Do curries in america prove the moneypill wrong?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
richest ethnic group in america (richer than joos) and yet they're like half the population of incel forums despite being a tiny minority
how do normies react to the pajeetpill?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Deleted member 18522, ElTruecel and 2 others
Tech curries are so pathetic.

richest ethnic group in america (richer than joos) and yet they're like half the population of incel forums despite being a tiny minority
how do normies react to the pajeetpill?
a lot of them are software engineers and almost all of swe is incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and ElTruecel
They ignore it JFL well at least IT cucks any Zoomer on tiktok is racepilled

The true richfag ones usually end up betabuxxing post wall white hags. The majority though are usually around upper middle class and don't have the status nor looks to get anything but foids ripping the poor shitskins off for free dinners

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and SidharthTheSlayer
They’re not richer than Jews. The Jews control how much money is in circulation, they have infinite money!

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
In pretty much every western country curries make the most. I think its because the males dont have as much stress on dating because they can just get it later.

They’re rich 🤑 because they don’t have to waste there money on toilets toilet paper or plumbing issues since they shit in their backyard they also live like 20 ppl in one house

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
They could easily arrange marriagemaxxx with a top 1% in India but instead hope all their moneymaxxxing lands then a LTB.

• +1
Reactions: zura
They could easily arrange marriagemaxxx with a top 1% in India but instead hope all their moneymaxxxing lands then a LTB.
pajeets worship white women more than saudis worship allah

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist