDvD and 34 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, ballskin, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others
Yeah I have inferior genetics thats why I fuck snowbunnies and am incredibly rich

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deprived, ShowerMaxxing and 20 others
no curries do not have inferior genetics

its just the media, hollywood, TV, social media has brainwashed people to view white people as the beauty standard when in fact all races have their own individual beauty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 20056 and 31 others
Thanks for moneymaking advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Danish_Retard, Wallenberg and 9 others
Indians are the most racepilled demographic lol, I can't imagine anyone else asking that.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, CursedOne and 9 others
no curries do not have inferior genetics

its just the media, hollywood, TV, social media has brainwashed people to view white people as the beauty standard when in fact all races have their own individual beauty

:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and ALP
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16960 and 6 others
Fuck you height mog me even I'm 6'5
over for my punjabi warrior caste genetics. never began for curries. 5'2 white subhuman will mog the entirety of south asia to evolution and back
this forum basically

• So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and LooksOrDeath

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @StormlitAqua @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @Ambrose @earthwindandfire @buckchadley31 @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33

yash *click* :lul:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: john2 and .🇹🇩.
This nigga said Indians are superior 😂

Except 1900's, every century before that India was the richest region in the world which basically means Indians were superior to every other race since they were the most in numbers and controlled the most amount of gdp in the world for thousands of years.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, racoon4, Chadeep and 5 others
SFcels are coping and the guy in the video is coping

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16369, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
SFcels are coping and the guy in the video is coping
hes not wrong tho. his argument is basically - those who are superior should be richest and the most populated race. since thats how success of a race or any community has been decided evolutionarily. and India has basically ranked 1st since the start. and even now india is projected to become the richest nation in the world after 2100. which basically means that 1900s, and 2000s, where the only 2 centuries where india wasnt a superpower right? so Abhijit is not wrong when he says that Indians or desis are superior.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, VedicAryan33, rand anon and 1 other person
yes, that's why a few thousand British were able to conquer a land of over 300,000,000 Indians in the 1800s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ballskin, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
on average 30 cm shorter than whites, skin looks like shit, average iq 20 points below europeans, talk like frogs, eats cow poop, boneless ugly faces
you don't see the inferiority?:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, ballskin, ShowerMaxxing and 14 others
on average 30 cm shorter than whites, skin looks like shit, average iq 20 points below europeans, talk like frogs, eats cow poop, boneless ugly faces
Avergae Indian is starved and even the middle class dont have meat in their diet which makes them severely protein deficient hence not able to reach their potential height.

historically indians and europeans didnt have a such a significant height difference - northern indians were even taller than europeans.

average iq? how can u generalize the iq of 1.3 billion people - many of whom uneducated.

talk like frogs? - well for indians westerners talk like their mumbling

eats cow poop? no one eats cow poop there. urine? yea sure and i agree thats disgusting

boneless ugly faces? thats a cope. average person in every country is boneless and ugly.

how can i see inferiority?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ballskin, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others

Except 1900's, every century before that India was the richest region in the world which basically means Indians were superior to every other race since they were the most in numbers and controlled the most amount of gdp in the world for thousands of years.
hes not wrong tho. his argument is basically - those who are superior should be richest and the most populated race. since thats how success of a race or any community has been decided evolutionarily. and India has basically ranked 1st since the start. and even now india is projected to become the richest nation in the world after 2100. which basically means that 1900s, and 2000s, where the only 2 centuries where india wasnt a superpower right? so Abhijit is not wrong when he says that Indians or desis are superior.
1. Back then for every European there were 4-5 Indians alive, and yes European rulers were poor compared to Indians but the average European and India were equally poor.

2. India has been controlled by Persian and Central Asian Muslims ever since Muhammad Bin Qasim started the Muslim Conquest of India in ~700 up until 1853, at which point the British took control. India has been ruled by a foreign power for a millenium, only in 1947 did they gain independence

3. Innovation wise India has been left behind by Muslims and later Europeans and Americans for the last >1000 years. Innovation is a more reliable way to tell how superior a nation is. The Muslim and European conquerers of India were poorer than the Indian rulers but they had much better weaponry, strategy and tactics.

4. Population isn't an accurate way to measure superiority. The Indian army outnumbered the British over 10 to 1 yet were still conquered due to techonological differences. There are trillions of ants and near infinite cells alive.

5 According to you by using population and gdp China wins out over India. I would not consider the Chinese a superior race for the same reason of innovation I listed for India. The Chinese were beaten in basically the same way as the Indians. They refused to innovate due to thinking they were superior by wealth and culture.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lmao, Deleted member 18931 and 3 others
IQ part is cope

1. Back then for every European there were 4-5 Indians alive, and yes European rulers were poor compared to Indians but the average European and India were equally poor.

2. India has been controlled by Persian and Central Asian Muslims ever since Muhammad Bin Qasim started the Muslim Conquest of India in ~700 up until 1853, at which point the British took control. India has been ruled by a foreign power for a millenium, only in 1947 did they gain independence

3. Innovation wise India has been left behind by Muslims and later Europeans and Americans for the last >1000 years. Innovation is a more reliable way to tell how superior a nation is. The Muslim and European conquerers of India were poorer than the Indian rulers but they had much better weaponry, strategy and tactics.

4. Population isn't an accurate way to measure superiority. The Indian army outnumbered the British over 10 to 1 yet were still conquered due to techonological differences. There are trillions of ants and near infinite cells alive.

5 According to you by using population and gdp China wins out over India. I would not consider the Chinese a superior race for the same reason of innovation I listed for India. The Chinese were beaten in basically the same way as the Indians. They refused to innovate due to thinking they were superior by wealth and culture.
I changed my minds on some things here. but i think population is a very huge power - its severely underrated. its not an easy task to raise and feed 1.3 billion people and it doesnt happen overnight. it takes centuries to grow a population this big.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I changed my minds on some things here. but i think population is a very huge power - its severely underrated. its not an easy task to raise and feed 1.3 billion people and it doesnt happen overnight. it takes centuries to grow a population this big.
It kinda did happen overnight nigga

The total population in 1921 within the present borders of India (i.e., excluding what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh) was 251 million, and in 1947, at the time of independence, it was about 340 million. India's population doubled between 1947 and the 1981 census, and by the 2001 census it had surpassed one billion.

The current population of India is 1,406,569,444 as of Sunday, June 19, 2022, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and .🇹🇩.
It kinda did happen overnight nigga

The total population in 1921 within the present borders of India (i.e., excluding what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh) was 251 million, and in 1947, at the time of independence, it was about 340 million. India's population doubled between 1947 and the 1981 census, and by the 2001 census it had surpassed one billion.

The current population of India is 1,406,569,444 as of Sunday, June 19, 2022, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
in 1921 it was the second populated country and even now it is. its because of better medicine people are not dying in their 40s.

india already had a large population to begin with. to be able to get to 1.4 billion. its the same thing with europe and china.

in 1921 it was the second populated country and even now it is.
Because Indians were and still are mainly poor farmers. Poor farmers have more children.
its because of better medicine people are not dying in their 40s.
Western Medicine
india already had a large population to begin with. to be able to get to 1.4 billion. its the same thing with europe and china.
India's popuation grew so much because of fertile farming land and industrial innovation. Having a lot of people is not an achievement. Africa has more than a billion people and their population is increasing much faster than India's. Is Africa a superior continent?

• +1
To be perfectly honest, I don't see any point for anyone claiming superiority, in fact nationalism is utilized as a method of having stronger population control. The problem with race supremacists of any kind is is ascribing the accomplishments of the elite few on the IQ bell curve to an entire population, yes Europeans had a disproportionate amount inventions and discoveries but this is only due to the top 5% of Europeans having an IQ above 130 - the average European aka 90% of the population has absolutely nothing to do with these elite minds. Racial collectivism is the opiate for the disenfranchised in our current modern society, it creates a sense of belonging and pride based on common attributes which are easy for most people to latch onto, especially in these perilous times.

That video is actually correct though, by metrics of natural selections Indians are ubiquitous and will sustain our cultural heritage for millennia to come - meanwhile Europeans are being demographically displaced by non-whites.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lmao, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others
Because Indians were and still are mainly poor farmers. Poor farmers have more children.

Western Medicine

India's popuation grew so much because of fertile farming land and industrial innovation. Having a lot of people is not an achievement. Africa has more than a billion people and their population is increasing much faster than India's. Is Africa a superior continent?
To be perfectly honest, I don't see any point for anyone claiming superiority, in fact nationalism is utilized as a method of having stronger population control. The problem with race supremacists of any kind is is ascribing the accomplishments of the elite few on the IQ bell curve to an entire population, yes Europeans had a disproportionate amount inventions and discoveries but this is only due to the top 5% of Europeans having an IQ above 130 - the average European aka 90% of the population has absolutely nothing to do with these elite minds. Racial collectivism is the opiate for the disenfranchised in our current modern society, it creates a sense of belonging and pride based on common attributes which are easy for most people to latch onto, especially in these perilous times.

That video is actually correct though, by metrics of natural selections Indians are ubiquitous and will sustain our cultural heritage for millennia to come - meanwhile Europeans are being demographically displaced by non-whites.
somewhat agree with both of you

Looks is looks why does every 1 here talk about indians its like you guys have a bigger crush for them than white women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shrek2OnDvD, Lmao and 3 others
Oldcel is coping while his wife is craving chads BWC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618

Do. Curries have inferior genetics or are you just a 5’5 3psl subhuman projecting your subhumanity upon ur entire race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
white is superior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
Looks is looks why does every 1 here talk about indians its like you guys have a bigger crush for them than white women.

Nobody has a crush for white women.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Cope beyond measure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and Corleone
Mutts are superior, get qovespilled.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and GandyIsNormie
yes, that's why a few thousand British were able to conquer a land of over 300,000,000 Indians in the 1800s

Except for the british formed a tiny part of the actual fighting army.

Almost all the fighting was done by native troops such as gurkhas and punjabis.

The british didnt come up with the idea of conquering india, bengali buisnessmen wanted to get rid fo their leader so colluded with the english.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Lmao, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Indians drink cow piss and eat cow shit, how are they superior?

They also street shit

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Patient A
Indians drink cow piss and eat cow shit, how are they superior?

They also street shit
just generalize 1.4 billion humans theory.

how many indians drink cow piss? - few thousands (BJP followers)

How many indians shit in streets = no one

how many indians shit in beaches and fields = 50 - 100 million people

so basically just generalize a country as big as europe. as populated as europe. into drinking cow piss and shitting in street.

u gotta realize these are fake stereotypes and propaganda and subhumans here get a high from it so they can cope and sleep well at night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deprived, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
  • +1
Im surprised how low iq this forum os on tikes with the claim currries have an lower iq than whites on average.

Well tbf most people here ate mot stasticians alone biologists. Buy the reason polygeneic scores show Indians have a lower iq is because there is a larger European data base to pool from so you lead to a lot of false positives.

And the lower the pool for an studied group the less accurate the results that's why they show an average iq of 80.

Not the retarded answers given here such as the country being poor or genes and shit. If you wanna know what makes a country tick simple look at its freedom index and how much rights an average person has.

Im telling you india will remain a shit hole until more free trade is embraced the idea on this world thst big bussiness control everything is kinda stupid the fact we even have vig bussiness is a good thing it means our lives get easier at cheaper prices.

Assuming there is no forced intervention from the govermental end

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and .🇹🇩.
I watched a whole documentary about how Indians shit on the beach. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Chadeep, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Indian men are at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Indian women can at least keep the subhuman Indian genetics from dying out by giving up the coochie to men of superior races. I enjoy hearing of curry men seething online that they can't find wives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Lmao and Deleted member 16618
Indian men are at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Indian women can at least keep the subhuman Indian genetics from dying out by giving up the coochie to men of superior races. I enjoy hearing of curry men seething online that they can't find wives
You're either a coping nigger monkey or an SFcel because we will never be the bottom of the hierarchy as long as you shitskins exist:forcedsmile: and because brown men outmarry more Asian and white foids than brown females marrying other races of men:lul::lul::lul:

Go kill yourself like the other pigskins, preferably with some opioids:ROFLMAO: muh Indian incel when looking at the pathetic white fertility rates:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Gaia262, ScreaM and 4 others